剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
All the historical connections
当今案件和历史案件的联♥系♥
we made between past and present killings -
开膛手 科雷兄弟 拉特克里夫公路凶杀案
the Ripper, the Krays, the Radcliffe Highway Murders -
他都已经发现了
he'd already made them.
他一直在追踪我们所有的案件
He was tracking all our cases?
没错 或者说他先我们一步
Yes, or he was one step ahead of us.
我还没有破解整张地图 但能看出这里的规律
I haven't deciphered the whole map yet but a pattern is emerging.
而你正好身处其中
And you...are slap bang in the middle of it.
来吧
So, come on then.
上♥床♥ 结婚 还是杀掉[一种游戏]
Shag, marry, kill?
都杀了吧
Urgh, kill them all.
和肯特的姐姐怎么样
So, how's it going with Kent's sister?
你们还沉浸在激♥情♥之中吗
Are you still in the first throws of passion?
当然 我觉得她就是我的真命天女
For sure. I reckon she could be the one, you know?
嗯 走着瞧吧
Yeah, well I won't buy my hat just yet, eh?
你说肯特有没有秘密纹身
So, do you reckon Kent's got any secret tattoos then?
肯定有 他胸前也许纹着头儿的照片呢
Definitely. He's probably got a picture of the boss on his chest.
屁♥股♥上还纹着警长
And a little one of the Sarge on his buttock.
我听到了
I heard that!
那是什么
What's that?
《剥皮的马西亚斯》 提香的画作
The Flaying of Marsyas. It's a Titian.
我慌不择路了
Look, I'm grasping at straws here.
没有目击证人 没有鉴证证据
I've got no witnesses, no forensics.
我甚至都没法辨别死者的身份
I can't even identify the bloody victim!
好吧 我们分♥析♥已经了解的信息
All right, we work with what we've got.
会有蛛丝马迹的 总是如此
Something'll shake down, it always does.
现在塞巴斯蒂安·马洛的助手在楼上
Meanwhile, I've got Sebastian Marlowe's assistant upstairs.
太棒了 她叫什么名字
Oh, good. What's her name?
阿比盖尔·珀金斯 她在六号♥审讯室
Abigail Perkins. She's in room six.
我去弄几杯茶和饼干
I'll order some tea and biccies
稍后在楼上见
and I'll see you up there in a minute.
迈尔斯
Miles...
我不是在开玩笑 我觉得我该单独和她谈谈
I'm not being funny but I think I should speak to her alone.
-为什么 -我猜得到你对现代艺术的态度
- Why? - I know what your attitude to modern art is likely to be
我不希望因为你的态度让她不愿多说
and I don't want her clamming up if she senses any erm...
-什么态度 -恶意
- Any what? - You know, hostility.
-你怎么觉得 -我们别无线索 这很重要
- Well, what makes you... - We've got no leads. This is important.
好吧
Fine.
继续工作
Get on with your work!
对我而言 它的意义十分丰富 我的曾祖父
For me it's full of meanings. You see, my great grandfather -
对不起 亲爱的 我在给人纹身呢
Sorry, darling, I'm just in the middle of a claw.
如果我纹坏了这个 斯巴得
And if I balls this up... Spud!
不不 我不是来纹身的
Oh, no. I'm not looking to have any work done.
而是来询问信息的
I'm looking for information.
什么信息
What sort of information?
我想确定这人的身份
I'm trying to identify this man.
这是张面具吧 你去玩笑商店问过吗
That's a mask, isn't it? Have you tried the joke shop, love?
不 这是人脸 肉被切掉了
No, it's a man's face. The flesh has been cut from his body.
天啊
Oh, for goodness sake.
他的双手和胸前有特别的刺青
He has distinct tats on his hands and his chest.
你认识吗
Do you recognise any of these?
-守法之贼 -你说什么
- Vory V Zakone. - Sorry?
这些纹身是守法之贼的标志
These tattoos are Vory V Zakone.
那是俄♥国♥黑帮的名字
It's the name for Russian mafia.
珀金斯小姐 我是钱德勒探长
Miss Perkins, I'm DI Chandler,
谢谢你抽空前来
thanks for coming in.
请坐吧
Please take a seat.
马洛先生现在在西班牙 对吗
Mr. Marlowe is in Spain at the moment. Is that correct?
是的 他在古根海姆组织一场新展览
Yes. He's curating a new show at the Guggenheim.
这恐怕不太令人愉快 但是
This isn't very pleasant, I'm afraid but...
你认得出这张脸吗
..Do you recognise this face at all?
不认识
No.
有人费了很大一番力气
Somebody went to great lengths
将这个放在马洛先生的展台上
to place this in Mr. Marlowe's exhibition.
你觉得是为什么
Why do you think that might be?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是粉丝干的
Maybe it was a fan?
马洛先生的粉丝有时候很狂热
Mr. Marlowe's fans can get quite obsessive.
他在展览中使用真正的尸体 对吗
I believe he uses real cadavers in his exhibitions?
有时用
Mm. Sometimes.
谁为尸体剥皮
Who flays them?
-他来 -你在一旁帮助吗
- He does. - With your help?
不 我受不了
No. I'm too squeamish.
那你为什么给他工作呢
Then why work for him?
因为我欣赏他的艺术
Because I admire his art.
有些人可不会称之为艺术
Some people wouldn't call it art.
那些人太肤浅
Some people only look skin deep.
我会让马洛先生的公♥关♥联♥系♥你
I'll have Mr Marlowe's publicist contact you.
珀金斯小姐 这是凶杀调查
Miss Perkins, this is a murder inquiry.
不是周日增刊杂♥志♥的采访
It isn't an interview for a Sunday supplement magazine.
马洛先生从不接受采访
Mr Marlowe doesn't do interviews.
他更愿意用艺术表达观点
He'd rather let his art speak for itself.
即使是这样 我也要跟他谈谈
Nevertheless, I will need to talk to him.
我要看看被害人
I need to establish if there is a link
和他的展览是否有任何联♥系♥
between the victim and his exhibition.
可是你不知道被害人是谁 对吗 探长
But you don't know who the victim is, do you, Inspector?
目前为止确实如此
Not at the moment, no.
那恐怕我帮不了你
Then I'm afraid I can't help you.
马洛先生也是
And nor can Mr Marlowe.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥监狱里 没有纹身就没有存在感
In Russian prison, if you do not have tattoos, you do not exist.
它们就像护照 传递一切信息
They are like passports, they tell you everything.
你犯了什么罪 坐了几年牢
What was your crime, how many years you serve.
如果知道怎么看纹身 那你就能了解他人
If you know how to read the tattoos, you know the person.
那么你能告诉我这些代表的意思吗
So, can you tell me what any of these mean?
看见教堂了吗 三座表示做了三次牢
See the church? Three towers means three times in jail.
蜘蛛网上的蜘蛛表示是因为毒品
And here, the spider in the cobweb, that means for drugs.
-黑♥手♥党♥都这样吗 -守法之贼都这样
- Is this a mafia thing? - It's vory v zakone.
-能把它写下来吗 -当然
- Can you write that down? - Sure.
翻译过来就是盗亦有道的贼
In translation it means thieves in law.
他们以前曾统治俄♥国♥监狱
The Vors used to rule Russian prisons
不过那是苏联政♥府♥时候的事了
but it was long time ago in Soviet times.
他们的第一戒律
The first rule of the Vors
是不与任何当局合作
is to not cooperate with any authorities.
这条我就不符合了
I would not be a good Vor.
谢谢 你帮了很多忙
Thank you, you've been very helpful.
卡迪娅
Katje.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥哪里人
Where in Russia are you from?
我不是俄♥罗♥斯♥人 我是波兰人
I'm not from Russia, I'm from Poland.
这些都是我从网上看到的
I read all that on the Internet.
这是我电♥话♥
Here's my number.
剩下的我可以自己去网上找
Oh, I can just find out the rest online myself.
这是给你的 希望你能给我打电♥话♥
It's for you. I would like if you call me.
这样 我会...打给你的
Right, OK. Erm, I will...ring you.
谢谢
Thank you.
如果我是你的话 就等会儿再来 长官
I'd give it a moment if I was you, sir.
我有点不怎么适应日式料理
That Japanese food didn't really agree with me.
曼塞尔 你去帮我查查
Mansell, listen. I'd like you to
塞巴斯蒂安·马洛的资料
do some digging on Sebastian Marlowe for me.
正常渠道几乎找不到他的资料
There's hardly any information on him in the public domain.
能帮我找出原因吗
Will you find out why?
-我觉得迈尔斯警长 -还有
- I think Sgt Miles is... - And
也调查一下他的助理 阿比盖尔·珀金斯
check out his assistant too, Abigail Perkins.
她不是在帮他打掩护 就是在隐瞒什么事
She's either covering for him or hiding something.
-我想知道到底是哪个 -是 长官
- I want to know which. - Yes, sir.
慢点 慢点
Gently, gently...
好了
that's it.
我们正在把脸还给这个可怜的人
Oh, hi. We're just giving our poor man his face back.
稍微有点缩水
There's a small amount of shrinkage
但还是贴合得很不错的
but otherwise it's a perfect fit.
这就好像把果冻放回模子里
It's like putting jelly back in a mould.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表