剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
你又不知道
You weren't to know.
我是故意让伤化脓的
I let it get worse on purpose.
为什么啊 梅根
Well, why, Meg?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是想留在办公室里
I just wanted to stay behind my desk.
觉得那里更安全吗
Safer there, right?
远离那些暴♥力♥事件
Away from the random acts of violence.
比如天上掉下个尸体来
Like bodies falling out of the sky.
如果你看到我每天看到的景象
If you saw what I see every day,
你就知道这世上毫无安全可言
you'd realise nowhere is safe.
我觉得我们每个人能安全活过一天都是个奇迹
I'm amazed any of us get through the day alive.
你这叫安慰人吗
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这是事实 生活就是有危险的
It's the truth. Life's a risk.
你躲不过的
You can't hide from it.
好了
Right...
安·埃尔斯
Anne Ayres.
她09年因社区服务荣获英帝国勋章
She was awarded an MBE in 2009 for services to the community.
她是宠物陪护计划的发起人
She pioneered the Pets in Hospital scheme
她将收容站的动物
where she would take rescue animals in
带去医院安抚患有致命疾病的病人
to visit and comfort people with life limiting illnesses.
除此之外
When she wasn't doing that
她还给老人送饭
she was delivering hot food to the elderly.
托马斯·格里芬有慈善项目
And Thomas Griffin ran for charity
还帮助开了家收♥容♥所♥
and helped open a hospice.
这些人都是当地英雄 他们很少有
These people are local heroes. They're rare.
我们不能失去他们
We can't afford to lose them.
当地英雄
Local heroes.
迈尔斯
Miles?
瞧
Look.
同一家报纸 同一个记者
Same paper. Same writer.
彼得·邓恩 我们去会会他吧
Peter Dunn. Let's pay him a visit.
走吧
Let's go.
把彼得·邓恩给
I want to see everything else
《白教堂时报》写的所有文章都找出来
that Peter Dunn has written for the Whitechapel Times.
今晚就把他采访的所有人的名字都拿给我
The names of everyone he's interviewed on my desk, tonight.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this?
最近他老是接到
Oh, he's been getting a lot of phone calls
骚扰电♥话♥
from someone he didn't want to talk to.
他大概是害得哪个姑娘怀孕了
I think he probably got some girl pregnant.
-你也知道他的德行 -他人呢
- You know what he's like. - Where is he?
-自怨自艾 -叫他回到岗位上来
- He's feeling sorry for himself. - Tell him to get back to his desk.
你最后见他是什么时候
When did you last see him?
他拿着些文件上楼了 再没下来
He took some files upstairs. He didn't come back.
回去
Go back inside.
你不想看见这景象
You don't want to see this.
-芬利 -你劝不了我
- Finley... - There's nothing you can say.
那我就听你说
Then I'll just listen.
好吗
Ok?
告诉我你为什么要站上去
Just please tell me why you're up here.
她不爱我
She doesn't love me.
我没撒谎 没背叛她
I didn't lie and I didn't cheat.
我该做的都做了
I did everything right.
但还是不够 那还有什么意思
But it wasn't enough. So what's the point?
我觉得艾莉卡离开你不是因为你
I don't think Erica left because of you.
为什么
Why?
直觉 警♥察♥的直觉
Gut feeling. Copper's instinct.
我可以帮你劝她回心转意
I can get her back.
-你做不到 -我能
- You can't. - Yeah, I can.
我一定能的
I swear I can.
芬利
Finley...
芬利
Finley?
别这样
Please.
我以生命起誓
I swear on my life.
下来吧
Come on.
求你了
Please.
过来 你个大傻帽
Come here, you big tit.
没事了
You're OK. Shh, shh.
你知道我不会真跳下去的
You know I wouldn't have done anything.
当然了 没事了
No, no, no. Shh, it's OK.
我带你进去
Let me take you in, OK?
别忘了你的东西
Don't forget your stuff.
再见了 小鸡 睡个好觉
Good night, Biddy, my love. You sleep well.
进去吧
In you go.
别害怕 姑娘们 没有狐狸
Calm down, girls. There's no Mr Fox.
你做了什么
What've you done?
你知道他会出轨 他根本不能跟人好好交往
You know he cheats. He's not capable of a relationship.
-你就这么跟她说的吗 -她是我的双胞胎姐姐
- Is that what you told her? - She's my twin.
如果她受伤了 我也会感同身受
If she gets hurt, I feel it just as deeply.
我是在保护她
I was protecting her.
想办法把他们再撮合到一起去
Fix it! Get them back together
否则我亲手把你从屋顶扔下去
or I'll throw you off that roof myself.
如果你命大没死 我就再扔一次
And if you're still alive, I'll throw you off again.
《白教堂公报》的彼得·邓恩吗
Peter Dunn. Whitechapel Gazette?
-是 -我是乔瑟夫·钱德勒探长
- Yeah. - DI Joseph Chandler.
我们能进去吗
May we come in?
请吧
Er...please do.
两位有何贵干啊
So erm...how can I help you gentlemen?
我们是为你最近写的两篇报道而来
We wanted to ask you about these articles you wrote recently.
这就是补白的 不算什么新闻
This is filler, not news.
我并不引以为傲 但至少能挣钱
I'm not proud. It pays the bills.
他们都死了
Both those people are dead.
被杀了吗
Murdered?
-同一凶手所为吗 -我们有理由认为是这样
- The same killer? - We have reason to believe so, yes.
这才叫好新闻呢
Now that's a story.
这两篇报道刊登之后
After these articles were published,
有来自读者的反馈吗
was there any feedback from readers?
有人给编辑写信吗
Any letters to the editor?
-我想没有 -你有什么事吗
- Not that I recall. - Are we keeping you?
没有
Oh, no, no.
我炉子里烤着东西 我怕烤焦了
I have something in the oven I don't want to overcook.
有没有奇怪的电♥话♥
Were there any crackpot calls
打来询问托马斯·格里芬和安·埃尔斯
asking about Thomas Griffin or Anne Ayres?
你知道为这样无聊的善人
You know how hard it was to write 300 words
写三百字的报道有多难吗
about do-gooders this boring?
这些人不是名人
These people weren't celebrities.
没人来电 没人写信
No-one called, no letters.
天呐 我估计除了他们的亲人
Christ, I doubt if anyone outside of their own families
根本没人读这些报道
read the damn pieces.
喂 是我
Hi, erm... Yeah, it's me.
我刚刚锁上了门 我觉得好像有人
I... I've just locked up. I-I think someone's still here.
我大概就是犯傻呢
Yeah, well, I'm probably just being stupid.
走吧 艾德 回家了
Come on, Ed. Home time.
我就是在想一个问题呢 马上走
Erm...just finishing a thought. I won't be long.
-你在藏什么呢 -我吗 没有啊
- What are you hiding? - Me? Nothing.
那是什么
Then what's that, then?
没什么的
Ah, really, it's not important.
是什么好东西吗
Is it saucy?!
你在开荤腥吗
Is it a bit of gentleman's relish?
-没有啦 就是... -让我看看
- Oh, hardly, it's just something... - Let me have a look, then.
让我看看
Let me have a look!
你把中世纪酷刑的图片当黄书啊
No, it's medieval torture porn.
-事实上 是桑尼·宾 -桑尼·宾
- Sawney Bean, actually. - Sawney Bean?
我们不是找一队人吗
I thought we were looking for a group.
他有一个族的人呢
He had a whole clan.
十六世纪 他们在苏格兰海岸洞穴里生活
They lived in coastal caves in 16th century Scotland
-并埋伏偷袭行路人 -公路劫匪啊
- and ambushed travellers on the road. - Highwaymen?
不
No.
是食人族
Cannibals.
这太棒了 我们拿上去吧
This is great. Let's take it upstairs.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表