剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
他怎么了 死了吗
What happened to him? Is he dead?
这个无可奉告 亲爱的
I can't tell you that, love.
但如果你了解任何情况请务必告诉我好吗
But if you do know anything you ought to come forward, OK?
谢谢你们 打扰了
Thank you for your time.
这是真的手吗
Is that a real hand?
是的 塑化保存过的
Yes. It's been plastinated and preserved.
你这不也挺厉害的嘛
Not that squeamish, then?
已经习惯了
You get used to it.
这是胎记 酒色斑 没有办法改变
It's a birth mark. Port wine stain. Nothing I can do about it.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
你指的是哪种疼
Depends what you mean by hurt?
肉体上不疼
It's not painful.
你和马洛一起工作多久了
How long have you worked with Marlowe?
你在审问我吗
Are you interrogating me?
没有 只是友好的交谈
No, no. Just a friendly chat.
五年了 他很懂我
Five years. He gets me.
而很多人不懂
A lot of people don't.
真奇怪
Strange thing.
五年前塞巴斯蒂安·马洛在艺术界还一文不名呢
No-one in the art world had heard of Sebastian Marlowe five years ago.
文森特·梵高过世之前也没人听说过他
Nobody had heard of Vincent Van Gogh until after he died.
有时世事就是如此
Sometimes that's just how it works out.
没错 并不是所有人在世时都能受到赏识
True. We're not all appreciated in our own lifetime.
失陪
Excuse me.
我一直在到处找你 巴肯去哪了
I've been looking all over for you. Where's Buchan?
不清楚
I'm not sure.
我还以为他这会儿能找到些线索呢
I thought he would have turned up something useful by now.
要是那样就好了
That'll be the day.
不管怎样 我有个好消息
Anyway, good news.
犯罪现场调查员在你从艺术馆里
SOCOs took a print from that card
找到的那张卡片上发现了指纹
you found at the gallery.
就是字体不一样的那张卡片
You know, the one with the different font?
-找到匹配者了吗 -终于找到了
- Did we get a match? - Eventually.
是一个在道斯顿工作的技工
A mechanic works out in Dalston.
四年前他曾挂失过他的车
He reported his car stolen four years ago,
所以他的指纹才会被存在数据库里
so his prints are still on the database.
-他碰巧还是个俄♥国♥人吗 -他叫哈利·巴奈特
- Is he Russian by any chance? - Harry Barnett.
艾德
Ed?
梅根 你来这干什么
Meg! What are you doing here?
我在执勤呢
Just on my rounds.
我去看看能不能找到
Let me go and see what I can find.
多谢 奥利弗
Oh, thanks, Oliver.
你在查自己的书的销♥售♥情况吗
Oh, you checking on your book sales?
现在已经上畅销书榜了吗
You on the bestsellers list yet?
不 不是 我只是来找点东西
No, no, I'm just doing a little cribbing.
有些东西在档案馆里查不到
Some things can't be found in the archive.
比如说 你去过
For instance, have you ever been
罗马的西斯廷教堂吗
to the Sistine Chapel in Rome?
没去过 上一次度假
Hardly. A wet weekend
是在一个下雨的周末去了阿伯索
in Abersoch was our last holiday
那都是三年前的事了
and that was three years ago.
我丈夫不是特别喜欢旅行
My husband's not much of a traveller.
你应该去一次 那教堂令人叹为观止
You should try, it's absolutely breathtaking.
至少我听说是这样
Or so I've been told.
你看 这是圣巴托洛缪
Look, this is Saint Bartholomew
拿着从他自己身上剥下来的皮
holding his own flayed skin.
是末日审判的一部分
Part of The Last Judgement.
真好啊
Hmm, nice.
人们认为这相当于是米开朗琪罗的自画像
It's believed Michelangelo painted this as a self-portrait.
一位饱受折磨的天才艺术家
The artist as a tortured genius.
那也有点像你自己
Oh, a bit like yourself then?
不 我只是想帮忙
No. I just want to help.
乔顶了很大的压力让我参与破案
Joe took a huge risk bringing me in.
我知道他因此备受嘲弄 但他仍相信我
He faced ridicule, I know that but he believed in me.
我希望自己能不辜负他的信任
I just wish I could repay that trust.
你没有辜负啊
Oh, you are doing.
除了你谁还能想出这种
Who else is going to come up with all this
像达芬奇密♥码♥一样的东西 我肯定不行
Da Vinci Code stuff? Not me.
我唯一知道的米开朗琪罗
The only Michelangelo I know
就是那只忍♥者神龟
is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
但所有人都知道我出过错
But everybody knows I made mistakes.
都是因为我 那些女孩才会死
Because of me, those girls died...
那不是你的错 看着我
That wasn't your fault. Look at me.
看着我 那不是你的错
Look at me. That was not your fault.
我们是一个团队 大家互相支持
We're a team, we support each other.
所有人要一起承担责任
We all bear the weight.
谢谢你
Thank you.
艾德 干什么
Ed! What...
这些是你要找的佛兰德画家的资料
These are the Flemish painters you...you wanted.
你想要现在查阅吗
Would you like to look through them now...
很抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry. I'm gonna have to go.
再见
I'll see you later.
谢谢你
Erm...thank you.
希德尼·沃顿
Sidney Walden?
什么事
Yeah?
我是钱德勒探长 这位是迈尔斯警长
DI Chandler and this is DS Miles,
白教堂警♥察♥局的
Whitechapel Police.
我们想要找 能换个地方谈吗
We're trying to locate... Is there somewhere we can talk?
当然
Yeah.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Ah, thank you, darling.
不如你今天就回去休息吧
Why don't you take the rest of the day off?
去吧 好好享受
Go on, treat yourself.
没事的 艾米是我妻子
It's all right, Amy's my wife.
我能为你们做些什么 先生们
What can I do for you, gents?
我们在找哈利·巴奈特
We're trying to locate Harry Barnett.
他还在这里工作吗
Does he still work here?
哈利 不 三年前就不在这儿干了
Harry? No, not for going on three years now.
他留了转寄邮件的地址吗
Did he leave a forwarding address?
嗯 我就放在这儿了 他干什么了
Yeah, I have it here somewhere. What's he supposed to have done?
我们不能透露 他为什么离开了
We're not at liberty to say. Why did he leave?
记不得了 他们不非得解释清楚的
Can't remember now. They don't have to give a reason,
只要不突然消失就行 找到了
long as they don't just disappear. Here we go.
是钱的问题吗 或是女人
Any money worries? Women?
我还是他 不 哈利这人挺安静的
What, me or him? No, he was the quiet type, Harry.
时常去喝酒 可谁不是这样呢
Liked a bit of a booze every now and then but then again who doesn't?
他妻子离开他之后 他搬回去跟母亲住了
When his wife left him he moved back in with his old dear.
他一直就是没断奶那种人
He always was a bit of a mummy's boy.
希望他没惹麻烦
I hope he's not in any trouble.
-谢谢 你帮了我们大忙 -谢谢
- Thank you. You've been very helpful. - Cheers.
要我叫武装支援吗
Do you want me to call for an ARV?
不 别惊动了谁
No, we don't want to alarm anyone.
这种地方没人会多管闲事的
What, round here? No-one'll bat an eyelid.
在这上面
It's up here.
-天呐 -别出声
- Oh, Jesus! - Shh, quiet!
我看是太晚了
I'd say it's a bit late for that.
是那里面传出来的味儿
It's coming from in there.
他还是温的呢
He's still warm!
是电毯的缘故
It's the electric blanket.
-薄荷茶 -谢谢
- Peppermint tea. - Thank you.
解解那股恶心劲
Settle your stomach.
楼上的邻居说觉得闻到了什么怪味儿
Well, the neighbour upstairs, he thought he smelt something off
但是没有上报 他是替朋友转租的
but he didn't report it. He's sub-let it for a friend,
所以不想惹事
didn't want any agro.
隔壁的公♥寓♥是空的 是被收回的
And the flat next door is empty. Repossession.
真是够呛啊
Well, that's pretty biblical.
-是啊 真不好意思 -大致是什么情况
- Yeah, sorry about that. - What are the basic facts?
死亡时间很难测定
Time of death is going to be difficult
因为他躺在电毯上
cos he's been lying on an electric blanket,
所以加剧了腐♥败♥
so putrefaction sets in a lot more quickly.
是啊 注意到了
Yeah, we noticed.
恶心的细节就不说了
I'll spare you the gory details
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表