剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
Said he had a bag and a brolly.
那他看到他出来了吗
Did she see him come back out again?
-没有 -或许不是艾德呢
- No. - It might not be Ed.
带伞的人多得是呢
Lots of people carry brollies, don't they?
不过气味的确很难闻
Does pong a bit, I'm afraid.
但这样皮就好加工了
But it makes the skin easier to work with.
继续找 我们得找到一个地址
Keep looking, we have to find an address.
他第二栋房♥子 能关人的地方
A second home, a lock-up, anything.
这是什么 像是收银机的单据
What's this? It looks like till receipts.
是速记字母 是法庭速记员使用的速记方法
It's stenotype, it's a kind of shorthand used by court reporters.
他肯定把工作带回家来做了
He must've brought his work home with him,
这里有成百上千的案子
there's hundreds of cases here.
迪戈里在写一本关于司法不公的书
Diggory was writing a book about miscarriages of justice.
这里有大概十五个出版商的拒稿信
There's rejection letters from about 15 publishers.
没人肯用他的稿子
No-one would touch it.
看来他自己去伸张正义了
Looks like he took the law into his own hands.
人类的皮肤是自然界中最柔软的
Human leather is the softest in nature
因为它的晶粒尺寸最小
because it has the smallest grain size.
感受一下 这是用人皮制♥作♥的书
Feel. It's a book made from human skin.
这本书能保存一辈子
This book will last a lifetime.
这是凶手哈利·巴奈特的最终和全部供词
This is the full and final confession of the murderer Harry Barnett.
我从希德尼·沃顿的背上割下来一块皮
I took a nice strip from Sidney Walden's back
好做成书脊
so that I could finish the spine.
我开了个小玩笑
I made a little joke.
你瞧 巴肯先生 他撒谎了 必须受到惩罚
He lied, you see, Mr Buchan. And had to be punished.
你也得受到惩罚
Just as you have to be punished.
你自己说过 你曾犯下错误
You said yourself you made mistakes in the past.
有些女孩因为你的过失而死
Girls died and you were responsible.
但现在 你可以放下这份愧疚了
But now you can assuage that guilt.
而你的一小部分会永垂不朽
And a little piece of you will live on.
你可以进入档案馆 这多令人欣慰啊
You can be archived. Isn't that comforting?
长官 我刚刚问过中♥央♥刑事法庭的人
Hello, sir. I've just spoken to my man at the Old Bailey.
他说迪戈里的母亲
He says Diggory's mother
十八个月前在一家书店外被人抢劫
was mugged outside a bookshop 18 months ago.
她陷入昏迷六个月
"She was in a coma for six months and
迪戈里请了假 每天去陪着她
Diggory took time off work to sit by her every day."
但警方没逮捕任何人
No arrest was ever made.
疗养院在哪
Where's the nursing home?
她已经死了
Well, she's dead, sir.
-那就查查她葬在了哪 我们... -瞧啊
- Find out where she was buried, we... - Look!
-等等 我再打给你 -好
- Hang on, I'll call you back. - OK.
那是男孩画的东西 大大的W
That's what the boy drew. A big W.
伍尔加造纸厂
Woolgar Paper Mill.
-我好像在哪见过 -慢着
- I've seen that somewhere before. - Wait.
就是这儿 他从那儿拿速记用的纸卷
It's here. This is where he gets his transcribing paper.
查到这个地址
Find the address.
这就是她留给我的全部
This is all I've got left of her.
殡仪师很善解人意
The undertaker was very accommodating.
我问他我能不能自己钉棺
I asked if I could seal the coffin myself.
他让我自己随意
"Take all the time you need," He said.
母亲知道我要做什么
Mother knew what I was going to do.
她认可的
She approved.
她的脸皮
A cast of her face.
跟她完全一样
A perfect likeness.
有人说这是死人面具
Some people call it a death mask.
但我做的是活人面具
But I've made a life mask.
这是凶手死之前最后看到的东西
It's the last thing the murderers see before they die.
去警用网络查查 看这车是不是迪戈里的
Run a PNC check, see if the car belongs to Diggory.
这就去
I'm on it.
艾德
Ed?
艾德
Ed?
艾德
Ed!
后援就来了 没事的
Backup's on its way! You'll be fine.
小心
Look out!
警♥察♥
Police!
-头儿 你没事吧 -没事 去看看艾德
- Boss, you all right? - Yes. Take care of Ed.
主说 复仇是我的
Vengeance is mine, said the Lord!
我将报复罪人
I shall repay!
来瞧瞧
Here, look at this.
我从法庭拿来的
I got it from the courtroom.
插上电就能即时翻译
You plug it in for an instant translation.
-有罪 -我破解密♥码♥了
- Guilty. - Ha. I cracked the code.
现在不是太迟了
Yeah, a bit late now.
你有什么不爽的
What is your problem?
我...
Erm... I...
艾德 我们以为你不会这么快回来呢
Ed. We weren't expecting you.
医生的确说让我今天别上班了
Oh, the doctor told me not to come in today,
但是我宁可回来做我该做的
but I said I'd rather get straight back on the horse.
你没事我很高兴
Well, I'm glad you're OK.
-抱歉 我没想... -没事
- Sorry, I didn't mean... - No, no.
我就是在查那句"复仇是我的"的出处
I was just looking up that "Vengeance is mine" quote.
如果你的敌人饿了 给他吃的
"If your enemy is hungry, feed him.
如果他渴了 给他水喝
If he is thirsty, give him a drink.
如此一来 你无异于将热碳堆在他头上
For in so doing, you will heap coals of fire upon his head.
不要被邪恶压倒
Do not be overcome by evil.
要用善良克制邪恶
You overcome evil with good."
如果真这么简单就好了
If only it was that easy.
-这些你真信吗 -什么
- Do you believe in all of that? - What?
来世
The afterlife.
我是天主教♥徒♥ 不能把话说死啊
I was brought up a Catholic, I have to hedge my bets.
所以你才去找了灵媒吗
Is that why you consulted a psychic?
不 那是孩子家人的要求 你问这干什么
No, the family asked for her. What's all this about?
我们抓到他了 案子结了
We caught the guy, the case is closed.
但我们没抓到他
No, we didn't catch him.
他选择了死亡 他嘲弄了我
He chose to die. He taunted me.
我们这段时间都承受了不少事 大家都挺紧张的
Look, we've all been through a lot, everybody's on edge.
不如我们带着大家去酒吧喝酒吧
Why don't we take the team down to the pub for a drink?
让大家振奋一下 我们找家厕所好一点的
Give everyone a lift. We'll go to the one with the nice toilets.
我还有文件要填写
I've got a lot of paperwork to do.
他不停地叫
Well, he was screaming and screaming,
"来杀了他 杰拉德 来救我啊"
"Come and kill it! Gerard, come and save me!"
-他们在那儿 -她是被黑猪杀死的
- They are down there! - She was killed by the black swine!
-什么东西 -看着我
- What is it? What is it? - Look at me! Look at me!
-别来烦我 -找犯罪现场调查员来
- Leave me alone! - Get SOCOs here now.
-迫不得已 我会下杀手的 -我们投降吧
- I will kill if I have to. - We're surrounded!
-投降就好了 -投降没用的 死亡不可避免
- Just surrender! - There is no surrender! Only death.
《白教堂血案》
第四季 第四集
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表