剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表
你很幸运 因为你正站在里面
Well, you're lucky, you're standing in one.
-好吧 -不好意思
- Right. - Excuse me.
天呐
Oh, God!
你们...
Er...do you erm...
有没有什么东西可以让我们站在上面
Do you have anything we could stand on?
比如台阶什么的 没有吗 好吧
You know, like a step or... No? OK.
从衣服判断 他是个跑步者
By the look of his clothes, he was a runner.
你认为是怎么回事
So what do you think?
他是在这儿被杀的还是被弃尸于此
Was he killed here or was he just dumped here?
你看到这个了吗
Right. Well, you see this?
这不是淤青 是尸斑
That's not bruising. Right, that's lividity.
人死后
After you die,
重力会使血液流到身体最低的部分
gravity pulls the blood into the lowest parts of the body.
尸斑让我们更容易了解人死时的姿势
Which is handy for showing us what position you're in.
所以他没有 没有被移♥动♥过
So he hasn't been... he hasn't been moved
没有 我认为他是在这儿被杀的
No. I'd say he was killed here.
但跑步者在这儿干什么呢
Well, what's a runner doing down here?
这也迷路得太严重了吧
That's well lost.
这是自卫伤 他曾激烈地反抗过
Right, defensive wounds. Yeah, he put up a big fight.
头部也有多处钝器挫伤
And multiple blunt force trauma to the head.
他是当场毙命
He would've been killed instantly.
那伤口 胃什么的 都是老鼠所为吗
So the wound, the stomach thing. That was the... It's the rats.
不 不是 除非它们带着解剖刀
No, no. Not unless they were carrying scalpels.
尸体一团糟 的确是因为老鼠
It looks a bit of a mess because the rats did get to him later.
但是原始切口非常精准
But his primary incision was precise,
内部脏器也被小心地取走了
and the internal organs were removed carefully.
哪些被取走了
Which ones?
肝脏 胰腺
Liver, pancreas,
还有小肠
small intestine.
凶手心里很有数
Yeah, the killer knew what they wanted.
你还好吗 头儿
You all right, boss?
谢谢
Ta.
你不清洗一下吗
Ain't you gonna clean up?
我正要去
I'm going to.
你喝酒了吗
Right, have you been drinking?
没有
No.
那你是怎么回事
Well what's the matter with you then?
我被甩了
I've been dumped.
好吧 过来吧
All right, come on.
好了 各位
Right, everyone,
死者手腕上戴着跑步者身份环
the victim was wearing a runner's ID band on his wrist.
我们得以知道他叫托马斯·格里芬
So we know his name was Thomas Griffin.
我们正在联♥系♥他的家人
We're trying to contact the family at the moment.
长官 为什么凶手要挖出死者的内脏呢
Sir, why would the killer scoop out the victim's insides?
我们旅行时 会收集纪念品
When we travel, we collect souvenirs.
一张明信片 一块岩石
A postcard, a stick of rock.
从托雷莫利诺斯带回来一头小驴
A little donkey from Torremolinos.
为什么 为了纪念
Why? To remember.
以保持我们的记忆鲜活生动
To keep our memories fresh and vivid.
这位连环杀手也不例外
And this serial killer is no different.
他也喜欢收集纪念品
He too likes to take a memento,
让他以后能不断地重温犯罪过程
something to help him relive his crime over and over again.
香港
Hong Kong!
可以说是不可多得的旅游胜地
Fantastic tourist destination for the holiday of a lifetime.
他这结论下得有点草率吧
He's jumping to conclusions, isn't he?
你还记得他在团建时的表现吧
Remember what he was like at that team building thing.
我看他还没从被迪戈里绑♥架♥的事中缓过劲来
I think he's still traumatized from being kidnapped by Diggory.
-我们最好别刺♥激♥他 -好
- Let's just, let's just not stress him out. - Yeah.
当警♥察♥搜查他的公♥寓♥时
When the police raided his flat,
他们发现屋里满是装有死者器官的罐子
they found the victim's organs stored in jars.
谁说凶手是连环杀手了
Who said anything about a serial killer?
现在只找到了一具尸体
We've only got one body.
得找到三具才算数
You need a hat trick for a win.
这种杀手都是收藏家
Killers like this are collectors.
而且藏品总是差那么一件
And no collection is ever complete.
总能在架子上为下一件腾出地方
There's always another space on the shelf.
你根本不知道杀手什么样
You don't know what the killer's like.
-就是在瞎编 -艾德只是想帮忙
- You're making it up. - Ed's just trying to help.
我跟邪魔正面交锋过
I came face to face with evil.
再碰到时我能认得出来
I know it when I see it.
不 你被绑起来时你才认得出
No, you know it when it has you tied up.
别欺负他了
Stop picking on him.
你们这帮人是怎么回事
What's the matter with you lot?
我还有别的案件能支持这个理论
I have other cases in there to support the theory.
你可以借鉴 也可以直接扔掉 随你便
You can either use it, or discard it, as you see fit.
谢谢你来发表想法 艾德
Thanks for your thoughts, Ed.
你觉得下来是个明智之举吗
Do you think it's wise to come down here?
会被传闲话的
Tongues will wag.
随他们说去
Oh, let them talk.
我很担心你
I'm worried about you.
为什么 我好得很呢
Why? I'm absolutely fine.
棒极了
Tickety-boo.
艾德 我知道死里逃生的感觉
Ed, I know what it's like to have a near miss.
我也清楚那之后心里的滋味
And I know how it feels afterwards.
你总是保持高度戒备吗
Are you constantly on high alert?
没错 我时刻准备着用空手道还击
Yep, I've always got my karate chop at the ready.
恐惧感总是缠着我 梅根
The fear won't leave me, Meg.
我知道
I know.
看看我们 两个大傻子
Look at us. Pair of ninnies.
竟然害怕自己的影子
Scared of our own shadows.
快过来
Come here.
我不想死
I don't want to die.
我也不想
Neither do I.
对 好的 多谢你的协助
Yeah, all right. Thanks very much for you help.
我刚跟托马斯·格里芬所在的
I've just been talking to
跑步俱乐部的人谈过
Thomas Griffin's running club.
看来他可算得上是当地英雄
It seems he was something of a local hero.
他参加马拉松 三项全能
He ran marathons, triathlons,
极限赛 铁人比赛
ultras, iron mans,
都是为癌症研究募集资金
all to raise money for cancer research.
而最近 他帮忙资助了玛莎街上的托管中心
And recently, he helped fund the Respite Centre on Martha Street.
他广受爱戴 没有树敌
He was well loved. No enemies.
在周日早上
On Sunday morning,
托马斯·格里芬像往常一样出门跑步
Thomas Griffin set out on his usual run.
这是他的必经之路 尸体是在这里发现的
This is the route he always took. He was found here.
他在中间某个地方下到地下了
He went underground somewhere in between.
我们得找到具体地点
We need to find out where.
这些是可以进入下水道的地方
These are possible points of entry to the sewers.
我这里还有别的隧♥道♥地图
I've got some more tunnels here.
这是什么
What's that?
一些已经不再使用的老管道
These are disused tunnels from the old underground.
有很多公共设施的进口隧♥道♥
Lots of access tunnels for utilities,
还有战争时期的地下掩体和隧♥道♥
and bunkers and tunnels from the war.
在我们脚下有一座秘密城市
There's a whole secret city under us.
托马斯·格里芬跑到下面去干什么
What was Thomas Griffin doing down there?
说不定他是被洞穴巨人绑♥架♥了
Perhaps he was abducted by a troll.
好了 我们就集中调查这片区域
All right. Let's just concentrate on this area here.
-我们还得再下去一次 -到下水道里吗
- We're gonna need to go back down there. - In the sewers?
我去不了了 因为我的手
Oh, I don't think I can. It's my hand.
我不能让伤口再恶化了
I can't risk it getting any worse.
不就是被蔷薇丛划伤了吗
I thought it was a scratch from a rosebush.
对 没错
Well, yeah, it was.
你去看过医生吗
Have you been to a doctor?
看了 我上周去看了免预约门诊
Yeah, I went to that walk-in place last week
他们说
and they said it -
他们说伤口会自己愈合的
they said it would clear up on its own.
那他们搞错了
Well, they were wrong.
我只要保持伤口清洁就行了
I just need to keep it clean.
我得待在这儿
I just need to stay here.
好吧 那你去查下监控录像
All right, concentrate on the CCTV.
剧集 | 白教堂血案(2009) | 导航列表