It's nothing fancy, but it does the job.
虽然不豪华 但是还凑合
I have trouble sleeping.
我失眠
The bed's too short.
床太短了
I have bad dreams like I'm
做噩梦 比如梦到
falling or I live in Africa with the monkeys.
我在往下掉或者跟猴子在非洲一起生活
I wake up scared.
总是被吓醒
Sometimes it takes me while to remember where I am.
有时要想好久才能想起我在哪
Since losing you,
失去你后
I've lost all sense of joy and pleasure.
我就再也没有快乐过
Only one thing left to do.
我别无选择 只有
Legendary!
太爽了
So fuck you and your lawyers.
你跟你的律师都滚蛋吧
Come get me if you want.
如果你愿意的话 来抓我啊
I don't give a shit, because I'm broke.
我才不在乎 因为我破产了
And when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
当你一无所有时 还会怕失去吗
Take care. Doug.
保重 道格
Thank you, Rodrigo.
谢谢 罗德里戈
Rodolfo.
是鲁道夫
He seems very nice.
他看起来人不错
How did you two meet?
你们是怎么遇到的
He taught at Casa Reforma.
他那时在卡萨里福马教书
Political science.
教政♥治♥学
Now he's working on his dissertation.
现在他在忙论文
This is good. What is it?
这味道不错 是什么啊
It's a secret recipe from my mother.
我妈传下来的秘方
How long have you been sober, mom?
妈妈 你这清醒状态保持多久了
17 days.
十七天了
Good for you.
真替你开心
That's why I'm here.
所以我到这里来了
I am working my steps, making amends.
我要洗心革面 为所犯的错误赎罪
I came here to say I'm sorry.
我是来跟你道歉的
Very, very, very sorry.
真的真的很对不起你
Really and truly sorry.
我发自内心的内疚
So sorry.
非常抱歉
Should I get more specific?
还要更具体更形象吗
I think we're way past that, mom.
过去的就过去吧 妈妈
You know, Casa Reforma was actually really good for me.
卡萨里福马真的很适合我
I met this man I love, and we just... live.
遇到了我爱的人 一起过着
Humbly, simply.
平淡而简单的生活
My life has purpose.
生活有了目标
It's very hot. Are you hot?
这里很热 你热吗
And I'm just so glad that you
你能来这看我
came here to see me so that I could tell you that
我真的很高兴 所以我要告诉你
and tie you up and lock you in a room and keep you there
我真想把你绑起来 一直锁在房♥间里
until I sell your ass back into suburban slavery...
直到我把你卖♥♥到乡下去当奴隶
You fucking bitch. Fucking...
你这个该死的婊♥子♥ 该死的
shall I call your father now? Yes.
要给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥吗 打吧
Tell daddy Dean I want $200,000,
告诉我爸迪恩 我要二十万
and tell him to be quick with the cash.
让他赶紧把现金准备好
Or we're gonna start sending him body parts.
不然就把她分尸了寄给他
Revolution is a very sad affair.
革命真是件悲伤的事情
But these tears are shed in the name of greater good.
但是泪水是为了美好的明天而抛洒的
Yeah? Well, fuck you and your faggy revolution.
是吗 你跟你那娘娘腔的革命都死去吧
I'm taking my money, and I'm moving to Belize.
拿到钱 我就搬去伯利兹
Uh, San Diego, California.
圣地亚哥 加利福尼亚
I need the number of, um,
我要一个礼品店的
a gift store... place. Gift something.
号♥码 我要送礼物
I have nothing listing for "Gift store" in San Diego.
没有搜到圣地亚哥的礼品店
Do you have an address?
你有地址吗
I don't have an address.
我没有地址
I just need to get a gift.
我只是要买♥♥份礼物
If you type in "Gift", What comes up?
如果你输入"礼物" 会出现什么
I need the name of a listing.
我需要个礼物的名字
Uh, please, anything gift.
帮帮忙 随便什么礼物
Terrifically gift baskets?
无与伦比礼品蓝
Oh, do they deliver?
噢 他们送货上门吗
I have no idea, madam.
我不清楚 女士
Connecting your call.
帮你连线
Terrifically gift baskets. This is Carol.
这是无与伦比礼品蓝 我是卡罗尔
Hi, Carol.
你好 卡罗尔
I need to get a birthday gift for my 18-year-old.
我要给十八岁的孩子买♥♥份生日礼物
Can you help me?
你能帮我吗
We sure can.
当然 乐意至极
What kind of basket were you thinking of?
你想送哪种礼品蓝呢
Can you deliver to Ren Mar tonight?
你们今晚可以送到伦马尔吗
For an extra charge, we sure can.
当然可以 不过要额外收费
Great.
太好了
What have you got?
你们都有什么呢
How about one of our theme baskets?
我们的主题礼品蓝怎么样
Casino Night, Chocolate Universe, Gay Paree?
赌场之夜 巧克力世界 浪漫巴黎
Do you have anything for a son
有没有适合认为自己妈妈
who thinks his mother's completely failed him?
完全辜负了他的儿子的礼品蓝
We can still go to the restaurant, you guys.
我们还是可以去餐厅的
It's fine.
不去也没事
Did she even say where she was going?
她有说去哪吗
Why do you even bother asking anymore?
干吗还要问那么多呢
We never get a straight answer.
她从来不会给我们一个明确的答案
We have no idea.
我们不知道她去哪
We probably never will.
说不定一辈子都不知道她在哪
Sometimes I wish she'd get arrested already.
有时我真想她被抓起来了
What the hell are you talking about?
你在胡说什么呢
At least we'd know where she is.
至少我们知道她在哪啊
And, seriously, isn't it only a matter of time?
说真的 她迟早会进监狱的啊
What happens when mom gets arrested?
老妈进监狱了 会怎样呢
We need to make a plan.
我们该制定个计划
Well, I'm 18 now.
嗯 我已经成年了
I can be your legal guardian.
我可以担任你的法定监护人
What about me?
那我呢
You can still hang out. Hang out?
你继续出去玩啊 出去玩
I am the adult male figurehead here.
我可是这里成年男人的头头哦
Come on, Andy. You don't act like an adult.
得了吧 安迪 你根本不像个成年人
None of us do. We're all a bunch of babies,
我们都不够成熟 跟群小屁孩似的
waiting for mom to make the money...
整天盼望着老妈赚钱
always looking for mommy's approval...
凡事都要寻求老妈的允许
asking mommy's permission.
征求老妈的批准
Shane's right.
希恩说得对
She's unreliable. She's unavailable.
靠她是靠不住的 她常常不在家
It's time for us to take on some responsibility,
我们该开始承担些责任了
because, for all we know, she's going to prison.
因为我们都知道她会坐牢的
Or worse.
或者更糟
What do you mean?
你这句话是什么意思
Nothing. She's fine.
没事 她没事
I'm thinking of buying some land in Mexico.
我考虑在墨西哥买♥♥些土地
Really? With what?
真的吗 用什么买♥♥
I made a few bucks from the cheese shop.
奶酪店赚了些小钱
I'm gonna price it out. Nothing crazy.
我要把它转让了 我没有不切实际
Just a nice little farm where I can grow pot,
就弄个小农场来种大♥麻♥
maybe sell to the clubs, a few customers.
卖♥♥给俱乐部啦 少数的顾客
But that's it. No stupid expansion. No stupid mistakes.
不过仅此而已 不扩张 不犯错误
Small... mellow...
小型的 成熟的
So I don't drop dead of a heart attack
这样我才不会
because I'm so stressed from
因为要维持这狗屁生活方式
trying to maintain this bullshit lifestyle.
而累得心脏病发作死翘翘
I got a little cash from the coyote gig.
我当蛇头也赚了些钱
You want a partner?
要合伙人吗
I'll take your money. What about me?
我会收下你的钱 那我呢
You go to school and be a kid.
你做个乖小孩 继续上学
I want to help.
我也要帮忙
You can help by not telling mom.
你不告诉老妈就是帮忙了
That's not a problem. I have nothing to say to mom.
这个不成问题 我跟老妈根本没话好说
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表