Place is really coming along. Yeah.
这地方挺好 是啊
Not bad, huh?
还不错吧
But as soon as we figure out our next venture,
只要我们干完下一笔生意
I want to get a bigger place.
我就想换个更大的地方
I'm thinking generic Mexican pharmaceuticals.
我在考虑无商标的墨西哥药品
Sell them to old people with no insurance. What do you think?
把它们卖♥♥给没有保险的老人 你觉得怎样
Yeah. That's a great idea.
不错 真是个好主意
So, where are we eating?
那我们去哪吃饭
Maria, any ideas?
玛丽亚 你觉得呢
Just, please, no more mexican food.
不要再吃墨西哥菜就行
Cuban? Nothing with beans.
古巴菜呢 不要带豆子的
Andy, any ideas?
安迪 有主意吗
Maria and I had sex!
玛丽亚跟我上♥床♥了
What?
什么
We had sex. I'm sorry. We did.
我们上♥床♥了 对不起
Just once. Okay, twice. But not two separate times.
就一次 好吧 两次 但不是分两次上的
One time.
一次
And then again after.
紧接着又一次
You guys had sex?
你们上♥床♥了
It wasn't planned or anything. It just happened.
这并不是预谋好的 事情就自然发生了
I seduced him.
我引诱了他
I feel like shit.
我感觉一团糟
You're my friend.
你是我朋友
I love you, man, and I'm -- it's tearing me up inside.
我爱你 兄弟 这让我心里很难受
I had to come clean.
我得向你坦白
It's never gonna happen again, I swear.
我发誓 再也不会发生这种事了
It was a one-slash-two-time thing -- meant nothing.
这个连续两回的意外 并不能说明什么
I love him.
我爱他
No, no. You don't love me. You love Doug.
不 你不爱我 你爱道格
No. I love you, Andy.
不 我爱你 安迪
You are the best lover I have ever had.
你是我见过最好的情人
Yeah, but Doug's gonna be even better, right?
好吧 但是道格更好不是吗
I mean, he's so tall, and he's so good with numbers.
他又高 算术又好
She got scared, Doug.
她害怕了 道格
I was a fear fuck,
她跟我做♥爱♥是因为害怕
'cause she's so totally into you it freaked her out.
因为她爱你太深 这把她吓坏了
Tell him, Maria.
告诉他 玛丽亚
I'm so sorry, Doug.
真对不起 道格
But sometimes, we cannot help who we love.
但有时 我们没法决定自己爱上谁
Well... okay.
那好吧
All right. I hear you.
好吧 我知道了
I guess I'm glad you were honest with me.
我想我很高兴你们跟我坦诚相对
It'll never happen again.
再也不会发生这种事
It will. It will happen many times.
会的 会发生很多次的
Stop saying that!
别那么说了
It's fine.
没事
you're my best friend, and I love you.
你是我最好的朋友 我爱你
And Maria's right -- we can't choose who we love.
玛丽亚是对的 我们没法选择爱谁
But, Maria, as much as I've enjoyed having you,
但是 玛丽亚 鉴于拥有你我很开心
it's a little awkward for you to stay here now.
你还呆在这里就有些尴尬了
I understand.
我明白
You guys mind if I have a few minutes?
你们介意我自己呆会儿吗
Of course, man. Take all the time you need.
当然不介意 你需要多长时间都行
San Diego county.
圣地亚哥市
Department of Immigration and Naturalization.
请转移♥民♥局
You did very good work, captain.
你干得很好 上尉
Clini-- clinique.
倩 倩碧
Tell your men I said that myself.
告诉你的人 我亲口说的
He'll be taken care of.
会有人照顾她的
You'll be taken care of.
也会有人照顾你的
There's a press conference. I should be there within the hour.
还有个记者招待会 我得一个小时内到
Jimmy Jam, too.
吉米·詹姆也是
Now Stay calm.
现在 冷静下来
I'll see you there. Bye.
一会儿见 拜
You?
你那边怎样
Many arrests.
逮捕了很多人
And one of Guillermo's men was killed.
吉列尔莫手下死了一个人
Someone talked. Really?
有人告密了 真的
The one with the drug problem -- your lesbian lover.
那个吸毒的人 你的拉拉情人
Celia? Oh, no. No way.
西莉亚 不 不可能
She's terrified of me.
她很怕我的
You know we're not lesbians, right?
你知道我们不是拉拉的 对吗
I take your word.
我相信你说的
What about the asian homosexual?
那那个亚裔同性恋呢
Why are we focusing on my crew?
为什么只怀疑我的人
My people don't talk.
我的人不会告密
Oh, really?
是吗
Well, someone ratted out Guillermo
吉列尔莫说要杀了我的时候
when he said he wanted to kill me.
还不是有人出♥卖♥♥♥了他
What about that guy?
不会是那个人吗
We'll be looking at everyone.
我们会调查每个人的
Will you be looking into me?
也会调查我吗
Should I be looking into you?
我应该调查你吗
Only if you don't trust me.
只能说明你不相信我
Reckless, impulsive, but not suicidal.
你虽然鲁莽 冲动 但是不会自我毁灭
You're gonna have your own problems because of this.
这件事对你也没有好处
Adelante.
进来[西班牙语]
Patron, the car is downstairs.
老板 车到楼下了
It's gonna be hard for me
近期内都
to see you in the short term. You understand?
不能见到你了 你能理解吗
Of course.
当然
It's an inconvenience, but we'll get by.
有些困难 但我们会挺过去的
Dig another tunnel, right, Cesar?
西撒又挖了一条隧♥道♥ 对吗
Already digging.
已经挖了
Call Cesar if you run into problems.
遇到麻烦了给西撒打电♥话♥
I will.
会的
Oh, I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
Yes. "Yes"?
是的 什么"是的"
The answer to last night's question.
是昨晚问题的答案
And I'm sorry for the massive body issues I have given you.
我很抱歉让你天生就是个胖子
And I'm sorry for judging your lifestyle choice.
很抱歉批评你选择的生活方式
If you want to love the ladies, love those ladies.
如果你想爱那些女孩 就爱吧
Vagina power!
女性的力量
I'll buy you a big strap-on for Hanukkah.
我会给你买♥♥个大阳♥具♥作光明节礼物
Jesus, Celia.
天啊 西莉亚
Okay, fine. I'm sorry about that, too.
好吧 好吧 很抱歉那么说
Do you forgive me?
你原谅我了吗
That's it? That's all you're sorry for?
就这些 你要道歉的就这些
What else is there?
还有什么吗
Apology accepted.
接受道歉
Okay. Dean, you're next.
好了 迪恩 接下来是你
Isabel, would you mind leaving us alone for this one?
伊莎贝尔 介意让我俩单独谈吗
Fine. I'll be at the pool.
好吧 我去泳池等着
Okay. Here goes.
好了 开始了
I'm sorry for being married to you without ever once,
我很抱歉嫁给你 却没有一次
I mean, not even for a moment, being sexually attracted to you.
我的意思是你从未 在性方面吸引我
I'm sorry every time we had sex I fantasized about other men.
很抱歉每次跟你做♥爱♥我都在幻想其他男人
I'm sorry the sight of your naked body
我很抱歉看到你的裸体
repulsed me to the point that I was forced to stray.
就使得我开始走神
I'm so glad this is making you feel better.
很高兴这样能让你好过些
I'm sorry I had children with you.
我很抱歉跟你生了孩子
I'm sorry I made a life with you.
很抱歉跟你一起生活
That my hatred of you --
我对你的恨
All right, enough. No, no, no. I'm just getting started.
好了 够了 不不不 我才刚开始
No, you are finished!
不 你说完了
I could care less about your fucking apologies.
我可以不在意你所谓的道歉
But we happen to have a daughter out there
但我们碰巧有了女儿
who hasn't seen you in over two years,
而她却有两年没见到你了
who bore the brunt of your insensitivity and anger
曾经承受着你的麻木和愤怒给她的影响
and who could use an apology --
你应该向她道歉
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表