Previously on Weeds.
《单身毒妈》前情提要
Check out, some asshole's van is getting towed.
看 不知道哪个混♥蛋♥的车被拖走了
What? My plants!
什么 我的大♥麻♥
Where do the kids sit with all the pot in the back?
后面这么多大♥麻♥ 孩子们坐哪呢
Please don't put me back in jail.
求你别把我再扔回监狱了
I want to know where Nancy Botwin is.
我想知道南希·伯特温在哪儿
I found Nancy.
我找到南希了
She was with Guillermo.
她和吉列尔莫在一起
A couple of runs need to get done.
你得要跑几趟了
There is a gun in here.
里面有一把枪
It's just a pickup. Just sit in your car,
只是去拿点东西 只管坐在车里
and Mexico comes to you.
墨西哥人会来找你
The Tijuana police?
提华纳警♥察♥
That's a lot of product. Where do I sit?
货也太多了吧 我坐哪儿
I'll be back in 45 minutes.
我45分钟之后回来
Hola. You guys heading towards...
你好 你们是不是要去
Ren Mar?
伦马尔
Davenport, Iowa. Close enough.
达文波特 爱荷华州 很近了
Meet me this afternoon by the border at the outlet mall.
今天下午到边境的折扣商场找我
Who is this bitch?
这个婊♥子♥是谁
We caught her outside.
我们抓到她在外面偷听
The lady was taking pictures.
这女的在拍照
Now, that's a real gun pressed against your head.
这可是一把真枪顶着你的头
Real bullets inside it.
真枪实弹哦
Look at me.
看着我
Now, you look way outside your world right now,
你现在极度恐慌 神志不清
but you need to tell your brain
不过 你得给我清醒过来
to tell your mouth to tell me
张开嘴 告诉我
what you were doing outside my warehouse with this thing.
你拿着这东西在我的仓库外面干什么
What's your name? Guillermo.
你叫什么 吉列尔莫
But that's my name.
那是我的名字
How you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字
How she know my name? I don't want to die!
她怎么会知道我的名字 我不想死
How you fucking know my name?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我的名字
She's with me.
她是我的人
Is that right? What's her name?
真的吗 她叫什么
It's Celia.
西莉亚
He wasn't talking to you.
他不是在跟你说话
She's my backup.
她是过来帮我的
Fucking bitch was supposed to stay in the car!
臭娘们 你应该老实待在车里
Why am I hearing about this now? I don't know.
为什么我现在才知道 我不知道
Why didn't you tell me about not putting drugs in my car
为什么你没告诉我车里没有毒品
or Lento the criminal
也没告诉我那个叫兰托的犯人
or the Tijuana police?
更没告诉我堤华纳警♥察♥也参与贩毒
Isn't that how it works around here...
难道这不是这里的一贯作风吗
nobody tells anybody anything?
大家互不坦诚
Why she taking pictures?
她为什么拍照
I don't know. Very good question. Give me that.
我不知道 问得好 把枪给我
Why are you taking pictures?
你为什么拍照
Why are you taking pictures?
你为什么拍照
I was... scrapbooking?
我要 做剪贴簿
Damn!
该死
Nobody hits my fucking crew. That's my job!
谁也不许碰我的人 我自己解决
That gun's loaded, Blanca.
那枪上膛了 布兰卡
You hear that, fucko? Gun's loaded.
你听到了吗 欠扁的家伙 枪上膛了
Back off, man. Back away.
大家住手 往后退
Celia, get in the fucking Prius.
西莉亚 快他妈的滚回车里
No, no, no. She fucked up. It's on me.
别 别 她搞砸了 我来解决
You damn right it's on you.
该死的 当然该你解决
I'll take care of it. Get in the goddamn car now!
我会处理的 快他妈的滚回车里
Give me the tooth.
把牙给我
Open the gate, please.
开下门
This is some sloppy shit. Agreed.
你太轻率从事了 没错
You make this go away, okay?
先别管这件事了 好吗
We got a date tonight.
我们今晚约好见面的
It's done. Don't forget.
说好了 别忘了
Always thought the border would be flat.
原来一直觉得边境都会是平坦的
Total popular misconception.
现在看来完全不是这么回事
It's quite the workout.
简直就是种考验
Calves feeling the burn.
腿感觉像是烧着了
Neck feeling the burn. Esperen.
脖子感觉像是烧着 等一下
All right.
好的
Are those pepitas? I love pepitas.
那是瓜子吗 我喜欢吃瓜子
Thanks.
谢谢
Gracias.
感激不尽
Looks real, right?
看上去像真的一样 是吧
Sure. Much, much smaller.
是啊 只不过小多了
Pigs can get huge.
真正的猪能长大
They had them on a commune
它们有自己的社会
that I crashed at for a while.
我以前在里面睡过一阵
There was this girl,
曾经有一头雌性的
and there was this charismatic leader guy
和一头具有非凡领袖才能的雄性统领
who slept with the girl.
它们还交♥配♥过
I could make one of you,
我可以做一个你的样子
with the hair and everything.
头发什么的 都有
How much would you pay for that?
你能出多少钱
A marzipan portrait.
做一个面人
Marzipandy.
用杏仁
Yeah, at least $10.
恩 至少10美元
Did you just say that you missed your mother?
你刚才是说你想念你的妈妈吗
Come here.
过来
Amos, rapido! Amos, piruja!
大伙儿 快点 臭婊♥子♥
Pay your fare, gabacho.
付钱 外国佬
Right. Okay.
对 好的
Let's see.
等等
Here we go.
找到了
$6?
就6美元
That's like 6,000 pesos.
那可相当于6000比索
No, no. Not my "Fall Guy" belt buckle.
不 我的"替罪羊"腰带扣可不行
This is a limited edition. Very nice.
这可是限♥量♥版的 非常漂亮
Apido!
解下来
Here you go. That's one of a hundred.
给你 这个就值100块了
Get in. Get in.
上车 上车
Hello, phone caller. This is Andrew. Andrew Botwin.
你好 我是安德鲁 安德鲁.伯特温
It pains me
非常遗憾
we couldn't make this instant human connection.
不能让你及时联♥系♥到我这个大忙人
Leave a message, and while you do it, imagine me listening to it,
留下口信 就像我在听你说话一样
where I might be at the time, what I might be wearing.
音容笑貌 宛若眼前
Andy, this is me. Got a little delayed.
安迪 是我 耽误了一会儿
I'm on my way now.
我现在正往那里赶
I'm thinking you probably
可能你在那里
don't have cell reception where you are,
手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
so you probably won't hear this before I reach you,
所以 估计见到你之前你听不到我的留言
but it's making me feel better,
不过这让我感觉好多了
and it's preventing me from killing Celia at the moment.
而且 这能防止我现在就把西莉亚杀了
I forgot to open with that.
忘了说了
Celia Hodes is sitting next to me in the car,
西莉亚·霍兹现在就坐在我的旁边
all the way from Agrestic.
大老远的从格莱斯蒂克赶来
How did she get here? I don't know.
她怎么来这里的 我也不知道
But when I hear the unbelievably
不过 当我从她的嘴里
stupid reason that comes out of her mouth,
听到那个愚蠢至极的理由时
I'm gonna fucking kill her!
我真♥他♥妈♥的想杀了她
So there may be a dead body
所以提醒你一下 在我到达时
in the car when I get there. That's just a heads-up.
你可能会看到车里多了具尸体
I'll be there soon.
我马上就到
And your outgoing message is creepy. Please change it.
还有 你的语♥音♥留言真恶心 快换掉
I want my tooth back.
我想要回我的牙
You don't get your tooth back.
你要不回去了
I keep your tooth.
我得留着
I drill a tiny hole in it and wear it around my neck.
在上面钻 然后戴在脖子上
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表