Yes. Yeah. Rad is fencing.
好啊 拉德在练击剑
I have to pick him up at 6:00.
我6点得去接他
Well, let's go.
好 我们走吧
Just... let me grab a shirt.
等下 我去穿件衣服
Let's... Let's get walking.
我们 我们走吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Fine. Pack a bag.
好吧 收拾东西去
Hurry up before I change my mind.
抓紧 趁我变卦前弄好
Thank you.
太谢谢你了
I thought you didn't want her.
我以为你不想要她了
I'm her mother, Dean.
我可是她妈妈 迪恩
And I could use the company.
我能住公♥司♥
I could use the company.
我也能住公♥司♥
You could use a bath.
你就睡浴缸吧
What if we move to Newark?
要不我们搬去纽瓦克吧
Or East St. Louis? I got job offers there, too.
东圣路易斯也行 那儿也都有人要我
I live by the beach, Dean.
我可是住在海边 迪恩
It's better for her.
那对她更好
But there's not enough crime by the beach.
但海边犯罪率实在不够高
I need a job.
我必须工作
What did I do? I'm getting better.
你看啊 我好多了
I just... I want to be a carefree latchkey kid...
我只是想做一个住在海边 自♥由♥自在
who lives by the beach.
出门不用带钥匙的小女孩
You're throwing me over for the beach?
你为了住海边就把我给抛弃了
Location, location, location. I just...
位置决定一切 我不过是
I really need a mom right now.
我真的想要一个妈妈
Celia said she'd try to find me one.
西莉亚说她会尽力的
You understand that your mother is Satan, right?
你也知道你妈就是个恶魔
It's the devil I know.
至少是我熟悉的恶魔
I... I...
我 我
I don't want to be alone.
我不想孤身一人
I'm not your wife.
我又不是你老婆
You call me...
记得给我打电♥话♥
every day.
每天都打
And when you start to hate her again, which you will,
要是哪天你又烦她了 迟早的事
you come back to Daddy.
就回来找爸爸
I love you.
我爱你
I know. I love you, too.
我知道 我也爱你
Try not to get shot.
小心子弹
Nancy Botwin.
南希·伯特温
A widow living in Ren Mar.
一个住在伦马尔的寡妇
Two sons... Shane and Silas.
有两个儿子 希恩和塞拉斯
You never finished your last semester at Berkeley.
没能完成在伯克利最后一学期的学业
You have four outstanding parking tickets
你有四张违规停车的罚单没付
and a strange tattoo on the upper left...
屁♥股♥左上方
cheek of your backside.
有个古怪的纹身
You should not have gone through the tunnel.
你不该进地道的
That was a mistake. I know.
那是不对的 我知道
You should not be asking questions...
你不该好奇心那么强烈
questions about me.
打听我的事
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You are sorry.
你很抱歉
And your eyes are brown.
你的眼睛是褐色的
You must be punished...
你得受些惩罚
learn a lesson.
才能印象深刻
It will be painful.
会很痛苦
How about a...
要不
spanking?
打屁♥股♥
A good, hard spanking.
狠狠得打一顿
Don't move.
别动
Qu? Pas?
什么事
Alguien mas importante espera pa' verte.
怎么解决那个大人物
Pues apenas se esta poniendo divertido.
就不能多玩一阵
Al menos que nos digas que la matemos ahorita mismo.
我们现在就得把他干掉
Habra mas tiempo para diversiones cuando...
要是再拖下去
no tengas negocios que atender.
生意没法做了
It's time for you to go.
你可以走了
I heard the verb for "To kill".
我听见干掉这个词了
Work on your Spanish.
继续学你的西班牙语吧
Am I...am I going back in the trunk?
我 我还得回后备厢去
No, you're going home.
不 你回家吧
Just this once,
只此一次
you may use the tunnel.
你可以走地道
I'll call ahead and tell Ignacio
我会跟伊格纳西奥打声招呼
not to shoot you...
不冲你开枪
For now.
下不为例
Good night, Nancy Botwin.
晚安 南希·伯特温
He's the mayor? Si.
他是市长 对
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表