Antidrug crusader caught with grow house?
禁毒标兵被逮到经营大♥麻♥种植房♥
You're fucked like a stray dog in Chinatown.
你现在处境就跟唐人街的流浪狗一样糟
I shouldn't be in here.
我不应该在这里的
The toilets are metal.
这里的坐便竟然是金属的
Anyway, your hearing date's in 3 weeks.
总之 你的听证会在三周以后
You were on city council,
你曾在市议会工作
so if you slept with any cops or judges,
如果你之前跟哪个警♥察♥或者法官睡过
it's time to call in the favors.
最好能找他们帮忙
I'll be in touch, Sally.
我会跟你保持联♥系♥的 萨莉
Celia. Yeah. See ya.
是西莉亚 没错 再见
Felicia?
费利恰吗
Hey, Blanca.
来了 布兰卡
You said you had a job for me?
你说有活儿找我♥干♥
Yeah, I do.
没错
And good morning to you. You need to get that fixed.
你大早上搞什么 你得把车送修了
Obviously.
看得出来
You're gonna take a little drive for me today, Blanca.
布兰卡 你今天要帮我跑一趟
Go down to TJ, get that brake light repaired.
去提华纳把刹车灯修好
In Mexico?
去墨西哥
Cheaper labor there.
那里修理费便宜嘛
I know a good garage.
我知道个不错的修车厂
Once you get over the border,
过境之后
take any left off Revolucion and follow the river,
向左转驶下革命大街 然后沿着河开
Paseo de los heroes,
在帕塞欧德洛斯英雄大街
and look for the beer-can/horsehead thing hanging outside.
找那个外面有啤酒罐马头标志的地方
Beercan/horsehead? Yeah, it's on the wall.
啤酒罐马头 没错 挂在墙上的
And that's it? No.
这就完了 当然不是
I also want you to go to a farmacia, get me some inhalers...
你还要帮我去药店买♥♥点吸入器
Ventolin and Aerobid.
沙丁胺醇和弗尼缩松
Ten each. No, fifteen.
每种买♥♥十支 不 十五支
Don't get me Flovent. It gives me a rash.
别买♥♥氟替卡松 我会过敏
Ventolin and Aerobid.
沙丁胺醇和弗尼缩松
Can you give me the address of this place?
能不能告诉我地址
I'll put it in my GPS.
我可以设一下导航仪
Just follow Paseo de los heroes
就沿着帕塞欧德洛斯英雄大街
and look for the horse.
找到马头就行了
Use your eyes,
眼睛不是用来出气的
spoon-fed Americana.
你们这些娇生惯养的美国人
There's $10,000 in it for you if you don't fuck it up.
如果办成了 有一万美金的奖励哦
$10,000!
一万美金
No, no. Cash on delivery.
不行 货到付款
That's for the inhalers.
这是吸入器的钱
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
We got you a present.
送你个礼物
Wait. What is that?
等等 这是什么
Be gracious when somebody gives you a gift.
别人送礼 你应该心存感激
I don't really do this kind of thing.
可我不喜欢这玩意
That's good luck, man.
这象征着好运
Don't fuck with good luck. Just say, "Thank you."
别跟好运过不去 赶快道谢吧
How thoughtful.
还真体贴周到
And really... stuck on there.
粘的真牢啊
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll be fine. Just...
不用谢
smile and just act like you do.
笑一笑 保持平常心
You know, you're gonna come back.
你肯定能顺利返回
This money's gonna jump into your purse.
这一万美金跑不掉的
Be a good day for Blanca.
祝你好运 布兰卡
What am I really doing?
到底要我♥干♥嘛
The money doesn't like it when you ask questions.
钱可不喜欢你有这么多问题
It gets very sad and wants to crawl away.
你再问它们就伤心 一伤心就不归你了
Alright, Alright. Off to Mexico.
好吧 马上去墨西哥
Iva Zapata!
萨帕塔[墨西哥革命家]万岁
I'm gonna be at the track until 4:00,
我要出去赌马场 四点才能回来
so you boys are basically on your own.
所以你们自食其力吧
Just check the monitors,
留意监视器
keep an eye on her feeding tube,
留意饲管
and check her diaper for deposits.
定时检查尿布
And roll her in the afternoon.
下午的时候给她翻个身
That's so she doesn't get bedsores.
这样就不会生褥疮了
Few minutes on each side.
每边各几分钟
It's a shame you boys never got a chance to know her.
你们不了解她真是人生一大遗憾
You can blame your mother for that.
要怪只能怪你妈
Now, you, Alan Ladd. Shane.
你 亚伦·赖德 是希恩
And Klaus. Silas.
还有你 克劳斯 是塞拉斯
If either of you boys have any big ideas about
你们两个休想
going through my things while I'm gone, you can forget it.
趁我不在的时候动我的东西
It's all rigged to blow your fingers off.
我都设好了机关 小心切断你们的手指
So stay out of my stuff,
所以如果想保住手指
if you ever want to handle your little shmeckies again.
就千万别动我的东西
Now, I don't believe in wireless phones.
还有 我从来不带手♥机♥
So if something goes wrong, you can page me at the track.
如果出了问题 打电♥话♥到赌马的地方
And, if she dies on your watch,
如果她死在你们手里
it's your fault,
那么你们难逃其责
got it?
明白
She does that sometimes. It's not necessarily bad.
她有时是会这样 没事的
Okay.
好吧
It sounds bad, Grandpa Lenny.
可是听起来很糟糕 莱尼爷爷
It's not. And when your uncle Andrew
我说了没事 还有如果看到
crawls out of that rattletrap van out there,
你安德鲁叔叔从那破货车里出来
tell him I expect to be reimbursed for everything he eats...
就告诉他要把吃掉的都赔给我
and tell him he's a thief,
他就是个小偷
and that he still owes me $20,000.
他还欠我两万美金呢
I got to go. Bye.
我走了 再见
You're on first watch.
你先看着
Guess who finished the monster po' boy at the Gumbo junction.
你猜猜谁是三明治速食王
5 feet of fried-fish goodness!
足足五英尺高的炸鱼三明治 天呐
And it was free cause he ate the whole thing in under an hour!
还分文未花 他不到一小时就吃完了
People sang and threw beads. It was awesome.
周围的人都沸腾了 太强了
Why are you here? Where is Dean?
你来这儿干嘛 迪恩呢
He's down in the lobby hitting on some frumpy chick
他在大厅跟那个邋遢小妞搭讪
who dug him in law school,
据说她在法学院甩过他
and he wanted me to let you know
还有 他让我跟你说对不起
he's sorry there's no money for bail.
因为他没钱保你出去
You fuckers ratted me out.
你们几个混♥蛋♥居然出♥卖♥♥♥我
That might be another reason why he's staying in the lobby.
我猜他不肯上来也有这个原因
Where's Nancy?
南希人呢
Who? That nice widow?
谁 那个漂亮的寡妇
She should be in here, not me...
进来的应该是她 不是我
Nancy!
应该是南希
My cellmate, Chita,
我的狱友 赤塔
says that she's gonna make me her special girl.
要我当她的"特别女友"
I have to get out of here now.
我现在就得出去
It's good to make friends, Ceil.
塞尔 交朋友是件好事
Bridge the divide.
还能促进交流
"Why can't we all just get along?"
你应该说"为什么不能和睦相处呢"
I like your hair.
补一句 我喜欢你这头发
I couldn't decide, but I just did.
我说了不算 问问她
I mean it's nice off her face, isn't it?
她这头发看起来不错是吧
It's youthful. My life is in danger.
看起来很年轻 我现在岌岌可危
Come on.
别这样
You're probably safer in here than you are in town.
你在这里可比在镇上安全
People are outraged.
大家都很气愤
Your house burned to the ground,
即使你家房♥子已经烧没了
but people still spray-painted
人们还是不停往上喷漆
"Hypocrite" in the charred remains.
在废墟上写"伪君子"
You have to get me out of here.
你们得把我弄出去
This is a nightmare.
这里简直像场噩梦
And it should be Nancy's nightmare, not mine.
这本应该是南希的噩梦 不是我的
She does look scared, Doug.
道格 她看起来很害怕
I am, baby.
我真的很害怕 孩子
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表