Judah, Judah, Judah, Judah.
吉达 吉达 吉达 吉达
And, of course, the fabulous Francie.
当然了 还有那个很不错的法兰欣
God.
上帝啊
Look how young and smiling and gorgeous.
看他多年轻 笑得多灿烂 多帅气
You really think I made him happy?
你觉得 我让他感到快乐了吗
This was before he chipped his tooth and he got that fake one.
这张是他拔掉牙 安上假牙之前照的
Nancy, what the hell are we doing here?
南希 我们到底要在这里干什么呢
We're starting a new life.
开始新的生活
Fresh. The beach.
全新的生活 海滩
Houses built before 1997.
1997年前建成的房♥子
Clean air.
清新的空气
I bet the schools are good.
我打赌这里的学校也一定很棒
I hadn't counted on the dying woman
我并不打算依靠家里这个
in the living room, but...
奄奄一息的老女人
you have a plan, don't you?
你已经有计划了
It's not about the clean air.
与清新的空气无关
It's all part of a plan.
这只是计划的一部分
I might have a plan.
我可能会有个计划
Or the start of one.
或者说我正在想
A plan in the planning stages, if you will.
一个正在酝酿的计划 如果你非要这么说
Should I be nervous about all this?
我应该对此感到紧张吗
Of course you should.
你当然应该感到紧张
It's the drug business. It's dangerous.
这是毒品买♥♥卖♥♥ 是很危险的
But we're just gonna try
但是我们现在要试着
and put all that out of our minds for now.
把这些事情从我们的脑中清除出去
Think happy thoughts.
想想快乐的事情
Wait. What is it? You're not thinking happy thoughts.
那是什么表情 你没有在想快乐的事情
I saw my grandmother's vagina.
我看到了我祖母的阴♥道♥
You know they actually used old
你知道吗 他们通常都用
landing strips from vietnam to build that fence.
老旧的越南飞机跑道板材来建围墙
From one fucking mistake to another.
从一个致命的错误到另一个
You ever been?
你去过那边吗
Let me guess. Spring break, right?
让我猜猜 春假的时候去过 是不是
Went down with some college friends to drink some tequila,
和一些大学同学去那里买♥♥醉
get into something crazy
做了不少疯狂的事情
like a donkey show.
比如去提华纳参加性旅游度假
No. No tijuana. I always stayed at a resort in cabo.
没去提华纳 我总是待在卡波海滩的度假胜地
I got a sunburn, bought a tin mirror.
我晒了日光浴 买♥♥了一面锡制的镜子
Again with the fucking birds.
又来了 又是这些臭鸟
I swear they're following me. Nah.
我打赌它们是在跟踪我 不是
They just squawking to let their
它们只是在呱呱地叫 好让它们的
Mexican buddies know there's more scraps on this side.
墨西哥同伴知道这边有更多的食物
Cleaner water. Fly on over.
更纯净的水 飞过来吧
There's no water in the sky.
天上可没有水喝
Maybe you should strap the drugs to the birds.
或许你应该把毒品绑在鸟的身上
We tried it with pigeons.
我们试过 把毒品捆在鸽子身上
They can't really carry too much weight.
但它们一次运不了多少货
What's with the numbers on the wall?
墙上那些数字是干什么用的
Over here is for border patrol,
在这边是边境巡逻队用的
so they can radio in
当这群可怜的人们越境的时候
when one of the poor, huddled
巡逻队就利用这些数字 通过无线电
masses yearns to be free.
告知彼此发生越境的地点
Over there, it marks territory
在那边 它划分了"地盘"
who controls what part of the wall.
不同帮派手中握有的地盘各不相同
Mexicate cartel -- they got 1 through 323.
墨西哥卡特尔 1到323是他们的地盘
Mzo got 667 through 1,500.
667到1500 是MZO的地盘
And us, we got
至于我们 面前这块
what's in front of you -- 324 to 666.
从324到666的地方都是我们的
Tres seis.
三六帮
What, you thought we worship the devil?
你以为 我们崇拜恶魔
Shame on you.
不像话
Listen, I'm still unclear.
听我说 我还是不太明白
What's my job here?
我到底要干什么
Your job is to be a pretty American lady.
你的工作就是做一名漂亮的美国女士
Think you can handle it?
你能做到吗
And there's big money in it if you do it real good.
如果你做得好 能赚不少钱啊
Big, big money?
能赚很大一笔钱吗
Phew, man, I'm two years from retirement myself.
是的 我再干两年 就金盆洗手了
I won't bring heroin.
我不做海♥洛♥因♥生意
You got some arbitrary rules you live by.
具体卖♥♥什么由你来定
But you're standing here, aren't you?
不过你看 既然你都来了
I won't bring heroin.
我不做海♥洛♥因♥生意
All right, then you bring in lots and lots of mota.
好吧 那你可以卖♥♥大♥麻♥
You're still gonna make lots and lots of cash.
你还是可以赚好多好多的钱
And retire, right?
之后还能全身而退 是吧
What are you gonna do with all your cash and free time?
你又有钱又有闲 你干什么去
Where's Ivan?
伊凡在哪里
They got him.
他们抓住他了
Idiot wore baggy pants.
那个笨蛋穿着宽松下垂的裤子
Got caught on the fence.
被围墙刮住了
But otherwise...
除此以外...
We're good.
我们很好
We'll be in touch.
保持联♥系♥
Welcome to the border.
欢迎来到边境
Hasta luego.
回头见
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表