I become your god.
这样 我就成了你的上帝
I can explain.
听我解释
All right. Okay.
好吧 你听我说
Explain.
解释吧
Explain.
解释啊
What are you doing with that?
你拿着它要做什么
Closets don't get towed.
壁橱是不会被拖走的
Just need a little ventilation.
只需要做一些通风处理
Mom doesn't want those in the house.
妈妈不让把那些东西放在屋子里
Mom isn't gonna find out.
妈妈不会发现的
Doors stay locked, Lenny's gone,
锁上门 莱尼也不在
and no one talks.
天知地知你知我知
Hey, dude. What's going on?
伙计们 发生什么事了
Teenage rebellion.
青春期的叛逆行为
Fuck yeah. Stick it to the old people.
妈的 用这话来刺♥激♥老年人
What are you doing here? I'm eating cereal.
你在这里干嘛 吃麦片
I mean
我是说
why are you here in our house, Mr. Wilson?
你为什么呆在我家 威尔森先生
Where's your family?
你的家人呢
My family left me, buddy.
我的家人抛弃了我 伙计
My life's a toilet.
我的人生一团糟
These cornflakes, they're old.
这些玉米片 它们过期了
My asshole is on fire.
我的痔疮又犯了
I hate myself. You happy now?
我讨厌自己 现在你满意了
Check this out.
快来看啊
What is it?
这是什么
It's honey.
蜂蜜
That could have lead in it, or asbestos.
里面可能有铅或石棉
You're a fucking downer.
你真♥他♥妈♥的倒胃口
Honey flakes.
蜂蜜麦片
Don't you wish you had some?
你难道不想来一点吗
Inquisitor,
十万个为什么
ruiner of days,
不省油的灯
child of the apocalypse.
制♥造♥灾难的儿童
Bees. Wait.
蜜蜂 等等
Bees bad.
蜜蜂 糟了
Swarm! It's a swarm!
一群 一大群蜜蜂
And they put a fucking fire hose through my car
他们把一根他妈的消防管接到我的车上
and shoved me on a cot
把我摁倒在婴儿床上
and then they pulled me from the rec center,
然后把我从娱乐中心拖出来
threw me into an interrogation room,
扔到一间审讯室里
and you left me there.
而你根本不管我的死活
All right, granted, you weren't there,
好吧 即使你当时不在那里
but your people were there, and they lied for you.
但是你的人在 他们替你撒谎
And they put me in jail,
最终把我关进监狱
where I was abused!
我在那里受尽凌♥辱♥
And this man gave me a chance.
然后这个人给了我一次机会
He is giving both of us a chance here.
这是给我们俩的机会
All he wants is for us to help him get that...
他想让我们做的就是找到那个
Guillermo person. Get out of the car.
叫吉列尔莫的人 下车
I need a second to take all of this in.
我需要时间好好想想
Oh, my God.
天哪
You put a fucking gun in my mouth
你刚刚拿一把该死的枪塞进我的嘴里
and you need a moment alone.
现在却要单独待会
Okay, be a bigger person, Celia.
好吧 宽容点 西莉亚
Imagine me listening to it, where I might be at the time,
就像我在听你说话一样 音容笑貌
what I might be wearing.
宛若眼前
Let that guide you.
按我说的那样
Andy...
安迪
It's me.
是我
I'm back in the desert. Your cooler's here.
我回到沙漠了 你的冷藏箱在这
You're not.
你却不知所踪
I'm sorry I got here late. It wasn't my fault.
对不起我来晚了 这不是我的错
Actually, it probably was my fault.
实际上 或许这就是我的错
In a grand sense, everything is my fault.
客观的说 所有的事都是我的错
It's all my fault.
都是我不好
Please call.
打给我
This isn't happening!
这不是真的
Nancy?
南希
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会想出办法的
It's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事
I forgive you.
我原谅你
I know this is overwhelming.
我知道你是身不由己
I know
我知道的
that you didn't mean to leave me in prison.
你也不想把我扔在监狱
You hit that... window-button thing by accident.
你不小心 碰到车窗按钮了
Do you believe in reincarnation? I don't know!
你相信有来生吗 我不知道
I don't know! I do.
我不知道 我相信
You've proven it to me.
你已经向我证实了
You want to know how?
你想知道怎么回事吗
Yes!
想
You've made me a believer because...
你让我相信的 因为
there is nothing I have done in this life
我这辈子做的所有事情
to accumulate the massive dose of fucked-up karma
加到一起都比不上
you have brought my way, Celia!
你带给我的报应深重 西莉亚
So now it's all making sense!
所以 一切都可以说的通了
Being tested for something I did to you
我一定是上辈子对你做了什么事情
in a previous life
今生才接受考验
because in this life,
因为这辈子
where I've repeatedly allowed you to fuck me over a fence!
我已经一再的容忍♥你多管闲事
Whatever I do, you keep coming back.
不管我做什么 你总是阴魂不散
So...
所以
I accept your forgiveness for my previous crimes,
我为之前的罪过接受你对我的宽恕
and I want to thank you for
还要感谢你
bringing me to a more enlightened state of being.
让我茅塞顿开 恍然大悟
Please don't step on the gas again.
求你不要再踩着油门了
And now,
现在
if you so choose,
如果你没有意见的话
you can get back in the car,
你可以回到车里
sit silently,
乖乖坐着
let me try to...
让我在去商场的路上
figure out how to save our asses on the way to the mall.
好好想想该怎么挽救
Would you like that?
这样好吗
Davenport, Iowa.
爱荷华州的达文波特
Never been there.
从没去过那里
Heard it's cold in the winter. You bring a parka?
听说那里冬天很冷 你带皮大衣了吗
Big boats.
大船
Ocean.
大洋
Fishermen.
渔夫
Dorado,
剑鱼
marlin,
马林鱼
shark.
鲨鱼
In Davenport?
在达文波特吗
I'm fairly sure Iowa's landlocked.
我确定爱荷华在内陆
Tuna,
金枪鱼
mahimahi. Big.
青花鱼 大个儿
Nance, hey.
南希啊
Where the hell are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的在哪
Outlet mall with Celia?
和西莉亚在商场门口吗
Guess where I am. In a pudding truck.
猜我在哪 在一辆装满布丁的卡车里
I'll tell you about it later.
稍后再跟你说这事
You're breaking up.
你断线了
You're breaking up!
你断线了
Sorry.
抱歉
Okay, there. Got it.
好的 就这样 可以了
Good.
好了
How much is the bus to San Francisco?
坐巴士到旧金山要多少钱
From San Diego? 83 dollars.
从圣地亚哥吗 83美元
83 dollars is...
83美元是
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表