Previously on "Weeds"...
《单身毒妈》前情提要
You are so beautiful.
你真是太美了
You are like a mermaid.
好像一条美人鱼
Maria mermaid. Si?
美人鱼玛丽亚 是吗
We could bring her back here if we were coyotes.
我们要是蛇头 就能带她回来
Hola! Welcome to America!
欢迎来到美国
Happy days. Have you seen this girl?
你们好啊 有人见过这个女孩吗
Moses wasn't half the coyote I am.
摩西是个连我一半还不如的蛇头
This is what my people ate as we wandered the desert.
我的人在沙漠里游荡时吃的就是这些饼
I will lead you now.
我会带领你们
You shall be a free people!
你们应获得自♥由♥之身
How do you know so much about weed?
你怎么会这么懂大♥麻♥
It's my business.
这是我的工作
I'm fucking a teenage drug dealer?
我是在和青少年毒品犯调情吗
Soccer shoe. Soccer shoe.
给我点儿那东西
The preggies keep coming.
一直有客人来
We call it football.
我们对它的叫法不一样
That's your mom. What? No!
那是你妈妈 什么 不是的
Hi, Mrs. Botwin.
你好 伯特温夫人
Honey, why are you hiding
宝贝 你干嘛
Sammy Davis' autobiography behind your back?
把萨米·戴维斯的自传藏在身后
Who's the king of the school?
谁是学校里的风云人物
The most popular, most athletic?
最受欢迎 最强壮的
I'm Dan.
我叫丹
Don't fuck with me.
别惹我
Are you hungry? I'm starving.
你饿吗 我都要饿死了
Boss is taking you to lunch.
老板我要带你去吃午饭
Yes, you are.
没错 你就是
You're bailing on me again.
你又要耍我玩了
You should just hang up now so I can order a pizza.
现在你就挂了吧 我要去订个披萨
Ahorita, mi amor, I apologize, but duty calls.
我的爱人 抱歉 这是我的职责所在
What are you, batman? Yes.
难不成你是蝙蝠侠吗 没错
Cesar is Alfred.
西撒就是艾尔福[蝙蝠侠的老管家]
I'll make it up to you, okay? Tomorrow.
我明天会补偿你的 好吗
Do you like lobster? I have a boat.
你喜欢吃龙虾吗 我有船
This is the third time you've canceled.
这是你第三次放我鸽子了
Not canceled -- postponed.
不是放你鸽子 是延期
And you broke a date last Tuesday.
上周二你不也失约了吗
Well, three beats one.
好吧 三比一
Some girls might take that the wrong way.
有些女孩会乱想的
Yeah. But you're not a girl. You're a woman.
是啊 但你不是女孩了 你是个女人
An incredibly sexy woman
一个性感的难以置信的女人
who tastes like white chocolate when
一个味道像白巧克力的女人
I nibble inside her thigh
当我埋首于她双腿之间
and run my tongue down her perfectly smooth, slippery...
并用舌头轻舔那完美的细致幼滑的
I'm sorry. I-I'm running late. I really have to go.
抱歉 我要迟到了 我得走了
You suck!
你这个烂人
Tomorrow night. You'll eat lobster, and I will eat you.
明晚 你会吃到龙虾 而我要享用你
Yes, you will.
是啊 你会的
What's this?
这是什么
New grow house.
新的种植房♥
Grow room, actually. You have a date or something?
确切的说是种植室 你有约会什么的吗
No. I'm just... no.
没有 我只是 没有
Smells like you have a date.
感觉很像你有约会
When did we decide you were gonna move your plants?
我们什么时候决定移植你的大♥麻♥的
Uh, something kind of fell into my lap.
心血来潮就想做了
Does this something have
这事是不是跟你
anything to do with your mysterious sleepaways?
神秘的夜不归宿事件有关系呢
You noticed?
你注意到啦
I thought you were too busy not going on dates.
我还以为你忙的连约会都顾不上去
Hey, Nance.
嘿 南希
Did you get stood up again?
你是不是又被放鸽子了
No, I'd-- no.
没 我 没有
Smells like you got stood up again.
看起来貌似你又被放鸽子了
Perfume and frustration.
香水混合着挫败的气息
But, hey, I'm simpatico.
不过 我可是很善解人意的
I know why the caged bird sings, Nance.
我知道为何笼中鸟唱歌♥ 南希
It hurts. The bird hurts.
它受到伤害了 笼中鸟受到伤害了
I can be back later with cheetos and malt balls
要是你想振作一下并听听我的哭泣录音
if you want to get high and listen to my cry tape.
我可以待会带着奇多脆和麦芽球过来
Didn't I tell you to move out?
我不是告诉过你让你搬出去么
I'll paint your toenails. Maybe.
我可以帮你涂脚趾甲 随便啦
Where exactly is this grow room?
这个种植室到底要放在哪里
Back of a cheese shop.
奶酪店后面
Great cover smell.
可以很好的掩盖气味
Cash or credit? Credit.
付现金还是信♥用♥卡♥ 信♥用♥卡♥
All right. Uh, that'll be, um...
好的 一共是
$16♥4♥... and 17 cents.
16♥4♥块17分
You know, we give discounts for cash.
要是你付现金的话我们会有折扣哦
I only have, like, $37 in cash. Done.
我貌似只有37元现金 成交
Are you sure? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
Tell your friends.
告诉你朋友吧
Thanks.
谢了
System's down. It'S... cash only.
系统出故障了 只接受现金
In this hour, we're gonna examine
在这一小时 我们将要审视
a sense of moral justice.
关于道德公义的问题
Everybody knows that sometimes you feel something is right,
大家都是知道有时能感觉到什么是对的
and sometimes you feel something is wrong.
什么是错的
Morning, buddy.
早啊 伙计
Just shaving here.
我正在刮胡子
Taming the whiskers.
清理胡须
Those dirty whiskers.
讨厌的胡子
Go get 'em, champ.
搞定他们吧 冠军
Public education -- cornerstone of democracy.
公共教育 民♥主♥的基石
The hat.
这个帽子
Oh, buddy.
哦 伙计
Oh, no.
不是吧
So, each plant will yield less.
所以单株植物的产量会减少
But because I'm packing so many into
但鉴于我在这么小的空间里塞了这么多株
such a small space, the overall harvest goes way up.
所以总产量还是很高的
The "Mr. Botany" thing? It's hot.
你这个植物学家还挺不错的嘛
Bigger harvest means bigger bucks.
高产量意味着高收入
Means I pay you back faster.
意味着我可以更快的还你的钱
Maybe we should get another one of these.
也许我们应该再弄一个来
I got a customer. I have a boner.
我有顾客来了 我有勃起了哦
Come on.
别这样
You must be Rad's mom. Yeah. Lisa.
你一定是拉德的妈妈 是的 丽莎
I'm Nancy. Silas' mom...
我是南希 塞拉斯的妈妈
Nancy. Hi, Silas.
南希 你好啊 塞拉斯
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Want to make sure you're not...
想来确认一下你没有
doing anything stupid.
干傻事
Like... trafficking with the Mexican Mafia?
像是 跟墨西哥黑♥手♥党♥做买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Can I go back there? No.
我可以去后面看看吗 不行
I would suggest building, um, a fake wall --
我想建议你们砌堵 假墙
something the health inspector won't mess with.
以防引来卫生督查
Also, mature plants tend to
还有 成熟的大♥麻♥植株的味道会变得
smell a lot more than moldy blocks of cow,
比一群母牛散发的霉味还要强烈
so you'll need better --
所以你们最好做好
Ventilation.I know.
做好通风 我知道
And don't let him leave
别让他把高级营养素的空盒子
advanced nutrients empties around or in the trash.
到处乱放或者当垃圾丢掉
It's a big tipoff. I know what I'm doing.
这绝对会暴露的 我清楚我在干吗
You don't know what you're doing.
你根本不清楚你在干什么
You're growing pot with your...
你和你的 女朋友
your girlfriend in a cheese shop.
在奶酪店里种大♥麻♥
I-I won't let anything happen to him.
我 我不会让他出事的
Because you know what you're doing?
就因为你知道你在干什么吗
Because you're a mom and you worry about amber alerts
就因为你是母亲 你关心儿童失踪警报
and the internet and the Catholic Church?
还会上网 会去天主教堂
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表