People don't even talk to sidekicks.
他们都不和跟班说话
It's like I'm not even here.
就像我不存在一样
That's the one, Raul.
是的 劳尔
We will help the sad, tall, angry, baby man find her.
我们会帮助这个悲伤高大愤怒的男人找到她
Thank you. You're welcome, El Andy.
谢谢 不谢 安迪
Forget your pruning shears?
忘拿修枝剪刀了吗
Lisa and I have, um...
丽莎和我...
decided to slow things down and nurture ourselves more --
决定放慢脚步 先管好自己
replenish our reserves of... oxy... tocin.
先补充各自的荷尔蒙
You got anything that needs to be washed?
你有什么要洗的吗
No.
没有
well...feel free to...
你可以随便
raid the fridge, take the car, play your...
吃冰箱里的东西 开车出去 听...
music too loud.
大声听音乐
Thanks, mom.
谢谢 妈妈
You okay?
你还好吗
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表