They're a nice, married couple having a baby.
他们是感情很好的已婚夫妇 要生孩子了
They're not a couple.
他们不是夫妇
You need to get your gaydar checked.
你得检查下你的"基佬雷达"了
Uh, listen, breeder, my gaydar is never wrong.
听着 我的"基佬雷达"从不会出错
That man hearts cock.
那个人钟情于老二
Clearly, he hearted her vagina at some point.
显然 他也钟情于她的阴♥道♥
You ever hear of in vitro?
你没听说过体外受精
So what? Religious and societal
那又怎样 宗教和社会
pressures have forced him to live the lie of domesticity?
压力使得他生活在家庭的谎言中
Or maybe... he's a cop.
也许他是警♥察♥
What? Oh, that's it.
什么 就是这样
He's an undercover cop here to scope us out and bust us...
他是个便衣警♥察♥ 来监视并伺机逮捕我们
and then ask me out.
接着就邀请我出去
All right.
好吧
Of course. That's got to be it.
当然 就应该是这样
Oh, I'm telling you.
我说吧
Get back to your vision in blue. Leave the nice couple alone.
继续换蓝窗户的话题吧 别打扰这对夫妇
I'm going, but know this --
我会的 但记住
no straight man knows what a drop-waist dress is.
直男不知道低腰裙是什么
And if he does, he denies it.
就算他知道 也会否认
I really do not feel like going back to class.
我真的不想回去上课
Fuck class.
去他妈的上课
Shit! I think something just bit me.
妈的 有什么东西咬了我
Could you not blow smoke in my hair?
你能别冲着我的头发吐烟圈儿吗
You should dye it black.
你该把头发染黑
It would look totally cool black.
黑色看起来绝对酷
Let's break into the science lab and get high on nitrous.
咱溜进实验室 吸点笑气吧[氧化亚氮 有麻醉作用]
They keep it in a locked cabinet.
他们把它锁在壁橱里了
We could break the glass with a fire extinguisher.
我们可以用灭火器把玻璃砸碎
Yeah, 'cause no one would hear the sound of
是啊 因为没人能在下午
breaking glass in the science lab in the middle of the afternoon.
听到实验室玻璃被砸碎的声音
But I want to get high. Me too.
但我想爽一会儿 我也是
I could get some pot. Shane!
我可以搞点大♥麻♥来 希恩
Mind your own business.
管好你自己吧
Can you get it like now? Sure.
你现在能搞到吗 当然
I'm going to class. Are you coming?
我要去上课了 你来吗
No. He's gonna hang with us.
不 他要跟我们玩
I'm gonna hang with them.
我要跟她们玩
You two are totally making me reconsider fucking boys.
你俩让我重新认识了跟男孩上♥床♥的事
You do them once, and they become your puppet.
你上了她们一次 她们就成了你的傀儡
She's a dyke.
她是拉拉
In that case, she should go purple.
这样的话 她该染紫头发
Her hair would look totally cool purple.
她是紫头发的话绝对酷
Head cheese sandwich, please.
来份招牌芝士三明治
What are you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
You heard me. I want a sandwich.
你听到了 我要三明治
Then go to Subway.
去赛百味买♥♥啊
They don't have the kind I want.
他们没有我想要的那种
Neither do we.
我们也没有
Oh, I think you do.
我想你有
Fuck off.
去你的
Come on. Just one?
拜托 就一份
I'm not giving weed to my little brother!
我不能把大♥麻♥给自己的弟弟
You gave me a condom.
你给过我安全套
That was sex, shane. This is drugs.
那是上♥床♥ 希恩 这是毒品
Why aren't you in school?
你怎么不在学校
I knew you smoked when you were 13. I saw you.
我知道你13岁就吸过 我看到了
Well, you're already stupid enough.
你已经够蠢了
With that asshole Danny Melcher.
跟那个混♥蛋♥丹尼·梅尔彻一块
You were both giggling, and then he stood up
你俩一起傻笑 然后他站在
on our water slide and took a piss in our pool.
水滑梯上 朝我们的游泳池小便
You saw that?
这你也看到了
Why do you think I didn't go in the pool for a year?
要不你觉得我一年不去游泳是为啥
Look, I'm not gonna sit here and say "Don't do drugs."
我不会坐在这里说"别吸毒"
'Cause that would make you a total hypocrite.
因为那样你就是个"伪君子"
But... I'm not gonna be your fuckin' dealer.
但我不会给你提供毒品
Hey, does anybody work here?
这里有人吗
Be right out.
马上就来
I'll give you 300 bucks.
我给你300块
Go back to school, Shane.
回学校去 希恩
Sorry about that.
真是抱歉
Do you know what a barcarole is?
你知道威尼斯船歌♥是什么吗
I do not.
我不知道
It's a boat song.
就是船歌♥
From the days when men serenaded women in boats.
那时人们在船上给女人唱小夜曲
You got a thing for boats.
你还真喜欢船
The finest barcarole ever written -- and this is not my opinion.
最好听的威尼斯船歌♥ 不止是我这么认为
It is generally agreed upon by men of substance --
男人们普遍这么认为
is the one you're hearing right now.
就是你正听的这首
Who are the girls?
这些女孩是谁
Melia, Cybelle, Adelita -- my daughters.
米利亚 赛贝乐 阿狄丽达 我的女儿们
No pictures of mommy?
没有妈妈的照片吗
She's remarried now.
她再婚了
Lives in France.
住在法国
They're all there.
她们都在那儿
You don't get to see them much?
你不常见到她们
Over christmas, we're going skiing in Whistler.
圣诞节我们一起去惠斯勒滑雪
This picture wasn't here before.
这照片以前没摆在这
I hid it.
我藏起来了
It was a strange thing for me to do.
那么做真是奇怪
You make me do things I wouldn't usually do.
你总让我做平常不会做的事
Where are you?
你在想什么呢
What?
什么
Where are you?
你在想什么呢
You're in your head and not here.
你身在曹营心在汉啊
No.
没
I'm -- I'm here. No, I'm here. I --
我没走神 我在这里
I want to tell you something.
我想告诉你些事
There were more girls in the tunnel. I know that.
隧♥道♥里还有别的女孩 我知道
You do?
你知道
It is the business of dark-hearted people.
这是黑心人干的勾当
And you and I are not dark-hearted.
而你我心并不黑
Girls will never come through the tunnel again.
女孩们不会再穿过那条隧♥道♥了
Do you dance? I do.
你跳舞吗 跳
Would you care to dance with me, Nancy Botwin?
你愿意跟我跳支舞吗 南希·伯特温
You should say, "Yes"
你应该说 "愿意"
Yes.
愿意
I threw up on my prom date.
我曾经吐在舞伴身上
Charming.
多迷人
Do you love me?
你爱我吗
Are you in love with me?
你爱上了我吗
"Are you in love with me"?
"你爱上了我吗"
That's not an answer.
这不是回答
You don't ask the mayor of Tijuana if he's in love.
你不是在问提华纳市长是否坠入爱河吧
That is just not done.
这可不好啊
You should have said "Yes."
你应该回答"是的"
Would you like to take a trip with me?
你愿意跟我去旅行吗
Christmas in Whistler with the kids?
圣诞节跟那些孩子去惠斯勒吗
No. Sooner. And only us.
不 就在最近 只有我们两人
I have a job.
我有工作
I manage Maternity World.
我还要打理孕妇服装店呢
I'll have to ask.
所以我得问问
May I have a week off?
我能休一个礼拜假吗
You didn't say "Please!"
你没说 "求你了"
Please, kind employer?
求你了 好老板
You may.
可以
Patron.
老板
Si?
什么事
What does that mean -- regaliz rojo?
那是什意思 红甘草
Very bad.
很糟糕
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表