I took her from 130 to 215
我把她从130磅变为215磅
with a BMI of 18.6
体质指数18.6[非常健康]
She was two weeks away from an adam's apple.
就差两周就完美无缺了
There'll be others.
会有其他人的
Not like hope.
不大可能
Sometimes, after making love... she'd dead-lift me.
有时候 做♥爱♥以后 她还能把我当杠铃使
Now, that's one of a kind. Anyway.
那简直是独一无二 算了
This is desert eagle, heading back to H.Q.
我是沙鹰 正回总部
Here we go.
走吧
I will lead you now. You shall be a free people!
我会带领你们 你们应获得自♥由♥之身
Good idea. No time to waste. Yep.
好吧 不浪费时间 是吧
Lady liberty beckons.
自♥由♥女神召唤
This is big and tall, checkpoint five.
我是大高个 五号♥站点
Not a bean on the tortilla.
玉米饼上没有豆子
I repeat, not a bean on the tortilla.
玉米饼上没有豆子[暗号♥]
All clear. No spic,
清楚了吗 没有美籍西班牙人
just span. Over.
只有西班牙的 完毕
Davenport.
达文波特
Hola! Welcome to america. Happy days.
欢迎来到美国 你们好啊
Have you seen this girl? Anybody?
有人见过这个女孩吗
Ah, nice to have you here. Have you seen her? Maria?
真高兴见到你 见过她吗
See? No? Maria? Nothing?
没见过吗 玛丽亚 没有吗
We did it, man.
我们成功了
We sure did.
当然
We did.
我们做到了
What do we do with them now?
现在怎么办
No idea.
不知道
So you are not a lesbian.
你不是同性恋
Um, around Guillermo, I am.
在吉列尔莫身边时我是
Made it easier to be friends --
这样做朋友更容易
when we were friends,
在他想在孩子面前杀了我之前
before he wanted to kill me in front of my children.
我们曾经是朋友
Oh, don't worry. It is fixed.
别担心 没事了
Oh, you don't need a menu.
你不需要菜单
You order what you like.
点你喜欢的东西
Julio will make it,
夏利奥会帮你做
and if he can't, he'll find it.
如果做不出来他会有办法弄来
Order anything.
点吧
Elk.
麋鹿
Si.
没问题
Wait, wait. I'm kidding.
等等 我开玩笑呢
Um, make the best thing that you make.
就做你最拿手的
Look at you and your sway.
看看你还有你的跟班
Yes. It's like you're out with the mayor.
是啊 就像你和市长一起出行一样
Much like that.
真像啊
I have to pee.
我得去趟厕所
Holy shit.
老天爷啊
Our food might take a little while.
我们的食物可能要过一会儿才好
Do you have any neosporin?
有金创药 吗
Neosporin?
金创药
Twizzlers. Some tampons.
水果糖 卫生棉
I might have a tide stick.
我可能有只去渍笔
Sit. Sit down.
坐下 坐下
I'm thinking we should go out for Chinese.
我觉得我们应该去吃中国菜
Sit.
坐下
Sit.
坐下
You never sipped from your beer after you toasted the crowd.
你和众人干杯后从来都不喝
That's very bad luck.
这很不吉利
I don't like to drink from the bottle.
我不喜欢用瓶子喝酒
All right.
听着
But clearly, that's not your issue.
这冲突跟你没关系
Not my issue.
是跟我没关系
But then, I have trouble breathing
要是有人朝我扫射我肯定会吓到窒息
after I've been shot at, which, clearly, you don't, so...
但是你却没有 所以
That's we all have our things.
我们真是两个世界的人啊
Another school. Another first day.
又一个新学校 又是新的一天
Another sweaty glass of social stigma.
又一次社交耻辱
We're interesting and worthwhile people, Isabel.
我们是有趣又有价值的人 伊莎贝尔
Yeah. Well, if only life were
是啊 除非生活像
a Judd Apatow movie
贾德·阿帕图拍的电影那样
where geeks ruled the world.
由野人统治世界
But it's not, so let's just suck it up.
但事实并非如此 所以尽量适应吧
Chip?
要薯条吗
No, thanks.
不 谢了
Hey, who's the king of the school?
谁是学校里的风云人物
The most popular, most athletic, most often-laid guy here?
最受欢迎 最强壮 约会最多的人
I guess it's Dan.
我想是丹
Everyone wants to be friends with Dan.
所有人都想和丹做朋友
I'm Shane.
我是肖恩
I'm Dan.
我是丹
Don't fuck with me.
别惹我
Medium, large, large, small, petite...
中号♥ 大号♥ 大号♥ 小号♥ 小号♥
petite maternity.
小号♥孕妇装
Excuse me. Sorry.
打扰了 不好意思
Do you have this in blue?
这件有蓝色的吗
Nice choice!
眼光真好
I will ring you up over here $42.99...
在这儿结账 42.99美元
Please. Do you want it in a box?
你想用盒子装起来吗
In a bag? In a box in a bag?
还是用袋子 盒子还是袋子
I actually just want it in blue.
其实我想要蓝色的
Well, why didn't you say so?
哦 当然可以
Oh, I'm sorry. I've already checked the racks.
不好意思 我已经看过衣架了
Can you just check in the back for me, please?
你能帮我去仓库看看吗
Good idea.
好主意
Soccer shoe. Soccer shoe.
给我点儿那东西
The preggies keep coming.
一直有客人来
We call it football.
我们对它的叫法不一样
So?
怎么样
So, what?
什么怎么样
Do you have it in blue?
有蓝色吗
Just get it in green.
就要绿色吧
Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on.
快快快
Green is the color of spring who's next? Let's go!
绿色是春天的颜色 下一个快点儿
You think maybe they want to close up?
你想过没他们可能该关门了
We've been here a while.
我们坐了好一会儿了
When I finish my coffee, we'll go.
等我喝完咖啡就走
Who was trying to kill you?
是谁想杀你
Maybe the MZO.
可能是MZO的人
Maybe the Mexicate.
可能是某些墨西哥化了的人
And let me guess. You're the hot sauce.
我猜 你就像辣酱一样
I am the table.
我的角色跟桌子一样
How often do people shoot at you?
别人经常向你开枪吗
They mostly shoot at each other.
他们大部分时候互相残杀
And the occasional bystander?
还有偶尔向旁观者开枪吗
I cannot control the streets.
我控制不了路上发生的事
Streets that provide the latest in mobile healthcare.
这条街上有刚刚建立的移♥动♥医疗站
My success in business allows me to give back to the community.
我是在回馈社会
Take a little blood, give a little blood.
取之于民用之于民
You question my motives?
你怀疑我的动机吗
Soothing your conscience at the expense of others.
以别人为代价来为自己开脱
You question my motives.
你怀疑我的动机
You're bleeding again. It's your...
又出血了 你的
no, no. I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
Maybe if you put it under your pillow
把这个放在枕头下面
you can get a dollar from the shrapnel fairy.
没准你能从散弹精灵那儿得到一块钱
Well, it's part of the job.
这是工作的一部分
If people see you're afraid, they do not vote for you.
如果人们看到你害怕就不会为你投票
Nothing scares you?
没什么能吓到你吗
Nothing.
从来没有
That's a lie. You're afraid of dirty beer bottles.
撒谎 你害怕肮脏的啤酒瓶
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表