a real apology, Celia,
诚心诚意地道歉 西莉亚
a hell of a lot more than I could.
她比我更需要道歉
I don't know where Quinn is.
我不知道奎恩在哪儿
She's living in Oaxaca with a guy named rudolfo.
她跟一位叫鲁道夫的男孩住在瓦哈卡州
Rudolfo?
鲁道夫
Go. Find Quinn. Make things right.
去找奎恩 做该做之事
Vaya con dios.
一路平安
You totally rock. Totally.
你太酷了 真酷
I see you're still alive.
我看你还活着
You're late.
你来晚了
Got stuck doing interviews. Big story.
被各种采访困住了 说来话长
Big spotlight shining on that Maternity Store.
孕妇服装店成为了焦点
What am I supposed to do now? Can I go home?
我现在该做什么 能回家了吗
Sure.
当然了
We'll arrest you tomorrow and make it look right.
我们明天逮捕你 并且要做的好看些
Store manager. Got to question your ass.
商店经理 得可着劲询问你了
We'll pretend to ask, and you'll pretend to know nothing.
我们假装问 你假装什么都不知道
And we'll pretend to fuck up on a technicality.
我们会假装什么也没问到
Sounds like a plan.
听着像那么回事儿
What about Sanjay?
桑贾伊怎么办
We took him to Long Beach and put him on a plane.
我们带他去长滩 把他打发到飞机上
And Guillermo?
吉列尔莫呢
Guillermo's going away for a long time, and so is his crew.
吉列尔莫会沉寂很久 他的人也是
There was some international confusion.
现在还有一些国际纠纷
Who is Guillermo's boss?
谁是吉列尔莫的老板
I have no idea.
我不知道
Well, I hope that's the truth
我希望你说的是实话
'cause we got you covered on this side.
因为我们在这边保护着你
But they play a harder game down south.
但他们在南方摆了个更难的局
You should know that.
你应该知道
You make it look right, I'll be fine.
你伪装的好 我就没事
Agent Shlatter, I think it is your partner.
施拉德探员 我想这是你拍档
Maybe we let it go to voicemail.
我们让它转接语♥音♥信箱吧
"Informant details location of said tunnel.
"告密者说出了隧♥道♥的地点
Informant confirms hour of delivery."
告密者确认了交货时间"
I'm going to ask you again the same question.
我要再问你一遍同样的问题
Who is "Informant"?
谁是"告密者"
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I did not hear you.
我没听清你说什么
One more time, amigo.
再说一遍 朋友
Nancy Botwin.
南希·伯特温
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表