I mean, your mother...
我是说 你的母亲
She seemed like an extraordinary woman.
她似乎是一个很了不起的女人
Bob, I'm touched by your outpouring of emotion.
鲍勃 你的真情流露让我很感动
And I think Bubbie would have been, too. Thank you.
我想布比也会很感动的 谢谢
But I'm gonna go with the
但是我想和星期二来的
hot chick who walked in here on Tuesday.
那位性感小姐合作
You're a piece of shit.
你就是一坨屎
Who's there? Nancy.
谁啊 南希
We used to have a Nancy. She was a good worker.
我们以前有一个南希 她工作很努力
But she stopped showing up,
但是她突然不来了
and we had to kill her.
我们不得不把她杀了
Seven days cooped up with the family felt like death.
和家里人困了七天感觉跟死了一样
If I had to sit home for seven days
如果每次家里有人去世
every time a family member dropped dead,
我都得在家坐七天
I'd never leave the fucking house.
我还不如永远不要离开那鬼房♥子
Thanks for the flowers.
谢谢你的花
You're really not supposed to send flowers
你真的没必要给一个犹太葬礼
to a Jewish funeral... Shivah... whatever.
七日服丧期送花
Still... very thoughtful.
不管怎样 还是很贴心
I had to smother a guy with a pillow once, too.
我有一次也不得不把一个家伙用枕头捂死
My arms got tired.
手臂很累
You?
你呢
Not so much. It was Tempur-pedic.
还好 枕头是丹普蒿[家居公♥司♥]的
Conformed to her face.
能贴合她的脸
Tempur-pedic. Got to remember that.
丹普蒿 得记下来
Am I going on a picnic? Maybe.
我要去野餐吗 有可能
Depends on which one you pick. I choose one of these?
要看你选哪个 我要从中选一个
Like "Deal or no deal."
就像《一掷千金》[电视节目]
Except here you got to choose,
只是在这儿你必须要选
so it's more like "Deal or deal,"
更像是《非此即彼》
and there ain't those leggy chicas with suitcases
而且没有拎箱子的长腿美眉
you want to fuck in the mouth.
诱惑的你想做坏事
Red or blue. But be careful.
红色还是蓝色 但是小心哦
One of them is very dangerous.
有一个很危险
Open it.
打开吧
There's a gun in here.
里面有一把枪
And a juice box.
一盒果汁
And $5,000. And another $5,000 after you come back.
和五千美金 你顺利返回就还有五千
What do I need a gun for?
我要一把枪干嘛
You're going to the desert. They got rattlesnakes.
你要去沙漠 有响尾蛇
Maybe the Chupacabra.
说不定还有吸血魔兽卓帕卡布拉
This makes me nervous. It's just a pickup.
这让我很紧张 只是去拿点东西
You don't even have to cross the border.
你都不用过国境线
You just sit in your car,
只管坐在车里
and Mexico comes to you.
墨西哥人会来找你
I want $15,000.
我要一万五
You chose the red. Red pays $10,000.
你选了红盒子 红的只给一万
This is the same address. It's the same thing.
地址一样的 是做一样的事
But no juice box.
但是没有果汁
So, I figure we'll ask for $2,000,000 and settle for $1.5.
我想要价200万 底价150万
I'm thinking we ask for 1.2
我觉得应该要价120万
and settle for a mil.
底价100万
That's insane.
太廉价了
We're a block from the beach.
我们的房♥子离海滩只有一个街区
There's a charter school right down the street.
这条街下去就有特许公立学校
There's no schvartze in sight.
附近你都不会看到黑人
There's a recession, the banks aren't lending money,
现在经济不景气 银行都不贷款了
and when they don't lend, people aren't buying.
它们不贷款 人们就不买♥♥东西了
What about the Chinese? They're loaded.
那中国人呢 他们很有钱的
They prefer Orange County. Jesus Christ.
他们更喜欢住橘子郡 苍天啊
I got a $1,100,000 borrowed against this place.
我可是用这房♥子抵押贷款了110万啊
Well, if you want to sit on it for a couple of years,
如果你愿意再住个几年
I'm sure the market will bounce back.
我肯定市场会恢复活力的
Well, with all due respect, fuck you.
恕我直言 去你的
I'm gonna go with Bob Warden.
我去找鲍勃·沃登
He'll tell you the same thing.
他也会跟你说这些的
And his tits won't get you an extra 50k at closing.
他那两下子最后连帮你多卖♥♥5万都不行
You want to have dinner later?
一会儿想不想一起吃晚餐
I'll be in touch, Mr. Botwin.
我们再联♥系♥ 伯特温先生
That's a no?
那就是不愿意了
The banks aren't lending.
银行不贷款了
How do they know how much all these staffs are worth?
他们怎么知道这些东西值多少钱
Well, they break it up into categories.
他们把东西一样样分类
Yellow is dreck, green is crap, blue is shit.
黄的是垃圾 绿的是废物 蓝的是大便
Here. Come and help me. With what?
来 过来帮帮我 帮你什么
A treasure hunt. Cool!
寻宝 酷
I found Nancy.
我找到南希了
And she was with Guillermo.
她和吉列尔莫在一起
They talked, and then he left,
他们说了会儿话 谈后他走了
and then she didn't leave the house the whole week.
她则在房♥子里呆了一整个星期
It was weird.
非常诡异
There was this strange meeting.
绝对在开秘密会议
I think she's more powerful than we think.
我觉得她比我们想得还厉害
People came with food.
人们都带着食物前去
They took off their shoes.
还把鞋子脱了
See?
看见没
Look. That's Doug Wilson.
你看 这个是道格·威尔森
She's getting her crew back together.
她在重整旗鼓
So, what do you make of all of this?
你对这个有什么看法
I make that someone Jewish died
我觉得是有个犹太人死了
and that you're no Diane Arbus.
而你不是戴安·阿勃丝[知名摄影师]
This is new to me, okay?
我从来没做过这个 好吧
I mean, I am taking pictures with a plastic camera.
我是说 我用的是塑料相机
I'm trying.
我已经尽力了
Guillermo Garcia Gomez.
吉列尔莫·加西亚·戈麦斯
I told you. I saw them together.
我跟你说了 我看见他们在一起了
He was driving her Prius.
他开着她的普锐斯汽车
So, what do we got?
我们能得出什么
She's sitting Shivah and he's environmentally sensitive?
她在做七日服丧 而他很环保
Boffo work, Agent Hodes.
做得真好啊 霍兹"特工"
You miss wearing orange?
想念监狱生活了吗
No, I just... I need more time.
不是 我只是 还需要点时间
Please?
拜托
Sing with me.
跟我唱歌♥
What? Sing with me,
什么 跟我唱歌♥
and I'll give you more time.
我就再给你点时间
Going once...
一次
So...
那么
what do you guys think?
你们觉得怎么样
Awesome. Legendary.
棒极了 传奇一般
I can't feel my left...
我感觉不到我左半边的
anything.
各个部位了
I have a son at your age.
我有个儿子跟你差不多大
Handsome, lean, bright-eyed.
很帅 瘦瘦的 眼睛明亮
You suck dick, Silas?
你是同性恋吗 塞拉斯
No, I don't, Mr. Wilson.
不 我不是 威尔森先生
Well, he does. That's his choice, isn't it?
他是 那是他的选择 对吧
Nope. My fault.
不 是我的错
I made him gay.
是我让他变成同性恋的
My wife... gone. Also my fault.
我老婆 走了 也是我的错
Warts... not gone. Technically my fault.
疣 还在 严格说来也是我的错
City of Majestic... broke.
莫扎迪斯城 破产了
CPA license... revoked... I assume.
我猜我的会计师证也被吊销了
Didn't check.
尽管还没有去确认
My life...
我的生活
an abyss.
陷入绝境
Can you use the downstairs toilet from now on,
从现在起你能不能用楼下的厕所
Mr. Wilson?
威尔森先生
Kick a man while he's down.
落井下石
No, really. Use the downstairs toilet.
不是 说真的 用楼下的厕所
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表