Previously on "Weeds"
《单身毒妈》前情提要
What was it like?
感觉怎么样
Confusing, brisk, messy.
迷惑 舒服 混乱
How's your mom doing in rehab?
你妈在戒毒所怎么样了
I can't visit till she's detoxed.
戒毒成功之前我还不能探望她
Chelia? Celia.
奇莉亚吗 是西莉亚
Oh, ain't we fancy?
我们的故事很无趣吗
You're gonna have to take that
把你那
fucking attitude out the door right now, you hear me?
高傲的态度收起来
Head cheese sandwich.
招牌芝士三明治
Six inch or foot long?
6英寸还是1英尺
Foot long all the way, bro.
一直都要1英尺的 兄弟
Enjoy.
好好享受吧
It's her, man.
是她呀 老兄
She didn't get fat, did she?
她没长胖吧
No. She's beautiful.
没 她很漂亮
Senor Doug? W-what are you doing?
道格先生 你这是干什么
I want to make the sex with you, baby.
我想和你做♥爱♥ 宝贝
But we do not know each other.
但我们都还不认识
Okay, I hear you. Can I just see one boob?
好吧 听你的 那我就看一下咪♥咪♥行吗
Go get Miss Hodes a glass of water.
给霍兹小姐倒杯水
Now, Agent Shlatter.
现在 施拉德探员
Deliver me Guillermo Garcia Gomez.
把吉列尔莫·加西亚·戈麦斯交给我
I don't know of any Gomez.
我不认识什么戈麦斯
If I did once, I don't anymore.
我做过一次的事就不会再做了
Not what I hear.
据我所知不是这样
What the fuck?
真是见鬼
Exactly. What the fuck? This is supposed to be a pot tunnel.
就是啊 真是见鬼 这本该是个大♥麻♥隧♥道♥
It's a tunnel.
这是个隧♥道♥
There's no magical "Weed Only" Sign at the entrance.
入口处并没有"仅限大♥麻♥"的标志
Cut the shit.
少废话
Guillermo.
吉列尔莫
Garcia...
加西亚
Gomez.
戈麦斯
I asked you to come along.
我约你独自前来的
Agent Shlatter's my partner.
施拉德探员是我的拍档
And so your word is shit.
所以你说的都是屁话
My word is shit?
我说的都是屁话
You called. I'm here.
你打的电♥话♥ 我来了
Gomez.
戈麦斯
I need assurances.
我需要保证
What kind of assurances?
什么保证
Everything I ask for, I get.
我要什么 就给我什么
I'm not your daddy.
我又不是你老爹
Hey, I'm not fucking around here.
我不是闹着玩的
This information I have, very few people have it.
我知道的信息 很少有人知道
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
It's gonna look like it came from me.
看起来信息像是我透露的
It cannot look like it came from me.
不能让别人知道是我说的
More important than anything you do with this information,
最重要的就是 一定不能让别人发现
it must not look like it came from me.
这信息是我透露给你的
Okay.
好的
You make a bust, I do not go down with it.
你可以抓人 但别牵连到我
My people do not go down with it.
我的人不能因此受牵连
Still, it never comes back to me. Fine.
还是那一点 跟我毫无关系 好的
My name never appears on any piece of paper.
我的名字不能出现在任何一份文件上
No one ever speaks my name.
任何人不得透露我的名字
This meeting never happened. Done.
从来没有这次会面 成交
I will not be fleeing.
我不会离开
My family will not be going into witness protection
我的家人不必受到证人保护
because there will be no
因为没有理由
reason for us to go into witness protection.
给予我们证人保护
You're getting repetitive.
你车轱辘话来回说
There's a tunnel.
有一个隧♥道♥
So, I go to see one of my kids in the foster home,
我去收养家庭看我的孩子
and I'm beggin' him to forgive me.
求他原谅我
"Who are you, lady? I ain't your kid."
"您是哪位 女士 我不是您的孩子"
I'm thinkin', "My own boy doesn't even recognize me."
我就想 "我自己的儿子都认不出我了"
That's the saddest thing ever.
这真是最伤心的事
But it ain't.
但还没完
The saddest thing is, I was so fucked up,
最伤心的事是 我犯傻了
I went in the wrong house.
走错了屋子
It was so devastating, I miscarried right there.
真是太震惊了 我就是在那时候流产的
Thanks for sharing. Celia?
谢谢分享 西莉亚
I thought I had hit bottom.
我曾以为自己的人生跌入谷底
But after hearing your stories,
但听过你们的故事后
I realize it could be so much worse.
我意识到自己过的还算不错
The truth is, none of you have any chance
实际上 就算重新来过
in hell of ever pulling your lives back together,
你们谁都没有
if you even had lives to begin with.
重新修复自己人生的机会
As I have listened to your
听到你们
tales of burning wreckage and shattered existence,
如同燃烧后废墟般支离破碎的生活
I realize that I am the
我意识到自己是
only one here that has any chance at all --
这里唯一有机会
a chance to make amends and to start over fresh.
弥补过失 重新开始的人
Stupid-ass bitch.
傻♥逼♥贱♥人♥
Andy? Yeah?
安迪 怎么了
Hi, Maria.
玛丽亚
I'm so sorry.
真不好意思
No, don't be sorry. Don't be sorry.
别 别不好意思 别不好意思
Okay, no towel. One sec.
好吧 没有浴巾 等一下
What you doing here?
你来这里干嘛
You have been in my dreams.
我做梦梦见你了
Oh, yeah? Yeah, well, dreams are weird.
是吗 好吧 梦都是很奇怪的
Uh, I have this recurring one
我反复都在做一个梦
where I'm playing pool with Lou Dobbs.
我正和卢·道布斯[CNN王牌主持]打台球
And suddenly, his big, fat stomach opens up
突然 他大而肥硕的胃张开来
and these nasty teeth grow out of his torn, fat, marbled flesh.
肮脏的牙齿从条纹般的肥肉♥缝♥中长出来
Please make love to me.
请跟我做♥爱♥
Oh, no, I can't do that.
哦不 我不能这么做
Do you not think I am aractive?
你觉得我没有吸引力吗
Oh, yeah. Who locked the fuckin' do--
是啊 谁把这破门锁上了
You're very attractive, yeah.
你很迷人 是的
I think you are attractive.
我觉得你很迷人
Mm, but Doug.
但是道格呢
He is not the man for me. You are.
他不适合我 你才是我的男人
Okay.
好吧
You are excited.
你兴奋了
No no. It's just windy out.
没有 只是外面刮风了
I do not think it is the wind.
我不认为是风的缘故
Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs.
卢·道布斯 卢·道布斯
Lou Dobbs. Lou Dobbs.
卢·道布斯 卢·道布斯
Lou dobbs. Lou dobbs. Lou dobbs!
卢·道布斯 卢·道布斯 卢·道布斯
No. We're going to a wedding.
不 我们要去参加婚礼
It's casual, but evening casual, you know?
随意一点 但是是随意的晚装
I was thinking something with a drop waist.
我想找件低腰的衣服
Kind of Tory Burch?
像是托里·伯奇风格[美国时尚女装品牌]
Exactly.
正是
I'll help them, Sanjay. Well, I got it.
我来帮助他们 桑贾伊 我来吧
No, I need you to redress the mannequins.
不 你去给模特换身衣服
Well, it's about time. Can I do a theme?
好吧 正是时候 我能换个主题吗
Yeah. Go for it.
可以 去吧
Um, the dressing rooms are back this way.
试衣间在这边
Just let me know if you need help with anything.
需要帮忙告诉我一声
I'm thinking shades of blue for the window.
我想把窗户换成蓝色
And I'm thinking that that man you just helped is gay, gay, gay!
我认为你刚刚招呼的那位男士是同性恋
The guy in the couple?
那个男的
Not a couple. There's weirdness.
他们不是夫妇 就奇怪在这了
I'd say maybe she's his surrogate, but he called her "wife."
我本来觉得她给他代♥孕♥ 但他管她叫"老婆"
It's a puzzler.
真是困惑
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表