Previously on "Weeds".
《单身毒妈》 前情提要
This is the woman you depressed amigo searches for?
这个女人就是你郁郁寡欢的朋友找的人吗
That's the one, Raoul
是的 劳尔
Hey Andy, we will help this sad, tall, and hungry baby man find her.
我们会帮助这个悲伤高大愤怒的男人找到她
You know what's your real problem is?
知道你们真正的问题是什么吗
We don't get many being counters volunteering.
很少有会计来做志愿者
I got nothing to hold me back.
我没后顾之忧
I can really kick some ass.
可以全身心投入工作
You know that woman I showed you on my phone the other night
还记得那天给你看的我手♥机♥上那女人吧
She left me.
她离开了我
There'll be others.
还会有别的女人的
Not like Hope,
但都不像霍普啊
sometimes after making love, she dead lift me.
有时和她做完爱后 她还能把我当杠铃使
Hey, there.
嘿 你好
Do you party?
你参加派对吗
Yeah,
当然
I party.
我参加
You are so fucking young.
你太年轻了
I have a ten-year-old son.
我有个10岁的儿子
I know.
我知道
It doesn't matter.
没关系
Mom. Mom.
妈妈 妈妈
Are you shooting heroin?
你在注射海♥洛♥因♥吗
You did too many...
你吸了太多...
You need to keep back to care the store.
你得回去看店
Cocaine?
可♥卡♥因♥
Coca?
古♥柯♥
Perdon, con permiso --
打扰一下 请允许我--
Si, Si, Si.
好 知道了
Okay. I have to go.
好了 我得走了
Can't you stay?
就不能留下吗
I have a breakfast meeting in another country.
我要去另一个国家参加早餐会
Go back to sleep.
你继续睡吧
Maybe I can push my meeting.
或许 我可以把会议推迟
My kids will be up soon.
我的孩子们马上就起床了
Can't really push my meeting.
还是不能推迟会议
I'll call you later. Okay?
我一会儿给你电♥话♥ 好吗
Oh, that smells so good!
哦 闻起来真不错
Pharmaceutical or street drugs?
是常规药还是街头药
Both. Mostly xanax and coke.
都有 主要是赞安诺和可♥卡♥因♥
We got a heroin detox in room 603
603房♥间专治海♥洛♥因♥毒瘾
and meth in 412.
412房♥间专治兴♥奋♥剂♥瘾
Good luck to you.
祝你好运
What's going on?
怎么回事
Celia, your family and friends
西莉亚 你的家人和朋友
love you and are very concerned about you.
都很爱你 也很替你担心
Now,there's no reason to be scared.
你不必害怕
We are all here to help you.
我们都会帮助你的
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
My name is Lee Milne,
我叫李·米尔恩
and I'm a family intervention specialist.
是个家庭干预专家
Jesus.
神呐
You are fucking kidding me!
你们他妈的开什么玩笑啊
Unlock this shit now!
快给我解开
Those are mine. Aren't they cute?
那是我的 可爱吧
This initial reaction is quite normal.
这种最初的反应很正常
Fuck you. It's for your own good, Celia.
去你的 这是为你好 西莉亚
You've become a danger to yourself and others.
你对自己和他人都形成了危害
It's such an unexpected pleasure to see you, loser.
看到你这个废物还真是惊喜啊
Honey, honey. Uncuff me, baby.
亲爱的 亲爱的 快给我打开 宝贝
I'll give you a cookie.
我给你曲奇
Hold firm.
别受诱惑
Pam, do something.
潘 快给我打开
Why don't we start with you, Pamela?
就从你开始吧 潘蜜拉
Oh, right.
好的
"Dear, Celia, since you began abusing drugs,
"亲爱的西莉亚 自从你吸毒成瘾之后
our friendship has changed."
我们的友谊就变了
Hey, on TV, they don't handcuff people for their interventions.
电视上可从没把需要干预的人拷住
"I miss the old Celia who bettered
"我想念那个在市议会努力工作
the community through her work on city council,
来为整个社区谋福利的西莉亚
who crusaded tirelessly to keep children off drugs,
她坚持不懈地奋斗着 让孩子们远离毒品
and who created excellent
她成功的分散了人们的注意力
distractions so I could shoplift at Forever 21.
因此我可以在Forever 21[服装店]偷东西
I miss that Celia.
我想念那个西莉亚
She was my best friend. Please get help today."
她是我最好的朋友 请接受治疗吧"
Oh, fuck.
我靠
You scan the price,
先扫描价格
then hit return, tax, total. Got it?
再点返回 税金 总额 明白了吗
Yeah, I know. I can scan shit.
嗯 明白了 小菜一碟
She worked at J.C.Penney's.
她在J.C.Penney[百货商店]里干过
I was almost floor manager till I met this pimp named Silky.
遇到这拉皮条的家伙时我都快升楼层经理了
Well, thank you for doing this.
谢谢你来帮忙
Hey, I get it.
嗯 我明白
Got to go with who you know
只有跟你熟悉的人做生意
so you don't get ass-raped, business-wise.
才不会吃亏不讨好
That baby's just gonna tip you over!
这小家伙肯定会超过你的
Hello, baby!
你好啊 宝贝儿
Fuck back, bitch! Don't you touch my child!
滚开 贱♥人♥ 别碰我的孩子
Clinique. What?
倩碧 怎么啦
People like it when you treat 'em like shit.
你越不待见她 她越喜欢
Watch, she gonna come back and buy a blouse.
瞧着吧 她会回来买♥♥件衬衫的
Nancy, I need to get going.
南希 我得走了
Jimmy Jam has kindermusik in 40 minutes.
吉米·詹姆的幼教音乐课40分钟后就开始了
Okay. Let's get you going.
好 你先走吧
This is Ignacio.
这是伊格纳西奥
Ignacio, this is Sanjay.
伊格纳西奥这是桑贾伊
And Jimmy Jam.
还有吉米·詹姆
Say hello, Jimmy.
说你好 吉米
El diablo.
恶魔来了
Okay, time to go. Say goodbye to Jimmy Jam.
好啦 该走了 跟吉米·詹姆说再见吧
Did he just call my baby Satan?
他刚叫我的孩子撒旦吗
'Cause I got to be honest -- sometimes I have the same thought.
老实说 有时候我也这样想
Your baby isn't Satan.
你的孩子不是撒旦
He projected our vomits, and once, it was blue.
他会呕吐 有一次甚至是蓝色的
Diablo.
迪亚波罗[黑暗破坏神]
He probably just ate blue jello or a thomas train.
他可能只是吃了蓝色果冻或汤玛士火车
He'll be fine. Go sing with him.
他不会有事的 快去唱歌♥吧
What are these? Snacks.
这是些什么 点心
Heavy snacks.
这点心很有分量啊
We're very hungry. Back the fuck up.
我们很饿行吗 快让开
Hey, Carnal. Hola.
嘿 色鬼 你好
Hola.
你好
This is my cousin Amparo. Amparo.
这是我表妹 安帕罗 安帕罗
She going to massage school in San Bernardino.
她要去圣布那的诺市的一所按♥摩♥学校
I'll see you on the way back down, Blanca.
一会儿回来见 布兰卡
He comes from a broken home.
他来自一个破碎的家庭
A lot of anger from childhood.
童年时积累了很多怨恨
Boohoo.
呜呜
Like he's special.
好像就他特别似的
I want rotelli.
我想吃通心粉
I'm not a short-order cook.
我可不是快餐厨师
You're a sucky babysitter.
你是个失败的保姆
Less talk, more eat.
少说话 赶紧吃
My mom still loves my dad, you know.
我妈妈还爱着我爸爸 知道吗
Oh, yeah?
哦 是吗
They talk to each other on the phone all the time.
他们一直电♥话♥联♥系♥
She usually calls him after you leave to talk about adult stuff.
你走后她经常打电♥话♥给他说些大人的事
So, that's me, that's him, and that's you.
那是我 这是他 这是你
So I do that and you do that and he does that?
我做这个 你做那个 他做那个吗
Unless you do that and I do that.
或者你做这个 我做那个
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表