I don't know their last names, but they were black.
我不知道他们姓什么 但他们都是黑人
And the gay Indian kid and the Christian girl.
还有那个印度同性恋小子和基♥督♥徒女孩
You seem to know a whole
你一个房♥东
lot about the operation for just a landlady.
居然会对整个流程一清二楚
I'm telling you, you want Nancy Botwin. Not me.
我告诉你 你该找的是南希·伯特温 不是我
How do you know what I want?
你怎么知道 我想要的是什么
I'm full of surprises. I...
这太不可思议了 我...
have a parasitic twin growing out of my stomach.
肚子里有一对寄生虫
Seriously?
真的
You'll have to get me naked to know for sure.
你把我脱♥光♥了不就知道了
Are you trying to flirt with me?
你是想和我调情吗
Is that what this is?
搞了半天 原来你要的是这个
That's pathetic. That is?
你真可悲 是吗
You're the "Drugs are wrong" Lady,
你是"毒品有害"运动的发起人
and you were running a grow house.
但你背地里却经营着一间大♥麻♥房♥
I got a picture here of you with sasquatch.
我这里有一张你和大脚野人的照片
You like costume play?
你喜欢玩角色扮演吗
I want to go home. Which home
我要回家 回哪个家
the one with the pot plants
是种大♥麻♥的那个家
or the one with the injured idiot ex-husband?
还是受伤的白♥痴♥前夫待着的那个家
Whichever one hasn't burned down.
都已经化为灰烬了
Very good point. You could be homeless for all we know.
没错 本来你今晚要露宿街头了
Thank goodness you have a place to sleep for the night.
感谢上帝 你今晚有住处了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I mean I'm gonna
我的意思是
keep you for a while, check out your story.
我要关你几天 核实下你的陈述
I'll have someone bring you a diet pop and a sweater.
我会让人给你送无糖饮料和毛衣
Diet coke. No, princess.
是健怡可乐 你没得选 公主
Diet shasta... in a can...
无糖沙斯塔 听装
room temperature... no straw.
常温 不带吸管
Say thank you.
快说谢谢吧
Fuck you. I haven't done anything.
去死吧 我什么都没做
We'll see.
我们会知道的
I want a lawyer!
我要找个律师
Are you looking? I'm about to do the spinny-spin.
你在看吗 我要做大回旋了
Yeah, I'm looking. One second.
是 我在看 等等
Wait, that wasn't it. Hold on.
等等 那个不算 等等
It's gonna be really good.
这个动作我能做好的
What the hell happened to you?
你们到底干什么去了
I've been, like, sitting here. I've been calling.
我就傻坐在这 不停地给你们打电♥话♥
Sorry about that. My phone battery conked out around oceanside.
抱歉 我手♥机♥的电池在海边出了点问题
Mine was on mute.
我的手♥机♥静音了
My phone was fine, but I've been ignoring your calls
我手♥机♥没问题 我只是故意不接
because I'm mad at you for
因为我对于你
burning our house down without thinking that
私自把房♥子烧了很生气
maybe some of us would have
你有没有想过 也许我们
liked to go back and get a few more things out.
还想回去 再拿几样东西
Stuff, Shane -- all replaceable.
希恩 东西可以再买♥♥
We've got the computer. We've got the photo album.
我们带了电脑 带了相册
You got the photo album?
你拿了相册
Yes, of course I did. Think I forgot?
当然 你觉得我会忘吗
Well, did you get that box of loose pictures from the garage?
那你有没有拿车♥库♥里 那一箱散放的照片
I did. It's in the back of the van.
拿了 在面包车的后备箱里
Well, then... good.
嗯 那...很好
I'll answer your call next time.
下次你打电♥话♥来 我就接
This house looks cool.
这房♥子看起来不错
Well... good.
那...很好
There's this amazing German deli in Carlsbad.
在卡尔斯巴德有一家很棒的德国熟食店
I brought you zwiebel braten with spaetzle.
我给你买♥♥了洋葱烤肉和鸡蛋面疙瘩
You might want to heat it up.
你可以去热一下
You're an asshole. Fine. I'll eat it.
你真讨厌 好吧 那我自己吃
So, no one's home?
没人在家
I wouldn't say that. Some giant killer dog is home.
我不这么认为 有一只凶狠的大狗在家
I rang the bell, and it barked like it
我一按门铃 它就使劲叫
was gonna lunge through the window and bite my head off.
像是要冲出窗户 把我的头咬下来一样
Bubbie hates dogs.
布比讨厌狗
Well, I think she's gotten over it.
可能她又改变主意了
Where are we gonna sleep tonight?
那我们今晚睡哪
Maybe she's taking a walk.
她可能出去散步了
Bubbie was always a big walker.
布比很喜欢散步
Why would you go walking without your dog?
为什么她不带她的狗一起散步呢
'Cause I'm telling you, she hates dogs.
我告诉过你了 她讨厌狗
She doesn't really have a dog.
她没有养狗
That's Rad. That's his name -- Rad.
那是拉德 他的名字叫拉德
He's 10, and he's read the whole "Narnia" Series,
他十岁了 他读完了整个纳尼亚小说系列
and now he's moved on to "His dark materials,"
目前正在读《黑暗物质三部曲》
And he likes it so far.
到目前为止 他还挺喜欢那套书
His parents are divorced,
他父母离婚了
and he wants to be an inventor
他长大以后想当
and a robot builder when he grows up,
发明家和机器人建造师
and his favorite color is green,
他最喜欢的颜色是绿色
and his favorite animal is the komodo dragon,
最喜欢的动物是科摩多龙
which can eat up to 80% of
这种动物一顿可以吃掉
its own weight in a single sitting,
重达自身体重80%的食物
and he thinks dodgeball is gay.
他认为"疯狂躲避球"很好玩
That's how long I've been sitting here waiting for you guys.
你们看看 我都等了你们多久
And Bubbie definitely has a dog.
布比绝对养了一只狗
No, it's the doorbell.
不 那只是门铃
Her doorbell barks? Yeah.
她的门铃会叫 是的
Check it out.
看着
See? I do it all the time.
看到了吧 我总是这样玩
I bet she loves that.
我打赌她一定很喜欢那门铃
You couldn't have told me this earlier?
你为什么不早点告诉我
You didn't ask.
你又没问
She's probably in there. She never comes out.
她有可能在家 她很少出门
My mom won't let me
我妈不让我万圣节的时候
trick-or-treat here on Halloween.
来她家来恶作剧
I know how to get in.
我知道怎么进去了
Used to do it all the time when we were kids.
我们小时候经常这么做
How? None of your business.
怎么做 不关你的事
But if Shane's too heavy to
如果希恩太重
heave up to the pergola, you might find out.
我举不过凉棚 你就能知道是怎么回事了
Shane, let's do it.
希恩 来吧
Wow, the ocean's like a block away.
哇 大海近在咫尺
It's nice, isn't it?
这感觉很好 对吧
I think it could be good.
我也感觉不错
Whenever I swim in the ocean, I get a really sick rash.
每次我在海里游过泳之后 浑身就会起皮疹
Good to know.
谢谢你告诉我们
I'll buy you a wet suit.
我给你买♥♥件潜水衣是
All right, he's in.
好了 他进去了
We can't stay here.
我们不能住这
Attention, evacuees...
撤离人员 请注意...
Check it out.
看啊
It's snowing in So-Cal.
南加州竟然下雪了
Except they're warm snowflakes.
虽然只是一些雪花而已
Taste like... loss.
有种"迷失"的味道
And muffins.
还有松饼味
Mine tastes like a vinyl sofa.
我觉得像乙烯沙发的味道
Hey, when FEMA gives us hotel vouchers,
联邦应急管理局给我们宾馆代金券的时候
do you want to combine them and get, like, a ginormous suite?
你会把它们攒起来 换一间豪华套房♥吗
A sweet suite? A dude suite?
蜜月套房♥ 花♥花♥公♥子♥套房♥
A dude suite with Isabel.
有伊莎贝尔住的花♥花♥公♥子♥套房♥
Okay, well, she's almost a dude.
好吧 她也算是个男的
I'm not ready to make that judgment until she's past puberty.
等她过了青春期 我再下定论
Well, either way, she's cool.
随便 反正她挺酷的
She could hang with us.
她和我们待一块好了
Hey, do you -- do you still poop yourself?
你现在仍旧大小便失禁吗
You don't have to worry about it.
你不必担心
So, you -- you do poop yourself?
那就是还没好
I can get myself onto a toilet and evacuate my own bowels.
我可以自己做到马桶上 清空我的肠子
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表