Nancy?
南希
Everything's fine, Sanjay. Go back to your book.
没事 桑贾伊 回去看你的书
What the fuck? Exactly. What the fuck?
怎么回事 我还要说呢 怎么回事
It's supposed to be a pot tunnel.
这里应该是运大♥麻♥的地道
I know you ain't as slow you're acting. It's a tunnel.
你的反应没这么慢吧 这不就是地道嘛
There's no magical "weed only" sign at the entrance.
又没在门上贴"仅限大♥麻♥"
Cut the shit.
废话少说
When did the floodgates open? When the water got here.
什么时候用地道 到货的时候
Head cheese sandwich. Six inch or foot long?
招牌芝士三明治 6英寸还是1英尺
Foot long all the way, bro.
一直都要1英尺的 兄弟
Enjoy. You know it.
好好享受吧 谢了
Head cheese sandwich, please. Six inch or foot long?
招牌芝士三明治 6英寸还是1英尺
Six inch.
6英寸
There's no meat anywhere in there, right?
里面没肉的 对吧
'Cause if meat even touches the weed, I can't smoke it.
如果大♥麻♥沾到肉 我就吸不了了
I'm vegan. No worries.
我是素食主义者 不用担心
That's $240. Bargain.
240美元 真便宜[胖子以为是2.4美元]
$240. I gave you $5.
240美元 我给你5美元
You ordered the head cheese sandwich?
你点了招牌芝士三明治吗
I did. Everybody seems to like them.
是啊 大家好像都很喜欢的样子
You may actually have gotten the wrong sandwich.
你可能拿错三明治了吧
Let me check. Yeah. I gave you the wrong sandwich.
我看看 哦是的 我给错三明治了
My bad. And we just ran out of bread.
是我不好 我们的面包刚用完
You got a stack of sandwiches there.
你们这有一堆的三明治
Those were preordered.
那些是预订的
What's going on here?
这里是怎么回事
Sir, you're too fat.
先生 你太胖了
You fattist.
你歧视肥胖
I'm gonna write you up on Chowhound.
我要把你投诉到贪吃论♥坛♥上
Your mom's a rude bitch.
你妈真是个粗鲁的婊♥子♥
Nice save, Mom.
救得好 妈妈
Celia, we're waiting for your promise partner, Barry.
西莉亚 我们都在等你的承诺搭档 巴里
Any idea where he is?
知道他在哪儿吗
I saw him at breakfast.
早餐时我还看见他了
What?
怎么了
Oh, right.
哦是的
"I'm responsible for him, and he's responsible for me
"我对他有责任 他对我也有责任
cause I can't do this... alone.
因为我不是一个人戒毒
I do this as a we."
我们是一个团队"
So that means...
所以
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
Barry. Barry.
巴里 巴里
Promise partner.
承诺搭档
What are you... doing?
你在干嘛
Where did you get that?
从哪儿弄来的
17 years as a commercial pilot,
凭17年客机驾驶员的经验
I think I know how to sneak shit past security.
我还是知道怎样藏♥毒♥躲过安检的
And I can't take these places sober, you know?
我不会把戒毒什么的当真 知道吗
Therapy, bonding, all the fucking yapping.
什么治疗 契约 还有一堆废话
Hey, this ain't my first time at the fair, okay?
这又不是我第一次来戒毒所了
I've been to Betty Ford, Cottonwood, New Days,
我去过贝蒂·福特 科顿伍德 新时代戒毒所
Fresh Start in Albuquerque.
还有阿尔布开克的新起点戒毒所
That place is like a whorehouse.
那地方就是个妓院
18-hour layovers in Bangkok
在曼谷停留18小时
are nothing compared to the saunas at Fresh Start.
比不上在新起点戒毒所的一次桑拿浴
You're a pilot? Do you... fly like this?
你是个飞行员吗 你就是这样开飞机的吗
Coked to the gills.
就把可♥卡♥因♥含在嘴里
You don't want to fly with me when I'm sober.
你绝对不想在我清醒的时候坐我的飞机
I crash, we all crash.
我一崩溃 我们都得坠机
Remember the Trump Shuttle?
记得川普梭运航♥空♥公♥司♥吗
That was my first gig, right? I couldn't afford blow.
那是我的第一次飞 那时我买♥♥不起可♥卡♥因♥
Fucking Nodoz and Dexatrim. That is no way to live.
去他妈的 普通的提神药怎么够劲儿
I love the moment right before, you know,
我喜欢吸毒前那一刻
when you're still looking at it.
可以注视着毒品的那种感觉
I love when it goes up your nose and you feel fucking awesome.
我更喜欢把它吸到鼻子里让人飘飘欲仙的感觉
Here.
来点吧
No. No.
不 不行
I'm gonna help you.
我是来帮你的
Barry, I am your partner.
巴里 我是你的搭档
We can do this.
我们一定能成功
Clean and sober.
戒得干干净净
Come on.
来吧
Fuck off! I was gonna share this with you.
我靠 我还想和你一起吸的
Now you're bumming me out. Give me the straw.
你却来扫我兴 吸管给我
Give it to me! That's my...
给我 那是我的
I snuck this in up my ass, okay?
我把它偷偷藏在屁♥股♥里的 懂吗
Give it to me! Give it to me!
给我 给我
You can't!
不行
She was fucking forcing me to snort coke!
她他妈地想逼我吸毒
You got to help me.
你一定要帮我
It's bullshit.
真是狗屎
I spent 25 years with a woman who didn't put out.
我跟一个性冷感的女人居然过了25年
I deserve some.
我理应得到一些奖赏
It's been one day. And a half.
只是一天而已 一天半
Right. I don't know what to do.
好吧 我不知道该怎么办了
I mean, it's been forever since I had to court a chick.
我好久都没泡过妞儿了
And let's face it... getting laid in the'70s was easy.
我告诉你 70年代时求欢很容易
I drove a Camaro.
那时我开卡马洛
Oh, man, I wish I grew up then.
老兄 真希望那时候我已经长大了
I got totally shafted...
上帝对我太不公平了
Fucking AIDS.
去他妈的艾滋
Ruined everyone's fun.
扫了我们的兴
I thought you got laid all the time.
我以为你一直在和女人乱性
Yeah, but I had to use condoms.
是啊 不过我戴套
Andy, I smuggled her here.
安迪 我把她偷渡来了
I think that merits some cockamole on her faceadilla.
我觉得这更容易给她来个颜♥射♥
Possibly.
或许吧
But...
不过
What do you really know about her? Not much.
你又了解她多少呢 不多
Maybe I should buy her some scented body wash.
或许我应该给她买♥♥带香味的沐浴露
Look, she's probably scared.
她可能有点害怕
I mean,
我意思说
she's totally out of her element.
她很不适应这儿的环境
Make her feel comfortable.
要让她感觉自在些
How do I do that? Talk to her.
那要怎么做 和她聊天
OK. Talk to her. About what? About anything.
好 聊天 聊什么 随便
On the way over here, we had great talks.
载她回来的路上 我们就聊的很开心
She grew up in an orphanage. Start there.
她在孤儿院长大的 就从这儿开始讲吧
She's an orphan? Yeah.
她是孤儿吗 是的
Sweet. Daddy issues.
不错 缺乏父爱
Age difference should work in my favor.
年龄上的差距对我很有利
Hasta luego. Thanks.
再见 谢谢
Finding God?
寻找上帝呢
God finds me.
上帝找我呢
You don't look well. No.
你气色不好 是的
No. I'm not well.
身体不适
That ayahuasca really fucked me up.
死藤水让我痛苦不堪啊
You, however, look fantastic.
不过你 看起来居然还很精神
I have a charity function.
我本来还有场慈善活动
But my love says we need to talk...
但我亲爱的说要和我谈谈
So...
所以
charity waits.
慈善活动靠边站
What's coming through the tunnel?
地道里运的是什么
What comes through the tunnel?
地道里运的是什么
I am told by the people I work with,
和我共事的人 还有和你共事的人
the people you work with,
都和我说了
that boxes come through that tunnel.
那批箱子是从那条地道运过去的
Right.
是的
Weed, heroin,
大♥麻♥ 海♥洛♥因♥
cocaine,
可♥卡♥因♥
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表