You think you're better than me, Botwin,
你觉得你比我好吗 伯特温
cause your van has no windows?
因为你的车没有窗户
Doug...
道格
that's a window.
那是个窗户
A window to what, Andy?
通向哪里的窗户 安迪
Look at us.
看看我们
Purposeless, directionless, homeless...
没有目标 没有方向 没有家
just less.
一无所有
Do you suck dick, Silas?
你是同性恋吗 塞拉斯
You asked me that already, Mr. Wilson.
你问过我了 威尔森先生
Oh, right. Right.
对 对
Do you like the taste?
你喜欢这味道吗
I hate to interrupt this... think tank.
我不想打断你们 我的智囊团
Andy, I need you.
安迪 我需要你
I'm toasted.
我正沉醉着呢
There's no math involved. Come on.
又不用你算术 快来
Hurry up.
快点
You suck dick, Silas?
你是同性恋吗 塞拉斯
What if there's no money?
如果根本没有钱呢
There's money, believe me.
一定会有钱的 相信我
Bubbie was convinced the Nazis were gonna rise again.
布比坚信纳粹会卷土重来的
So, when she got too old
所以当她已经老到
to potentially shtup her way out of a camp,
不可能靠美色逃脱时
she started hoarding money for bribes.
她就开始为了贿赂士兵存钱了
That's crazy. That's not crazy at all.
这太疯狂了 一点都不疯狂
Listen, genocide can happen again
听着 如果我们不警惕的话
if we're not vigilant.
种族屠♥杀♥还会再次发生的
It must never happen again.
一定不能再重蹈覆辙了
It has happened again.
可是已经又发生了啊
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Genocide. In Rwanda, Cambodia, Bosnia.
种族屠♥杀♥ 卢旺达 柬埔寨 波斯尼亚
No, no. To Jews.
不 不 是犹太人
It must never happen again to Jews.
这种事不能再重演于犹太人身上了
What do I give a shit about the other places?
谁管其它地方的破事
Jackpot!
中大奖了
Good old Jewish paranoia.
多亏疑神疑鬼的犹太老太太啊
The trick is making it work for you.
关键是要能把它搞到手
Looks like 15 dimes in here.
看起来好像15个一毛硬币
How would Bubbie have gotten up there?
布比怎么能爬那么高
Money's probably up there for decades.
这些钱可能已经在上面放了几十年了
Well, this bill's from 2004.
这张是2004年的
So?
那又怎样
She wasn't even bedridden till 2006.
她到2006年才卧床不起的
Listen, she was a very spry woman in her day.
她年轻的时候身手很灵活的
This one's from 2007.
这张是2007年的
What are you... the money detective? Give me that.
你是谁啊 钞票侦探 给我
I don't think that's Bubbie's money.
我觉得这不是布比的钱
I think it's my Mom's.
我觉得是我妈妈的
Why would your mom have $15,000 in cash hidden in a hatbox?
你妈为什么要把一万五现金藏在帽盒里呢
What did she do?
她从哪弄来这些钱
She found it.
她捡到的
What are we supposed to be waiting for?
我们在等什么啊
No idea.
不知道
How will we know when it arrives?
那我们怎么知道等到了呢
We'll know.
我们会知道的
Broadcast number 11: A visit...
广播第11讲 一个
I saw someone following us.
我看到有人跟踪我们
Nobody was following us. I saw headlights.
没人跟踪我们 我看到车灯了
Those are fireflies. Not in California.
那是萤火虫 加利福尼亚州可没有
It's Silas' weed.
塞拉斯的大♥麻♥把你弄晕了
It's good weed.
那可是不错的大♥麻♥
I'm so proud.
我真自豪啊
Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!
哦 他妈的 哦 他妈的
God damn it!
真是见鬼
Oh, God, we're so out of here!
天呢 我们赶快离开这吧
Start the car. Calm down.
开车 冷静下来
What if it wasn't a lizard?
如果出现的不是蜥蜴呢
What if it's a fucking alien?
如果来的是他妈的外星人呢
I'm all fucked up.
我脑子一片混乱
Take me home. I can't take you home.
带我回家 我不能带你回家
Why didn't you bring more snacks?
你怎么不多带点零食吃
Such a good idea to bring you.
真后悔带你一起来
Calm the fuck down, or I'll shoot you.
他妈的安静点 否则我开枪了
All right!
好吧
All right.
好吧
Lost my cool. Bringing it back in.
我把惊慌失措了 正在恢复平静
Oh, God! Under control.
哦 天呢 控制好了
Under control.
控制好了
Drug-smuggling badass waiting for...
走私毒品的坏蛋在等
don't know what...
未知物品
in the middle of... don't know where, with a gun.
在这不知名的地方 还带着枪
Starting to freak out again. Andy!
又快要发疯了 安迪
Where did your mother get this money?
你妈哪来的这些钱
I told you, she found it.
我告诉过你了 她捡到的
You're lying. I'm not.
你在撒谎 没有
Is your mother a prostitute? No.
你妈是个妓♥女♥吗 不是
She wears those dresses all the time
她总穿那些暴露的裙子
and keeps odd hours and deals in cash.
奇怪的工作时间 还有用现金交易
What happened to all the cheese?
奶酪都上哪去了
Is that her pimp?
他是帮着拉皮条的吗
My mom is not a prostitute.
我妈妈不是妓♥女♥
Well, she's definitely a criminal of some kind.
反正她一定是在干什么违法的事
Did she rob a bank? No.
她抢银行了 没有
A Costco? No.
抢好市多超♥市♥了 没有
Is she a coke dealer?
她是卖♥♥可♥卡♥因♥的
No.
不是
What happened to all the cheese?
奶酪都上哪去了
Weed!
大♥麻♥
Your mother's a weed dealer.
你妈是卖♥♥大♥麻♥的
Give me back her money.
把她的钱还给我
Are we gonna die tonight?
我们今晚会死吗
Probably not.
可能不会
Still, we could.
但是 还是有这个可能啊
Let's say thoughtful things about each other.
咱们都说说对方的好话吧
You're... a good person.
你是 个好人
You've really stepped up for the kids.
你跟孩子们相处的也很好
You make me laugh.
你能逗我笑
I'm glad you're a part of the family.
我很高兴你是家里的一员
I miss Yael.
我想耶尔了
Thank you, Andy. That's very sweet.
谢谢 安迪 那真的很贴心
She might have been the one.
她本可能成为我的另一半的
There is no "One," Andy.
没有所谓的"另一半" 安迪
We're all alone.
我们都是独身一人
You're saying Judah wasn't the one?
你是说吉达也不是你的另一半
He died. I'm still here.
他死了 可我还活着
Holy shit.
我靠
Oh, holy shit.
哦 我靠
That can't be good.
肯定没好事
It looks like the border patrol or the police.
看来是边境巡逻队或者警♥察♥
Or the army.
甚至是军队
Shit!
妈的
What do we do now? What do we do? What do we do?
我们现在该怎么办 怎么办 怎么办
Don't enjoy this. No, no.
别当真了 不会的
I know... get a room. We're moving on.
我知道 开房♥间去 我们就走
Identificacion?
身份证
Honey, are we in Tijuana?
亲爱的 我们是不是在提华纳啊
I told you to take a left. Mujeres, huh?
我告诉你左转的 女人啊
Andy!
安迪
They like to be bribed.
他们喜欢收贿赂
It's a cultural thing. He won't take offense.
这是传统 他不会生气的
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表