Look at your hands. They don't stop moving.
看看你的手 不停地在动
Banging on the steering wheel, tapping on the dash,
不停地敲打方向盘 拍打仪表盘
fanning your coochie.
用裙子弄干♥你♥的屁♥股♥
I had a lot of coffee.
我喝了很多咖啡
So, next time, you have less.
那下次就少喝点
Take some beta blockers, okay? Just calm your shit down.
喝点β阻断剂 能让你冷静点
What do you need with all that?
你要那些东西干什么
The guy didn't have any change.
卖♥♥东西那个人没有零钱
And he was the only one out there?
那儿只有他一个人吗
Look what message you sent.
看看你传达的信息
A lady goes to T.J. Dressed like a guera peacock,
一个女人穿的花枝招展 独自去提华纳
and she comes back with nothing but
回来的时候带着
the mierda she buys in line at the crossing.
一堆在排队过境时买♥♥的垃圾
I told them I was looking for fade cream.
我告诉他们我来买♥♥祛斑霜的
Why didn't you have an
那你干嘛不带着药瓶
empty container to show the guys in the store?
去药店里问
What's the brand name?
那是什么牌子的
You're right.
说的没错
I was vague.
我太糊涂了
You must always be thinking ahead,
你必须提前考虑到
know what's around you.
会在你周围发生的情况
Stay relaxed. You've been thinking East-West your whole life.
放轻松 你原先从这一面思考你的生活
You need to start thinking North-South.
那现在得换个方向了
I want to make another run.
我想再来一次
Right now. Nah.
就现在 不
A real one.
真真正正来一次
You ain't ready for that.
你还没准备好
You gave me a test, I failed.
你给我做测试 我失败了
Fine. But I get it now.
好吧 但我现在懂了
North-South.
改变想法
J. Crew. Small bills.
穿杰·克鲁的衣服 带点零钱
Beta blockers.
喝点β阻断剂
So school's out?
你想毕业了吗
You learned all you need?
需要学的都学会了吗
I learned all I'm gonna learn sitting in a warehouse.
我在这间房♥子里把该学的都学会了
Eager beaver.
拼命三郎
Okay, you want to make a real run?
好 你想来次货真价实的对吧
All right. This time you're gonna take my ride.
好 这次你开我的车
There's really... There's really no easy way to say this.
这真是 真实在很难说出口
You want to kill Bubbie.
你想杀了布比
No.
不
Well, yes, but no.
好吧 是的 但是不是
I mean...
我是说
Yes. And also no. Mostly yes.
是的 但又不是 基本上是的
Like an incredibly
就像一个非常
humane, merciful, dignified "Yes,"
仁慈 宽容 高贵的"是的"
up here,
就在这里
in the foreground, with...
就在眼前 带着
this...
这种
deeply felt, sorrowful,
深深的悲伤
tinged-with-regret-and-guilt-about-the-big-fat-"Yes."
无限悔恨和罪恶感的"是"
"No,"
于是"不"
back there, a ways.
被抛在后面了
I think it's the right thing to do.
我认为这样做是对的
Of course you do. You talk to dead people.
你当然这么觉得 你会和死人说话
It's what Bubbie wants. What's your problem?
那就是布比想要的 你有意见
We don't have a whole lot of family.
我们的家人本就不多
Do we really want to kill one off?
你确定还想杀死一个
That in there, that's as good as it gets for Bubbie.
对躺在那儿的布比来说 这是好事
There's no recovery.
她不会痊愈了
There's just pain,
只有痛苦
and more pain,
无边无尽的痛苦
and wanting that pain to end.
和想要这结束痛苦的愿望
So let's just kill her?
所以我们就杀了她
Let's help her find peace.
我们来帮她找到宁静
By killing her.
所以就得杀了她
I wish you wouldn't make "Killing her"
我不想让你把"杀了她"
sound so much like "Killing her."
说的真好像"杀了她"
Show some balls.
拿出点勇气来
That's the spirit!
就要这个精神
Sure. Death is no big deal,
好吧 死也没什么大不了
because life is just...
因为生命就是
blah, blah, blah.
那啥 那啥 那啥
Look, Silas,
听着 塞拉斯
life is just blah blah blah.
生命就是那啥那啥那啥
You hope for blah.
你希望那啥
And sometimes you find it.
有时如你所愿
But, mostly, it's blah.
但更多时候 它就是那啥
And waiting for blah.
然后等着那啥
And hoping you were right about the blahs you made.
然后希望你所想的那啥都是正确的
And then,
然后
just when you think you've
就当你觉得
got the whole blah damn thing figured out
所有的那啥都实现了
and you're surrounded by the ones you blah,
身边围绕着你所期望的那些那啥的时候
death shows up.
死亡就来临了
And blah, blah, blah.
然后那啥 那啥 那啥
All right,
好吧
let's do this.
我们一起干吧
That was good.
说的真好
I have my moments.
我也有开窍的时候
So, the plan:
所以 计划是
unified front, three-man approach.
我们三个一起去
We send Shane in to convince the old man.
希恩去说服老头子
Silas and I
塞拉斯和我
hide out here.
躲在这儿
What? He likes you.
什么 老头子喜欢你
Fine.
好吧
Pussies.
胆小鬼
Fucking hotel key. Shit. Fucker.
该死的宾馆钥匙 妈的 笨蛋
Maybe they gave you the wrong key...
可能他们给错了
for your room that you have with your husband.
你和你丈夫房♥间的门卡
Dean Hodes, the lovable gimp.
迪恩·霍兹 那个可爱的瘸子
Yes.
没错
Look at this thing. Do you want to hold it?
看看这个 你确定你要拿着它
No, I don't want to hold it. But what are we looking at, exactly?
不 我不想拿 但我们到底在看什么
What is this? Well, when the fires hit Agrestic...
这是什么 当格莱斯蒂克着火时
Oh, God, look.
天啊 看看
You said a "Sneak"?
你说"偷窃"
Yep, that's the term, kind of like...
是 这是术语 一种类似于
Oh, I love Huell Howser.
我爱死威尔·豪斯了
Don't you just love him, Celia?
你怎么能不爱他 西莉亚
He's so enthusiastic and his hair is so neat.
他如此风趣热情 他的头发这么整洁
Pam, get your head out of Huell's ass
潘 别光想着威尔了
and go out into the hall. I need a lookout.
去大厅里帮我把风
I wasn't looking at it from the right angle, I apologize.
我看它的角度不对 对不起
Now, she kind of had a premonition.
现在 她好像有点什么预感
Mail, messages...
邮件 短♥信♥
Shane.
希恩
"Great grandma dying. Weird house...
"将死的外祖母 奇怪的房♥子"
"Ren Mar is full of beach nazis."
"伦马尔到处都是纳粹"
Ren Mar...
伦马尔
No...
不
Sorry, no comprende.
对不起 我听不懂
Farmacia.
去药店
Oh, no.
不
No, I'm gonna stay here and watch
不 我就在这随便看看
and listen. See?
听听这个 明白了吗
Hello, welcome to broadcast number six:
你好 欢迎收听广播六台
"Shopping". Hola.
"购物" 你好
Bienvenidos a podcast numero seis:
欢迎收听广播六台
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表