You used to poop yourself, but now you don't. That's right.
你原来失禁 但现在好了 对
Okay, then.
那好吧
Here.
拿着
Doug Wilson?
道格·威尔森
I'm Agent Shlatter with the D.E.A.
我是缉毒局的沙尔特特工
He's a cripple with a doctor's note.
他是个正儿八经的跛子
I'm just keeping him company.
我只是在这里陪他
Maybe she's just taking a nap.
也许她正在打盹
Hey, Bubbie. It's me -- Andy. You sleeping?
嗨 布比 是我 安迪 你在睡觉吗
If you're sleeping,
如果你是在睡觉
I'm gonna go through your purse, Bubbie.
我就要掏你的钱包了 布比
I'm gonna look at your driver's license, find out your real age.
我要看下你的驾照 看看你到底多少岁
I'm also gonna take all your $5 bills.
我还要拿走你所有的积蓄
She's not sleeping. She's somewhere far, far away.
她没睡觉 她去了很远很远的地方
This is totally creepy.
太诡异了
Jesus, time is cruel.
老天啊 岁月真是无情
I should start taking fish oil. And green tea.
我该吃鱼油了 还要喝绿茶
Yeah, 'cause that'll totally
没错 因为那将
reverse the effects of 90-plus years of life.
让你青春永驻 没准还能返老还童
Get real. It's all downhill from 30 on.
面对现实吧 女人从30岁起就开始衰老了
Shut up. Be quiet.
闭嘴 安静点
What did they say?
他们说什么
That the nurse was fired a month ago.
他们说护士一个月前就被辞退了
Said a family member called
说是有人打电♥话♥来
and said he was taking over her care.
说是自家人要来照顾她
Oh, shit -- family member?
哦 妈的 家人
No, no, no. Forget this. I'm leaving.
不 不 算了 我要走了
Oh, no, wait. We don't know for sure.
别 等等 我们还不确定
D-don't you have cousins?
你是不是有什么堂兄弟
Isn't he on a riverboat somewhere?
他不是在船上工作吗
He probably sunk it. It's him. I know it's him.
他可能不干了 是他 我就知道是他
Look. Look around.
看 看看四周
Paintings missing from the wall.
墙上的画都不见了
All right, here we go. Tchotchkes missing.
好吧 看看 装饰物不见了
Bubbie's watching the World Poker Tour?
布比会看世界扑克之旅吗
Look. He's here.
看 他在这里
Who's here?
谁在这
Who the fuck is here?
谁他妈的在这里
I've got a vicious dog. He'll bite your thieving balls off.
我那凶猛的狗会把你们咬得屁滚尿流
You better start running.
你们最好现在就赶紧跑
Oh, Christ.
上帝啊
Hey, dad, you can call off the doorbell.
老爸 别按门铃了
It's your family.
都是你的家人
Hello, Len.
你好 伦恩
Why do I smell gasoline?
为什么我闻到了汽油味呢
How stoned are you two?
你们两个怎么这么木讷呢
I'm, uh... we're baked out of our skulls.
我 我们头脑一时发热了
But you -- you shouldn't do drugs.
你千万不要沾染毒品啊
You've convinced me.
你已经现身说法了
Don't touch me. Don't touch me.
别碰我 别碰我
Oh, shit. What do you think she told them?
我靠 你们觉得 她会招吗
Everything.
肯定全招了
Oh, god. I'm gonna go to jail, and I'm gonna get raped,
上帝啊 我会进监狱的 我会被人强♥奸♥的
and it's gonna make me hate being gay.
我会因此变得不喜欢当同性恋
Hey, hey, careful. They could be "Istening-lay."
说话当心点 这里没准有窃听设备
They could be what? "Othingnay."
有什么 没什么
No one's going to jail.
没人会进监狱
You just need to get your stories straight.
你只要实话实说就行了
They're gonna want to know who's running things.
他们会知道 谁是幕后主使
We could turn in Conrad and Heylia.
我们可以将康纳德和海莉亚供出来
Oh, they're long gone.
他们早就走了
Of course they are. The black guys never get arrested.
当然早就走了 黑人从没被抓住过
But here we sit,
而我们却坐在这里
two milks and a cappuccino, rousted by the man.
喝着二杯牛奶和一杯卡布其诺 被警♥察♥抓住了
Mr. Wilson?
威尔逊先生
You know the name. Use it.
你知道她叫什么 就用她的名字
Celia -- Celia Hodes -- h-o-d-e-s.
西莉亚·霍兹
She ran the whole thing.
她操控着整件事情
She won't know I said anything, right?
她不会知道我说了什么 对吗
'Cause she is super fierce.
因为她脾气很坏 不好相处
Oh, Celia scares me. She's the boss.
西莉亚总是恐吓我 她是真正的老板
Nancy? Never.
南希 绝不可能
She's got two children.
她有两个孩子
And wasn't she married to one of your guys?
她不是和嫁给了一个缉毒局特工吗
How crazy would that be -- the drug dealer and the D.E.A. Agent?
毒贩和缉毒局特工凑一起了 怎么可能
Nah. Makes no sense.
不 这可没道理
Nancy?
南希
She and Celia were in PTA together,
她和西莉亚一起在家庭教师协会共事过
and they were friends for a while,
她们有一阵曾是朋友
but I think they kind of drifted.
但是在我看来 她们的关系很不稳定
Probably because my ex was becoming a drug dealer.
可能是因为我前妻后来成了毒贩
Nancy who?
南希...什么
Oh, oh, I do know one Nancy,
我确实认识一个南希
but her name used to be Vince.
但是她的名字叫文斯
Is that the same person you're talking about?
这是你说的那个人吗
Vince? No?
文斯 不是吗
How could you just leave her like this?
你怎么忍♥心就这样离开她
I had errands.
我有事要做啊
You were at the track.
你去了赛马场吧
And the Rite Aid.
还有"来爱德"
She was fine.
她这不挺好的
I changed all her bags, cleaned her up,
我给她换了所有的包 把她洗干净了
and turned on the television.
为她打开了电视
It's not like she has anywhere to go.
她现在哪里都去不了 你还要我么样
And I was back before dinner, and, excuse me,
而且我晚饭前就回来了 不好意思
who the hell are you bursting in here
你到底是谁 竟敢在这里
like this and telling me how to take care of grandma?
指着我的鼻子说 "你该如何照顾奶奶"
With notFrancie, no less. Who?
我和"非法兰欣"没话说 谁
It's your mother. Never mind.
你老妈 不知道就算了
Her name is Nancy.
她叫南希
He knows that. He just won't say it.
他知道 他只是不想说出来罢了
Who's Francie?
谁是法兰欣
That's the woman your father should have married.
那是你♥爸♥应该娶的那个女人
Francie's wonderful.
法兰欣是个很棒的人
She's an eye doctor.
她是个眼科医生
Beautiful, tiny hands that bring sight to the blind.
美丽的小手为失明的人重新带来光明
She married a cantor,
她嫁给了一个合唱团的指挥家
has four children,
生了四个孩子
and is still the number-one
但仍然是整个北郡地区
LASIK surgeon in the whole north county area.
镭射视力矫正手术的一把手
Gave me a discount. Now I can see perfect.
还给我打了折 现在我看东西一清二楚
She's wonderful.
她真是很棒
What is that?
那是什么
Zwiebelbraten with sp-- uh, spaetzle.
洋葱烤肉和鸡蛋面疙瘩
What? I don't know. It's German.
什么 我也说不清 反正是德国菜
You're sitting in my mother's living room
你坐在我母亲的起居室里
eating German food and smelling like gas.
吃着德国菜 浑身一股汽油味
She was at auschwitz, for Christ's sake.
她可是在奥斯威辛待过的人啊 上帝啊
What kind of a monster are you?
你到底是什么怪物啊
I'm a terrible shiksa monster here
我是个来这里恐吓你们宗族的
to terrorize your clan.
可怕的不遵守犹太规矩的非犹太姑娘
What do you want from me, Len?
你到底要我怎样 伦恩
It's been 20 years. Can you... get over it already?
已经二十年了 你能放下这些事情吗
Hey, Judah stopped talking to us.
就是因为你 吉达才不和我们讲话的
Because you'd only call me not-Francie,
那是因为你只肯叫我"非法兰欣"
because you refused to come to our wedding,
那是因为你拒绝来参加我们的婚礼
because the one time we came down here
那是因为有一次我们来这里
after silas was born,
那时塞拉斯已经出生了
you told us that the baby had eczema
你居然告诉我们 说我们的孩子有湿疹
because Judah had watered down the gene pool.
因为这个孩子不是纯种犹太人
剧集 | 单身毒妈(2005) | 导航列表