剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
I was worried about my position.
你打了她
You struck her.
那不是爱
It wasn't love,
无论是什么
whatever we had.
它都是有毒的
It was toxic.
扭曲的
Twisted.
变♥态♥的
Perverted.
一瞬间
One moment,
我们被激♥情♥所吞噬
we were consumed by passion,
接下来是愤怒
and the next, by rage.
威胁要毁掉我的名誉
The threat to destroy my reputation.
教授 你来我家
You came to my home, Professor.
还拜访了我妹妹
And you visited my sister.
不管你怎么看我 马克斯
Whatever you think of me, Max,
我真的很喜欢你
I did genuinely like you.
我对你妹妹的感情是真挚的
And I have a real affection for your sister.
警♥察♥就在外面 教授
The police are outside...Professor.
诺依曼教授
Professor Neumann?!
诺伊曼教授
Professor Neumann!
马克斯 靠边
Max, stand aside.
诺伊曼教授
Professor Neumann!
教授…
Professor...
所以…
So...
这一切都是幻觉
..it was all an illusion.
也许
Perhaps.
其中有一些
Some of it.
我不知道
I don't know.
如果有什么安慰的话
If it's any consolation,
他愚弄了我们俩
he fooled us both.
这根本不是安慰
It's no consolation at all.
是啊 我没想到会这样
No, I didn't expect so.
我不知道该作何感想…
I don't know what to feel...
马克斯
..Max.
我想我应该感到愤怒
I suppose I should feel angry.
我确实知道我的感受
I DO know what I feel.
我感到羞辱
I feel humiliated.
感觉被利用了
I feel used.
进来
Yes?
魏斯小姐来了 先生
It's Fraulein Weiss, sir.
克拉拉 非常感谢你过来
Clara, I'm very grateful for you coming here.
好吧…
Well...?
我知道你很忙
I know that you're very busy.
接着说 马克斯 你想对我说什么
Just get on with it, Max. What did you want to say to me?
我收到督察的消息
Well, I had a message from the inspector.
他的一名下级侦探已受到纪律处分
One of his junior detectives has been disciplined
因为窃取文件…
for stealing files and...
并将它们泄露给媒体
..leaking them to the press.
我懂了
I see.
我们知道你没有参与其中
We know that you weren't involved.
就这些
Is that everything?
不 不 呃…
No, no, er...
再多说一句
..just one more word.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很抱歉我指责了你
I'm sorry that I accused you.
这是不可原谅的
It was inexcusable.
如果…
And if there's...
我能做什么来赢得你的原谅…
..anything I can do to gain your forgiveness...
请我吃晚饭
Dinner.
什么
What?
大餐
Expensive.
好的 没问题
Yes. Right. Of course.
等等 我还没说完
Wait, I haven't finished.
歌♥剧票
Opera tickets.
中间位置
Grand Circle.
好的
Very well.
还有…
There's more.
好吧 这个清单有多长 克拉拉
Right, how long is this list, Clara?
我想要定期了解你们所有的谋杀案
I want regular access to all your murder cases.
你不会指望我会同意吧
You don't expect me to agree to that, do you?
我们先吃晚饭吧
Let's just have that dinner, first.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
什么事
What's the matter?
奥斯卡…
Oskar...
确实不太方便
..it's not really convenient.
什么意思 不方便
What do you mean, not convenient?
我意思是你今晚来这里
I mean you being here this evening.
我很抱歉 但是…
I'm so sorry, but...
我听到有声音
I heard a voice.
奥斯卡 是我的丈夫
Oskar, this is my husband.
奥斯卡来了
Oskar is here!
你来吃晚饭吗
Are you coming for supper?
今天不行
Not today.
来吧 亲爱的 让我再给你讲一个故事
Come on, darling, let me read you another story.
我不知道他回维也纳了
I didn't know he was back in Vienna.
我告诉过你 我有些事你不知道
I-I told you there were things you didn't know about me.
那我走吧 我想…
I'll be going, then, I suppose...
如果你不介意
If you don't mind, I think it would be easier.
我想事情会更容易些
If you don't mind, I think it would be easier.
弗洛伊德告诉我们
Freud tells us
一个人可能犯的最危险的错误
the most dangerous mistake a person can make
就是把自己的影子投射到他人身上
is to project their own shadow onto another human being,
假装他们是自己幻想的化身
to pretend they are an embodiment of one's fantasy.
通往幸福的道路是接受人们本来的样子
The route to happiness is to accept people as they are,
而不是像我们希望的那样
not as we wish them to be.
清晰地了解他们…
To see them in the clear light of day...
并且仍然爱他们
..and still love them.
这才是真正的朋友
That is the mark of a true friend.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表