剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Thank you very much. Thank you, sir.
小心木制品
Be careful of the woodwork.
我们现在到底该怎么做
So...what do we do now exactly?
什么也不做 马克斯说小偷会来的
Nothing. Max said the thief will come.
它就像一颗定时炸♥弹♥
It's like a ticking bomb.
是的 贵得离谱
Yes, an outrageously expensive one.
一定要小心
Oh, do be careful!
奥斯曼 放在这张桌子上
Haussmann, on this table.
好的
All right.
好 好 好
Good, good, good.
也可能不是今晚
Might not even be tonight.
他会来的
He'll come.
他已经等太久了
He's already waited too long.
小时候我经常躲在花♥园♥的尽头 奥斯卡
I used to hide at the bottom of the garden when I was a little boy, Oskar.
干什么 玩吗
What, playing?
你假装成什么
What were you pretending to be?
你会笑的
You'll laugh.
不 我不会
No, I won't.
警♥察♥
A policeman.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你在那儿舒服吗
Are you quite comfortable there?
要我给你拿个垫子吗
Would you like me to bring you a cushion?
没什么 我很好 谢谢
No, nothing. I'm fine, thank you.
要不点晚餐
Oh, maybe some supper?
不用 谢谢
Nothing. Thank you.
对我们所有人来说都是全新体验
New experience for all of us.
亲爱的
Darling.
晚安 祝你好运
Good night. Good luck.
小心
Careful.
有人花了一整天的时间制♥作♥那个东西
Someone spent a whole day making that thing.
顺便说一句 你被捕了
You're under arrest, by the way.
发生了什么 你抓住他了吗
What happened? Did you catch him?
站住 还在努力
Stop! Still working on it.
是护理员
It's the orderly.
戴着面具的正是他
It was him dressed up in that mask.
他早晚陪在斯坦纳身边
He would have been at Steiner's side day and night.
他一定是把整个故事拼凑起来了
He must have started to piece the story together.
我们可以猜是谁杀了他
We can guess who killed him.
我们知道还有谁在找珠宝
We know who else is after the treasure.
又一个诅咒的受害者
One more victim of the curse.
你知道吗
Did you know?
你一定知道发生了什么
You must have known what was going on.
约翰·格拉夫是你的情人
Johann Graf was your lover.
我们看到你们两个在一起
We saw the two of you together.
我们还在斯坦纳上尉的房♥间里发现了隐藏的空间
We also found the hidden space in Captain Steiner's room.
面具 服装
The mask. The costumes.
晚上有人来折磨他
Someone had been visiting him at night, torturing him.
那是约翰
That was Johann, hmm?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
请相信我 我发誓
Please believe me, I swear to you.
上尉 他…
The captain, he...
他会日夜不停地闲逛
He would ramble on, day and night.
大多数时候没人注意 但后来…
Most days, no-one would pay attention, but then...
什么
What?
什么
What?!
有人来访
He had a visitor.
约翰无意中听到了他们的一些谈话
Johann overheard some of what they were saying.
谁
Who?
他当兵时的老熟人
An old acquaintance from his army days.
刚从天津回来
Just returned from Tianjin.
你能从这张照片里认出他吗
Would you recognise him from this picture?
我…我几乎没看见他
I...I barely saw him.
约翰听到他们说话
Johann heard them talking.
那人急切地想从上尉那里得到一些信息
The other man was desperate to get some information from the captain.
是关于财宝的吗
Something about a fortune?
藏在一个旧柜子里
Hidden in an old cabinet.
上尉没法告诉他太多
The captain couldn't tell him much.
因此约翰亲自去寻找答案
So, Johann took it upon himself to find out.
他被迷住了
He became obsessed by it.
多年前一艘老船从中国带回了大量宝藏
Great treasure brought back from China years ago on an old steamship.
他追踪这批货物到了一家拍卖♥♥行
He traced the shipment to an auction house.
闯入并偷走了他们的记录
Broke in and stole their records.
他必须知道谁可能拥有它
He had to know who might have it.
不久之后 他开始闯入人们的家中
And soon after, he started to break into people's homes.
小姐 他折磨格奥尔格
Fraulein, he was torturing Georg.
你知道
And you knew.
我求他不要这样做
I begged him not to.
但他不听
But he wouldn't listen.
我无法阻止他
I couldn't stop him.
最后 可怜的上尉 他…
And then, finally, the poor captain, he...
自杀了
Killed himself.
事情本来不应该是这样的结局
It was never supposed to end up like that.
清单 小姐
The list, Fraulein.
还在你这里吗
Do you still have it?
拍卖♥♥的柜子清单
The cabinet sold at auction?
你有看到它吗
Have you seen it?
我记得约翰读过它
I remember Johann reading it.
什么…
What...?
我会怎么样
What will happen to me?
乔治·斯坦纳遭受了残酷的折磨
Georg Steiner was brutally tortured.
你是一个同谋
You were an accessory.
你将被起诉 不要离开这里
You will be charged. Don't leave the premises.
当然 她可能在撒谎…
She could be lying, of course...
她说她还没有看过那个清单
..when she says she hasn't seen that list.
我们一定错过了什么 奥斯卡
We must have missed something, Oskar.
哈默提到了在中国服役的士兵经常光顾的酒吧
Hammer mentioned the bar frequented by soldiers who served in China.
目前还没有找到
It hasn't been located yet.
是啊
No.
但我们找到了
But we have.
你们不是来喝酒的
You won't be wanting a drink, then.
只想打听一些信息
Just some information.
听说这里聚集了一些老兵
We were told some old soldiers gather here?
此时这里没有人
No-one here at the moment.
介意我们到后面检查一下吗
Do you mind if we check in the back?
好吧
Sure.
随便
Be my guest.
让开
Step aside.
你知道这种味道吗
You know that smell?
鸦♥片♥
Opioids.
许多士兵从中国回来后都成了瘾君子
Many soldiers came back from China as addicts.
有人来过这里
Someone has been in here.
她敲钥匙警告他们
She rattled the keys to give them a warning.
这里不仅仅卖♥♥酒
It's not just alcohol you sell here.
我们发现了鸦♥片♥
We found opium.
这不违法
It's not illegal.
是的 但窝藏凶手是违法的
No - but it's illegal to harbour a killer.
我认出你了
I recognise your face.
你当时在拍卖♥♥行
You were at the auction house.
我买♥♥卖♥♥小饰品
I buy and sell trinkets.
有什么关系
So what?
谁最近来过这里
Who has been here recently?
谁来这里买♥♥你卖♥♥的毒品
Who comes here to buy the drugs that you sell?
我不知道他们的名字
I don't know their names.
我甚至没有看清他们悲伤的表情
I don't even look at their sorry faces.
一位老兵 斯坦纳
An old soldier, named Steiner,
我们认为他曾经来过这里
we think he was once here,
吹嘘某种宝藏
boasting about a treasure of some sort?
他们都是来吹牛的
All of them come in boasting about something.
我不信
I don't listen.
有人给他讲了一个故事
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表