剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
and a highly gifted actress.
她不是那样的人 督察
She was neither of those, Inspector.
很抱歉我无法粉饰它
I'm sorry that I'm unable to sugar-coat it.
你本来应该在电影中扮演黛朵女王
You were supposed to play Queen Dido in the film.
啊 我明白你的推理思路了
Ah, I see your line of reasoning.
你以为我被仇恨吞噬
You think that I was so consumed by hatred
然后对她下毒
that I slipped her the poison?
我只是想说…
I just meant...
谁告诉你我被录用做这份工作的
Who told you that I was hired for the job?
片场的某个人
Someone working at the studios.
他们有告诉你我为什么退出吗
And did they tell you why I stepped aside?
他们认为是个人问题
They suggested there were problems of a personal nature.
当然 这都是艾达·雷戈传奇的一部分
Of course, all part of the Ida Rego legend.
毫无疑问 令人兴奋且引人入胜
Thrilling and engaging, no doubt,
但这些都不是真的
but not a shred of truth in any of it.
小姐 请告诉我们发生了什么
Fraulein, please tell us what happened.
头一天我还在片场工作
One day I was working on set,
第二天我就被扫地出门了
next moment, I was whisked out of costume.
没有给出任何解释
No explanation given.
他们只是告诉我
They simply told me that
我被一个新人取代了
I was being replaced by a fresher talent.
你一定做了什么
You must have done something.
督察 我所做的就是拒绝卖♥♥淫
What I did, Inspector, was refuse to prostitute myself!
找出是谁资助了这部电影
Find out who was financing the film.
查出谁有钱在里面
Find out who had money in it.
我向你保证
I guarantee you,
艾达在床上就是个巫师
Ida was a wizard in her bed.
这就是她做事的方式
That's the way she conducted business.
你知道是谁把这些寄给艾达·雷戈的吗
Do you have any idea who might have sent these to Ida Rego?
小姐,
Fraulein,
如果工作室外的人知道你被解雇了怎么办
what if someone outside the studio knew you'd been let go?
你有狂热忠诚的粉丝吗
Someone with a fanatical devotion to you?
我有很多仰慕者 督察
I have many admirers, Inspector.
我并不认识他们
I do not know them all personally.
我无法解释
I can't explain.
我每天都会看它
I look at it each day.
我用眼角的余光看到了它
I see it out of the corner of my eye.
它一直在那里 潜伏在我身边
It's always there, lurking beside me.
但我知道事实上它不是我的
And yet I know for a fact it isn't mine.
你的手 - 是的
Your hand? Yes.
我可以吗… - 可以
May I...? Yes.
利伯曼博士 怎么回事
What's happening, Dr Liebermann?
布赫伯格女士 大脑会捉弄我们
The mind can play tricks on us, Frau Buchberger.
它是一个由许多零件组成的复杂机器
It is a complex engine made of many parts.
其中一些偶尔会出故障
Some of them are occasionally prone to malfunctioning.
手指的神经末梢运作良好
Well, the nerve endings in your fingers work perfectly.
它们不是我的手指 大夫
They are not my fingers, Doctor.
这不是我的手
It's not my hand.
已被其他人占有
Someone else has taken possession of it.
我怎样才能让你明白呢
How can I make you understand?
我相信你
I believe you.
在你生命中的某个时刻
At some point in your life,
你的大脑做出了错误的判断
your brain has made a miscalculation.
这只是一个重新教育它的问题
It's simply a matter of re-educating it.
有没有一种药可以做到这一点
Is there a medicine that can do that?
有的
Yes.
这就是谈话
It's called talking.
哦 不
Oh...no.
可以进来吗 - 当然可以
May I? Of course.
请进
Please.
一早很难
Difficult morning?
啊…
Ah...
你是对的
You were right.
你说什么
Sorry?
关于…
About...
雷戈小姐
..Fraulein Rego.
她不仅仅是一系列症状
She was more than just a set of symptoms.
我想来告诉你
That's what I came to tell you.
我早该意识到的
I should have realised.
我应该做更多的事
I should have done something more.
也许
Perhaps.
你觉得我的动机很浅薄
You feel my motives are shallow.
你以为我只对结果感兴趣
You think I'm only interested in results.
但你错了
But you're wrong.
我是一个充满热情的治疗师 就像你一样
I'm a passionate healer, just like you.
也许…
Perhaps...
你愿意去我家和我一起吃饭吗
..you would care to dine with me at my home,
这样我们才能更好地合作
so that we can work together better.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥斯卡 她非常喜欢你
Oskar! She's very fond of you.
她喜欢和你在一起
She likes spending time with you.
她们两个都喜欢
They both do.
我希望我能更多地呆在这里
I wish I could be here more.
我了解你的工作 奥斯卡
I understand about your job, Oskar.
让我显得疏远的不仅仅是工作
It's not just the job that makes me seem distant.
有些事情你不了解
There are things you don't know
关于我 关于我的家庭
about me, about my family.
没关系
It's all right,
关于我 也有你不知道的事情
there are things you don't know about me, too.
让我们花点时间互相了解吧
Let's take our time getting to know each other.
我们不必着急 好吗
We don't have to hurry, do we?
看看他 马克斯
Look at him, Max.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
一个与阿姆泽尔有很深联♥系♥的人
Someone who felt a deep connection to Amsel.
可能和性有关
Probably sexual.
几乎可以肯定的是未能实现
Almost certainly unconsummated.
很可能他只在远处见过她
Most likely he's only ever seen her at a distance.
他为她的成功而沾沾自喜
He basks in her success.
但对她的失败感到极度痛苦
But feels acute pain at her failure,
所以…
so...
当像艾达这样的竞争对手出现时
..when a competitor like Ida arrives,
他觉得有必要毁掉她
He feels compelled to destroy her.
也许他给她送了毒酒
Perhaps he sent her the poisoned wine.
他的直觉很可怕
His instincts are terrifying.
好像他觉得阿姆泽尔属于他
It's as though he felt Amsel belonged to him.
啊 豪斯曼 很好
Ah, Hausmann, good.
你想见我吗
You wanted to see me?
最近怎么样
How are things?
您说什么
I beg your pardon?
你还好吗
How are you?
你妻子怎么样
How's your wife?
我还没结婚 督察
I'm not married, Inspector.
哦 是啊 我知道
Oh, no, of course, I knew that.
你生命中有什么特别的人吗
Anyone special in your life?
天啊 奥斯卡 说重点吧
For God's sake, Oskar, get to the point.
我只是出于友好
I was just being friendly.
他需要帮忙
He needs a favour.
是这样
That's what this is.
我们需要进行一些监视 明白吗
We need to run some surveillance. See?
肯定轮到别人了
Surely it's someone else's turn.
霍弗呢
What about Hofer?
他很热心
He's keen.
我需要我…
I need my...
最好的警官 你
..best officer. You.
我可以引用您的话吗
Can I quote you on that?
只要告诉他主题就可以了
Just tell him the subject.
阿丽安·阿姆泽尔
Arianne Amsel.
那个女演员
The actress?
我们认为她有一个危险的仰慕者
We think she has a dangerous admirer.
她声称自己什么都不知道
She claims to know nothing,
但无论他是谁 都可能是我们的凶手
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表