剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
We have a visitor, Max.
这个时候吗
At this hour?
抱歉 我不想打扰你们俩
Sorry, I won't disturb you both.
其实我是来见你的
Actually, it's you I came to see.
我…
I'll, uh,
我让你们两个谈吧
I'll leave you both to it.
昨晚沙龙里发生了什么
What went on at the salon last night?
谁在问
Who's asking?
我的朋友还是她的编辑
My friend or her editor?
我去那里采访这位小姐
I went there to get an interview with the fraulein.
结果却是她被杀的故事
And you ended up with the story of her murder.
所以这是真的
So, it's true.
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
利奥波德警方明早第一件事就是发表声明
There will be a statement by Leopoldstadt Police first thing in the morning.
但你可以省去我的麻烦 现在就告诉我
But you can save me the bother and share it with me now.
她是怎么死的
How did she die?
它们很适合你
They suit you.
好了 马克斯
Come on, Max.
就给一点提示
Just a little hint.
我得到的都是八卦专栏里的片段
All I get offered is trivial little pieces in the gossip columns.
我真的很想写这个故事
I really want the story.
麻烦确实会跟着你
Trouble does tend to follow you around.
这确实是事实
That's true enough.
如果我给你一些东西作为回报呢
What if I gave you something in return?
例如…
Such as...?
据说她有一个秘密情人
They say she had a secret lover.
不 那只是八卦而已
No, that's just gossip.
也许是 也许不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
某个有影响力的人
Someone with influence.
某个大人物
Someone important.
她中毒了
She was poisoned.
砷
Arsenic.
但写的时候不要提我的名字
But don't use my name when you write it up.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
斯特凡 先生
Stefan, sir.
斯特凡
Stefan.
你认识这位小姐多久了
And how long did you know the fraulein?
自从她来维也纳
Ever since she came to Vienna.
先生 我是她在片场的助理
I was her assistant on the film set, sir.
助理
Assistant?
都做些什么呢
What does that involve, then?
取东西
Fetching.
拿东西 跑腿
Carrying. Running errands.
找到什么吗
Anything.
没有 先生
No, sir.
你可以走了
You can leave now.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你说你是助理
Assistant, you say?
你一定和她很亲近
You must have been close to her.
她有敌人吗
Did she have enemies?
我不知道 先生
I wouldn't know, sir.
你一定观察到她的日常生活
You must have observed her day-to-day.
有人在奇怪的时候在这里闲逛吗
Anyone hanging around here at odd moments?
嗯 没有
Hmm? No.
我们在找雷戈小姐的包或个人日记
We're looking for a bag or a personal diary of Fraulein Rego.
昨天搜查了她的公♥寓♥
Searched her apartment yesterday.
那里什么也没找到
Couldn't find anything there either.
几天前 她的包被偷了
Her bag was stolen a few days ago.
被偷了
Stolen?
她对此感到相当震惊
She was rather shaken by it.
一旦出现在银幕上
You will die screaming in agony
你会在痛苦中尖叫着死去
the moment you appear on that screen.
她几个月前就收到了
She got these months ago.
看看日期 与此同时 她失去了视力
Look at the date. Same time she lost her sight.
是啊 奥斯卡 这些就是她所看到的
This is it, Oskar, these are what she saw.
我还是不明白
I still don't understand.
人体可以抵抗重大创伤
The human body can rebel against significant trauma.
如果我们不想看到痛苦的东西
If we don't want to see something painful,
我们的视力可能会消失
our eyesight can potentially vanish.
急性神经反应
An acute nervous reaction.
这就是我想和她谈谈的原因
This is why I wanted to talk with her,
查询一下
consult with her.
诺伊曼只是想快速得到结果
Neumann just wanted a quick result.
但谁会给她发这样的东西 马克斯
But who would send her something like this, Max?
总会有一些疯子
There are always crazies.
恐怕这与工作有关 督察
I'm afraid it goes with the job, Inspector.
英雄崇拜的另一面
The other side of hero worship.
偶像崇拜的阴暗面
The dark side of idolatry.
是的
Yes.
暗示着对她的痴迷 疯狂和病态的仇恨
They hint at obsession, madness, a pathological hatred of her.
人们看着银幕 表达自己的愿望
People look at the screen and they project their own desires.
也许她让某人想起了曾经抛弃他们的情人
Maybe she reminded someone of a lover who had spurned them.
天晓得
Who knows?
科勒小姐 艾达的安全受到过威胁吗
Had there ever been any threat to Ida's safety, Fraulein Koller?
在这里 你们会想看到这个
Here, you will want to see this.
那是什么 - 一面镜子
What was that? A mirror.
照明镜
A lighting mirror.
不知怎的 它松了
Somehow, it came loose.
这很平常吗
Is that usual?
很不寻常
Most unusual.
而你却没有报♥警♥
And yet you didn't report it.
我不知道这些信
I didn't know about the letters.
我以为这只是一场意外
I just assumed it was an accident.
我们都这么认为
We all did.
她没有受伤 只是大吃一惊
She wasn't hurt, just badly shaken by it.
小姐 艾达·雷戈是一个什么样的人
Fraulein, what sort of person was Ida Rego?
我的意思是她是一个会在身边人之间激发爱的人吗
I mean, was she someone who inspired love amongst those close to her?
你知道 谈到摄影机 博士…
You know, about the camera, Doctor...
摄影机很喜欢你
The camera adores you.
它是情人 奴隶
It is a lover, a slave.
你可以忽视它 唾弃它 虐待它
You can ignore it, spurn it, mistreat it,
但它还是会崇拜你
and still it will worship you.
艾达·雷戈是一个在镜头前度过短暂一生的女人
Ida Rego was a woman who lived her short life in front of the camera,
摄影机是她最亲密的朋友
her most intimate friend.
她沉迷于让人们爱上她
She was addicted to making people fall in love with her.
我不确定她是否有能力回报
I'm not sure she had the ability to reciprocate.
奥斯卡 那不是艾达·雷戈
Oskar, that's not Ida Rego.
阿丽安·阿姆泽尔
Arianne Amsel?
阿姆泽尔最初签约扮演《迦太基女王》的主角
Amsel was originally contracted to play the lead in Queen of Carthage.
发生了什么 她为什么离开
What happened? Why did she leave?
个人问题
Personal problems.
他们就是这么说的
That's what they say.
他们用艾达·雷戈取代了她
And they replaced her with Ida Rego.
三个月前
Three months ago.
就在那时 信件开始出现
That's when the letters began to arrive.
你认为有关联吗
You think there's a connection?
你没有意识到
You didn't realise.
你不明白
You don't understand.
阿姆泽尔小姐
Fraulein Amsel.
奥斯卡·莱因哈特 利奥波德警♥察♥局
Oskar Rheinhardt, Leopoldstadt Police.
我们要问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions.
你一定听说过了 小姐
You must have heard the news, Fraulein.
艾达·雷戈死了
Ida Rego is dead.
我在报上看到了
I read about it.
你要我把灰抹到头发上
You want me to rub ashes into my hair,
像朱丽叶一样刺自己的胸膛
knife myself in the bosom like Juliet?
我们只是想问问 因为…
We're just asking because...
你想让我告诉你
You want me to tell you,
她是一位亲爱的朋友
she was a dear friend
也是一位极具天赋的女演员
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表