剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
What?
我以为所有的精神科医生都是稀奇古怪的人
I thought all psychiatrists were oddballs and cranks.
他们不应该那么迷人 更不用说…
They're not supposed to be so charming, let alone...
有吸引力了
attractive.
听说…
Listen...
当妻子离开丈夫出走
..when the wife leaves her husband's house,
我听说从法律的角度
I've heard that in the eyes of the law,
他不再对她承担任何义务
he's freed from any duty towards her.
给你
There.
还你的戒指
There's your ring back.
把我的还我
Give me mine.
好吧 让我们就到此为止
All right, let's end it there.
你工作非常努力
You've worked incredibly hard.
我们收工吧
Let's call it a day.
我想独自再排演一下
I would like to try something alone.
马上就来 安德烈亚斯
I'll be just a moment, Andreas.
随你便
As you wish.
“飞走了…”
"Flies off..."
正如我现在…
As I'm now...
我对他们来说什么都不是
..I can be nothing to them.
安德烈亚斯
Andreas?
你还在吗
Are you still here?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
我告诉过你 我不想让你靠近我
I told you, I don't want you near me!
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You can go now.
谢谢 女士
Thank you, ma'am.
晚安 约瑟夫
Goodnight, Josef.
哦 忘记手套了 等一下
Oh, forgot my gloves. I'll just be a minute.
别动
Stay!
你为什么在那儿
Why were you there?
为什么跟着她
Why were you following her?
我只想…
I just wanted...
我只想靠近她
I just wanted to be close to her.
所以你袭击了她
So you attacked her?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
不是那样的
It-it wasn't like that.
我怕了
I panicked.
所以你写了这些信给艾达·雷戈
So you wrote these letters to Ida Rego
在片场安排了一个小意外
and you arranged a little accident on the film set?
让征服者从我的灰烬中崛起…
And from my ashes, let a conqueror rise...
艾达 艾达 别这样…
Ida, Ida, stop...
不 别再这样
No, not again.
别盯着摄影机
No. Don't look in the camera.
然后死去…
And die...
对不起
I am sorry.
这太蠢了
It was stupid.
当然太蠢了
Damn right that was stupid
因为艾达·雷戈现在死了
because Ida Rego now is dead.
我发誓 我与她的死无关
I had nothing to do with her death, I swear.
真的吗
Really?
是的
Yes.
说来听听
Convince me.
我只是不忍♥心看到阿丽安受辱
I just couldn't bear to see Arianne humiliated.
但不想伤害艾达
But it didn't want to hurt Ida.
不想真的 我只是…
Not really. I just...
我只是想让阿丽安复职
I just wanted Arianne reinstated.
你不相信我
You do believe me?
我相信阿丽安·阿姆泽尔拥有罕见的天赋
I believe Arianne Amsel possesses that rare gift.
有能力让人们觉得她是在为他们表演
The ability to make people feel like she is giving a performance just for them.
你把自己内心深处的欲求投射到她身上
I believe you projected your own deep needs and desires onto her.
你需要有人爱你
You're need to be loved.
你需要得到像她这样的美人崇拜
You're need to be adored by someone beautiful like her.
但这只是幻觉 斯特凡
But it was an illusion, Stefan.
警官
Sergeant?
我们稍后继续
We'll continue this later.
绝对是我们要找的人
Definitely our man.
多久了
So, how long?
他追求你多久了
How long has he been pursuing you?
警官说你很害怕
My officer said you were frightened.
你知道有人在跟踪你
You knew that someone was following you.
有多久了
How long?
自从我丢了这个角色
Ever since I lost the job.
你一定有过怀疑
You must have had some suspicions.
我们工作时他说过一些话
He had said things when we were working,
看起来精神错乱的事
things that seemed unbalanced.
我试着不去听
I tried not to listen.
你本来可以来找我们
You could have come to us.
让我们找到他
You could have led us to him.
这不是我的错
It's not my fault.
你知道他很执着 不满
You knew that he was obsessed, resentful.
你知道艾达是被残酷谋杀的
You knew that Ida was brutally murdered.
你到底还在等什么
So, what on earth were you waiting for?
为什么不挺身而出
Why didn't you come forward?
也许…
Perhaps...
某种程度上 你感到有责任
..in some way, you felt responsible.
某种程度上…
In some small way...
你很高兴她死了
..glad she was gone.
内疚可能会很痛苦
Guilt can be painful.
你觉得怎么样 马克斯
What do you think, Max?
我认为正在发生一些非常危险的事
I think something deeply dangerous is happening here.
一个女人站在镜头前 变成了一个空载体
A woman stands in front of a camera and she becomes an empty vessel.
人们让她充满了他们的梦想和幻想
People fill her with their dreams, their fantasies.
好吧 至少我们把他锁起来了
Well, at least we have him under lock and key.
我知道你接下来要说什么
I know what you're going to say next.
请说…
Please...
他不是我们的凶手 奥斯卡
He's not our killer, Oskar.
哦 别再这样了 马克斯
Oh, not again, Max!
他想吓唬艾达 而不是毁了她
He wanted to scare Ida, not destroy her.
你无法确定这一点
You can't know that for sure.
更重要的是 你同意我
What's more, you agree with me.
想一想
Think about it.
他需要艾达做出让步
He needed Ida to back down.
他希望阿丽安能够拥有她的辉煌时刻
He wanted Arianne to have her moment of glory.
这是一种崇拜行为
This is an act of worship.
他是一个门徒
He is a disciple.
一个奉献者 一个祈求者
He's a devotee, a supplicant.
可以是很多 但他不是凶手
Many things, but he is not a murderer.
你看到发生了什么 这里发生的事故
You saw what happened - the accident here.
他根本没有机会杀她
There was never any chance he would kill her.
这是一个笨拙的警告 旨在吓跑她
It was a clumsy warning designed to scare her away.
奥斯卡 当她中毒时 电影已经拍好了
Oskar, the film was already in the can when she was poisoned.
他什么也得不到
He had nothing to gain.
那太晚了
It would have been too late.
莱因哈特
Rheinhardt.
利奥波德警方正在调查这起
Leopoldstadt Police, investigating the murder
匈牙利女演员艾达·雷戈的谋杀案
of Hungarian actress Ida Rego,
就此案面谈了美国参议员保罗·阿德勒
interviewed American Senator Paul Adler in connection with the case.
天啊
God.
证据表明阿德勒在她死的那晚在她的沙龙里
Evidence suggests that Adler was in her salon the night she died.
我没有告诉媒体
I did not brief the press.
我只是在一个档案里写了他的名字
All I did was write his name in a file.
阿德勒是一个非常重要的人
Adler is a very important man.
他享有外交豁免权
He enjoys rights as a diplomat.
如果你们有一丝他参与其中的迹象
If you had the slightest inkling he was involved,
应该直接告诉我
you should have brought it straight to me,
我会去找部长
and I would have gone to the minister!
那会是美国大使♥馆♥的电♥话♥
That will be the American Embassy on the line.
该死
Damn it!
是的
Yes.
我是冯·比洛局长
Commissioner von Bulow speaking.
是的…
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表