剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Yes...
莱茵哈特 滚出去
Rheinhardt, get out!
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
是的
Yes.
我很震惊就发生在我眼前
In front of me. I'm devastated.
但他在照片中看起来不错 是吗
But he looks good in the picture, though, yes?
一定是警局里的某个人
Must be someone in this office.
初级警探或办事员在你的文件上看到
Junior detective or a clerk glanced at your files
告诉了报社
and went to the newspaper.
别说了 马克斯
Stop it, Max!
我们都知道谁该负责
We both know who's responsible.
这不只是某个人
It's not just someone!
谁
Who?
她过去从你那里得到过很多线索
She's had plenty of leads from you in the past.
你说克拉拉
Clara?
你在日记中记录了这个案子 对吗
You write about our cases in your journals, don't you?
你能确定她没有看过吗
Can you be quite certain that she hasn't seen them?
她最后一次来你公♥寓♥是什么时候
When was she last in your apartment?
你什么意思
What are you suggesting?
直截了当告诉我
Spell it out to me in plain terms.
好的
All right.
你跟我说你很想听故事
You told me you were eager for a story
警方的调查被泄露
and the police investigation has leaked.
不知何故…
Somehow...
有人掌握了这些信息
..someone got hold of the information.
所以你就认为我该负责
And so you just assume that I'm the one responsible?
奥斯卡也是我的朋友
Oskar's my friend too.
你是说我们不能再做朋友了吗
Are you saying we can't be friends any more?
督察
Inspector?
小姐
Fraulein.
您这么早来干什么
What are you doing here so early?
跟我的职业生涯说再见
Waving my career goodbye.
什么 - 没事
What? Nothing.
有什么事
How can I help you?
我在图书馆呆了好几个小时
Well, I spent a good few hours at the library,
终于找到了
but finally I found it.
找到了什么
Found what?
徽章
The crest.
这是一个老的
It's an old one.
几十年来一直没有用过
Hasn't been used for decades.
旧德意志运动
The Old German Movement.
极端民族主义者
The ultranationalists.
这是他们的徽章
This is their emblem.
你觉得可能是阿德勒的吗
You think it could be Adler's?
他很不想说自己来维也纳的原因
He was rather shy about the reasons he came to Vienna.
祖先的声音
Ancestral voices.
60 年前
60 years ago.
发生了什么
What happened here.
1848 年 维也纳起义
1848, the Vienna uprising.
帝国濒临崩溃
The empire came close to collapse.
学生们发起一场革命
The students called it a revolution.
我宁愿称之为叛乱
I'd rather call it a rebellion.
所有德语区人♥民♥团结一致
Unity for all the German-speaking people!
奥地利帝国的反对者
Opponents of the Austrian empire
希望看到所有斯拉夫人被驱逐
wanted to see all Slavs deported.
这是极端民族主义运动的开始
It was the start of an ultranationalist movement
呼吁所有说德语的人团结起来
calling for a unification of all German speakers.
你认为这是他来这里的原因
You think that's why he came here?
你认为旧德意志运动
I mean, you think the Old German Movement
有什么政♥治♥示♥威♥计划
has some political demonstration planned
他也参与了吗
and he's involved?
像阿德勒这样享有国际声誉的人
A man like Adler, with an international reputation
为德国统一辩护…
making a case for German unification...
如果他愿意支持的话…
If he were to lend his support...
这将是对君主制的重大威胁
It would be a significant threat to the monarchy.
我们涉入了什么事 马克斯
What have we waded into, Max?
我已经告诉你们 我没什么可说的
I told you both, I have nothing more to say.
维也纳旧德意志协会
The Old German Society of Vienna
读起来很有意思
makes interesting reading.
这就是你来到这里的原因
So that's why you've been coming to the city.
显然你一直在资助他们
Apparently, you've been funding them.
我告诉过你 督察
I told you, Inspector,
我的数千名选民都是奥地利人
thousands of my constituents are Austrian.
我对他们 对他们的祖先负有责任
I have a duty to them, to their ancestors.
必须保护奥地利免受入侵者的侵害
Austria must be protected from the intruders.
所以你会煽动仇恨 煽动种族战争
So you would stir up hatred, incite a race war?
参议员 我的家人是斯洛伐克人
My family is Slovak, Senator.
你是说我不属于这里吗
Are you saying I don't belong here?
也许无论你的敌人是谁 只是运气好而已
Perhaps your enemies, whoever they are, just got lucky.
你卷入了一场谋杀案
You were embroiled in a murder,
这是玷污你名声的绝佳机会
and it's the perfect opportunity to tarnish your reputation.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what's going on.
我们要跟踪他 马克斯
We keep on his tail, Max.
他肯定与此事有关
He's definitely involved somehow.
早上 9 点
9:00am,
他离开酒店
he leaves the hotel,
他进入大使♥馆♥
he enters the embassy.
见人 签署文件
People to meet, documents to sign.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
他身上总有阴影
There's a constant shadow on him.
起义周年纪念日那天
And on that day, the anniversary of the uprising,
他们的后代会聚集在一起讲述这个故事
their descendants shall gather and tell the story
他们的祖先是如何被奥地利令人作呕的软弱所背叛
of how their ancestors were betrayed by the sickening weakness of Austria!
两点 他在一次企业主会议上讲话
At 2:00, we have him addressing a meeting of business owners,
推进全德利益
promoting all German interests,
呼吁抵♥制♥所有斯拉夫商业活动
calling for a boycott of all Slavic businesses.
一天中的每时每刻 他都受到严密监视
And every moment of the day, he's under close surveillance.
他们一定很害怕他
They must be terrified of him.
他们…
They...?
无论“他们”是谁
Whoever "they" may be.
问题是…
Question is...
他们杀了艾达·雷戈只是为了摧毁他吗
Question is... Did they kill Ida Rego just to destroy him?
局长 我需要您允许我深入调查
Commissioner, I need your permission to dig deeper.
事情很微妙 莱因哈特
Things are delicate, Rheinhardt.
人人都盯着我们
Everyone's eyes are on us.
去年俄♥罗♥斯♥人的事
The business with the Russians last year -
让我们的声誉岌岌可危
our reputation hangs in the balance.
不…
No...
我的声誉…
..my reputation...
接下来你要做什么
What are you going to do next?
找出幕后黑手是谁
Find out who's behind it.
找出是谁想抹黑他
Find out who's trying to smear him.
也许这会引导我们找到凶手
Maybe that will lead us to our killer.
很好
Very well.
你可以走了
You can go.
晚上好
Good evening.
什么事 怎么了
What is it? What's wrong?
没什么 什么事都没有
Er...nothing. Nothing at all.
教授刚要离开
The professor was just leaving.
他只是顺便过来打个招呼
He just stopped by to pay a call.
原谅我 马克斯 我该回医院了
Forgive me, Max, I'm due back at the hospital.
利伯曼女士 谢谢你的盛情款待
Fraulein Liebermann, thank you for your hospitality.
我希望很快能再见到你
I'll see you again soon, I hope.
请不要胡思乱想
Please don't get...how you get.
我想什么
How I get?
吃醋
Jealous.
做傻事 反常
Stupid, odd.
吃谁的醋
Jealous of whom?
他是你的同事
Well, he's your colleague.
却来拜访我
And he came to call on me.
是的 很明显
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表