剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
marching into the Christian ghettos of Peking,
烧毁教堂 杀害信徒
burning down churches, killing worshippers.
很显然这位斯坦纳上尉身上还带着伤疤
So apparently, this Captain Steiner still bears the scars.
你认为你能帮他吗 马克斯
Do you think you can help him, Max?
还是说他已经无药可救
Or is he beyond your healing now?
大夫说我可以把这些取下
The doctor says I can take these off,
但我们不希望出现任何不当行为
but we don't want any misbehaviour.
休息一下吧 上尉
Now, get some rest, Captain.
我会早点给你送早餐
I'll be in with your breakfast tray early.
他是灵魂的窃取者
He's the stealer of souls.
别再胡言乱语了
Now, don't go talking nonsense again.
他晚上出来
He comes in the night.
带来阴影
Bringing shadows.
最好尽量不要去想它
Best try not to think of it.
我知道你有罪
I know your sin.
我知道你有罪
I know your sin.
我知道你有罪
I know your sin. I know your sin.
我知道你有罪
I know your sin.
我知道你有罪
I know your sin.
我知道你有罪
I know your sin. I know your sin.
要去伦敦
To London?
我很久没见到家人了
It's so long since I've seen my family.
那时小萨莎还只是个婴儿
Little Sasha was just a baby.
下个月是他的成人礼 我们必须去
It's his Bar Mitzvah next month. We must go.
你也被邀请了 但是我想你不会去的
You're invited, too, so I don't suppose you'll want to come.
我不能就这么离开病人
Well, I can't just leave my patients.
莉亚会为我们打理生意
Leah will look after the business for us.
好吧
Right.
向怀特查佩尔问好
Well, give Whitechapel my love.
也许你可以让莉亚和你一起住
Perhaps you could have Leah to stay with you.
这样我们不在的时候她就不会孤单了
So she's not lonely whilst we're away.
我相信她能照顾好自己
I'm sure she can look after herself.
啊 著名记者
Ah, the famous reporter.
没那么有名 还没有
Not so famous. Not yet.
恭喜你 亲爱的
Congratulations, darling.
孟德尔给我看了你在报上写的关于那个家伙的文章
Mendel showed me the piece you wrote about that chap in the newspaper.
他又叫什么名字来着
What was his name again?
格斯特尔
Gerstl!
就是他 格斯特尔
That's him, Gerstl.
他又做了什么
And what does he do again?
哦 妈妈
Oh, Mama!
他是一位著名的艺术家 一个画家
He's a famous artist, a painter.
她如饥似渴地读着每个字
She read it avidly, devoured every word.
你最大的粉丝
Your biggest fan.
太棒了 太棒了
It was brilliant, just brilliant.
谢谢
Thank you.
太有才了
Such talent.
再见 亲爱的 - 再见
Goodbye, darling. Goodbye.
再见了 各位
Goodbye, everyone.
再见
Goodbye.
我送你出去 我正要走
I'll see you out, I'm just leaving.
你想对我说什么
Well, what did you want to say to me?
你现在采访著名的艺术家了
You're interviewing famous artists now.
他们让我写什么我就写什么
I write whatever they ask me to.
我想写的是另一个犯罪故事
What I'd love is another crime story.
看看我能帮什么
See what I can rustle up.
你为什么要送我
Why did you want to walk out with me?
马克斯
Max!
有一位大夫打电♥话♥找你
There's a doctor on the telephone trying to track you down.
他说他是基尔林之家的
Kierling Haus, I think he said he was from?
跟一个病人有关
Something about a patient.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是马克斯·利伯曼
Max Liebermann.
利伯曼博士
Dr Liebermann.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他们联♥系♥你了吗
They contacted you?
今天早上打的电♥话♥
Telephoned this morning.
他们有说发生了什么事吗
Did they say what happened?
好像…
Looks like...
…是自杀
..suicide.
但只有验尸后才能知道
But we won't know until the postmortem.
谢谢 利伯曼博士 谢谢你为他所做的一切
Thank you, Dr Liebermann, for what you tried to do for him.
这还没有结束 小姐
This isn't over, Fraulein.
我对这个案子的调查才刚刚开始
My work on this case is just beginning.
部长今天早上打来电♥话♥
The minister telephoned this morning.
瓦格纳先生有一些非常有影响力的朋友
Herr Wagner has some very influential friends,
他们希望这起盗窃案有一些进展
and they are eager for some progress in this burglary.
所以我靠你了 莱因哈特
So I'm...relying on you, Reinhardt.
我说过了 这案子很简单
I already told you, it's a simple case.
让一名小辈来处理吧
Let one of the juniors handle it.
我们需要破案
We need a successful outcome.
我们所有的名誉都系于此
All our reputations hang on this.
就按我说的做
Now, do as I ask!
我们都知道这是怎么回事
We both know what's going on here.
什么
What?
别自欺欺人了
Let's not kid ourselves.
这关系到你的声誉 不是我的
It's your reputation on the line here, not mine.
等一下
Now, wait a moment.
太多疏忽 太多错误
Too many slip-ups, too many errors.
听我说 莱因哈特…
Now, look, Reinhardt...
不 你听我说
No, YOU look!
你对我发号♥施令 扮演大侦探
You're ordering me around, playing the big detective.
告诉你…我只能忍♥受这么多了
I'm telling you... I'll only put up with so much.
你明白我的意思吗 布洛
Do you understand me, Bulow?
冯·布洛
Von Bulow.
是冯·布洛 冯·布洛
It's von Bulow! Von Bulow!
我按您的要求查了其他类似的入室盗窃案
I did as you asked, I looked at other similar burglaries.
结果呢
And?
又一起入室盗窃案
Another break-in.
完全相同的情况
Hietzing. Exact same circumstances.
找到了
There you are.
谢谢你 林德小姐
Thank you, Fraulein Linder.
做得很好
Well done.
入室盗窃案发生在什么时候
When did the burglary occur?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
我在楼上睡着了
I was asleep upstairs.
从厨房♥的窗户进来 进到客厅
Broke in through the kitchen window, into the parlour here.
这里曾有一个柜子 另外一个
There was a cabinet, another piece of mine.
它被窃贼损坏了
It was damaged by the burglar.
我把它寄出去修了
I sent it to a restorer.
是在我这里
I have the piece here, yes.
面板被拆掉 几乎没有刮伤
The panel was removed. Barely scratched.
有人试图打开它 做得很笨拙
Someone tried to open it - clumsily.
我们还在努力 督察
We're just working on it now, Inspector.
等一下
Just a moment.
奥斯曼
Haussmann.
小偷实施了两次不同的入室盗窃 - 是的
So, the thief conducts two separate burglaries. Yes.
没有偷任何有价值的东西 - 是的
Steals nothing of any value from either. Yes.
但不厌其烦地停下来
But takes the trouble to stop
拆开两个相同的漆柜
and break apart two identical lacquer cabinets.
是的 - 为什么
Yes. But why?
军人之家的维辛格大夫
Dr Wiesinger, at the military home,
说他是按照你的建议行事的
said he was acting under your advice.
他说上尉对他自己是个威胁
He said the captain was a danger to himself,
但你告诉他们不应该给他打镇静剂
but you told them he shouldn't be sedated?
他在那家医院受到了恶劣的对待
He was badly treated in that hospital,
被绑着
tied down with restraints,
注射吗♥啡♥让他容易控制
injected with morphine to keep him docile.
我告诉他们应该尝试
What I told them was that they should try
去了解他的妄想
to understand his delusions.
什么妄想
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表