剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Yes, apparently.
还…
Also...
还怎么
Well, so what?
他请我吃饭
Well, he's invited me to dine.
你开玩笑吧
You must be joking.
他在追求我 马克斯
He's courting me, Max.
这是男女常做的事
It's the sort of thing men and women do from time to time.
而我…
And I...
想知道你是否有意见
..want to know if it's all right with you.
我说不会有什么关系吗
And would it matter if I said no?
不会
No.
但我还是希望你同意
But I'd still like your approval.
说我老古板吧
Call me old-fashioned.
我为你感到高兴 莉亚
I'm happy for you, Leah.
嗯 听起来你确实很高兴
Hmm, you certainly sound happy.
他是一个正派的值得尊敬的人
He's a decent and honourable man.
你一点都不介意吗
And it wouldn't bother you just a little bit?
我会尽力克服它
I'll try my best to get over it.
你让我在维也纳过得很不舒服
You've made life rather uncomfortable for me here in Vienna.
但我不想让你的血沾上我的良心
But I don't want your blood in my conscience.
谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for coming to my aid.
他是谁
Who was he?
你没认出来
You didn't recognise him?
你认为我的敌人是谁 督察
Who do you think my enemies are, Inspector?
他们是你的同事
They are people you might call colleagues,
维也纳特勤局
the Viennese Secret Service.
你们的内务部主任派了一名特工
Your Director of Internal Affairs has had an agent
一直跟着我
permanently on my tail.
他们一直在想方设法诽谤我
They've been looking for any way to defame me.
现在上了报纸
And now with that newspaper report,
你正好给了他们一个机会
you've handed them the opportunity on a plate.
但他攻击了我
But he attacked me.
他不知道你是谁
He had no idea who you were.
只是一个影子
Just a shadow.
你现在明白为什么我不想做笔录了吗
You see now why I don't wish to give you a statement?
为什么我不愿意合作
Why I don't wish to cooperate?
就我而言
As far as I'm concerned,
你是敌人之一
you are one of the enemy.
你认为是我们中的一员吗
You think it was one of us?
谁
Who?
你认为我知道吗
You think I have a name?
是的
Yeah.
你在她的沙龙里
You were at her salon.
你是我最好的目击证人
You're my best witness.
所以你希望我做一个笔录
So you wish for me to make a statement
然后毁掉我的名誉
and destroy my reputation?
一名妇女被谋杀了
A woman was murdered.
是什么让你如此确定我在现场
And what makes you so damn certain? I was even at the scene.
证据 领带别针 玻璃杯
The evidence, the tie pin, the glass.
你不认为这些事情可以伪造吗
And you don't think these things can be staged?
你认为我的敌人不够聪明吗
You don't think my enemies are clever enough for that?
什么
What?
你到达时谁在现场
Who was at the scene when you arrived?
谁有权进入她的沙龙
Who had access to her salon?
是你的同事们 督察
Your colleagues,
维也纳警♥察♥局的警官
officers of the Viennese constabulary.
血
The blood.
你的手 我看到了伤口
Your hand. I saw the cut.
我被栏杆弄伤了
I injured myself on a railing.
伤口所有人都可以清晰看见
The cut was clearly visible to everyone.
很容易就能把血溅到周围
Easy enough to spray blood around.
别针 上面有徽章
The pin, the crest on it.
从我这里偷走放在她的公♥寓♥里
Stolen from me. And planted in her apartment.
看着我
You look at me -
一个你唾弃他的政见的人
a man whose politics you revile,
你急于相信我有罪
and you're eager to believe I'm guilty.
你已经打定主意了
You've already made up your mind.
你能毫无疑问地证明
Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt
你不在她的沙龙里吗
that you weren't at her salon?
我在这里 在我的套房♥里
I was here, in my suite.
与某人在一起
With...someone.
他会为我作证
He will vouch for me.
现在…
Now...
你满意了吗
..does that satisfy you?
你认识这些人 督察
You know these men, Inspector,
这些人是特勤局的高层
these men at the top of the Secret Service.
问问你自己
Ask yourself -
为了摧毁敌人的名誉 他们会付出多大的努力
how far would they go to destroy an enemy's reputation?
我们都被蒙蔽了
We've been hoodwinked.
我们两个
The pair of us,
他们骗得我们团团转
they played us like a cheap viola.
发生什么事了
What happened to your...?
部里
The Ministry,
他们想摧毁阿德勒
they wanted to destroy Adler,
选择我们作为工具
and chose us as the instrument.
奥斯卡 你在说什么
Oskar, what are you telling me?
有人在艾达被杀后进入她的房♥间
Someone goes to Ida's room after her murder
留下线索让我们去找
and leaves us clues to find -
未使用的玻璃杯 领带别针
the unused glass, the tie pin.
那么和她在一起的是谁呢
So who was with her?
马克斯…
Max...
没人和她在一起
..no-one was with her.
那天晚上她只身一人
She was all alone that night.
他们放了第二个玻璃杯
They put out a second plate of glass.
甚至弄乱了床单
They even ruffled the bedsheets,
就是为了把我们引向他
just to lead us straight to him.
他们把我们引向阿德勒
They fed us Adler
因为他们想让他下台
because they wanted him brought down.
他从来没有去过那里
He was never at that place,
他可以证明
and he can prove it.
我们希望他有罪
We wanted him to be guilty.
我们一厢情愿
We projected our own desires.
我懂了
I see.
所以…
So...
你认为这个美国人与这次调查无关
you think the American plays no part in this inquiry?
我认为证据表明…
I thought that the evidence suggests...
证据不可靠
The evidence is unreliable.
它是伪造的
It's been manufactured.
我将向新闻界发表声明
I'll give a statement to the press,
澄清阿德勒先生与此事无关
clearing Herr Adler of any involvement.
莱因哈特 这明智吗
Is that entirely wise, Rheinhardt?
这对我们来说可不太好
It wouldn't look very good for us.
施特拉塞尔总监 真♥相♥不是奢侈品
The truth is not a luxury, Chief Strasser.
什么
What?!
我们不知道她是怎么死的
We don't know how she died.
我们仍然不知道谁该负责
We still don't know who is responsible,
但无论是谁
but whoever it was,
阿德勒的敌人抓住时机把他牵连进去
Adler's enemies seized the moment to implicate him.
你相信这个人是无辜的吗
And you believe this man is innocent?
他对君主政体构成威胁
He's a danger to the monarchy.
不代表我们有权利指控他没有犯下的谋杀罪
Doesn't give us the right to charge him for a murder he didn't commit.
等一下
Now, wait a minute.
奥地利特勤局也没权利
Doesn't give the Austrian Secret Service the right
栽赃陷害他
to plant clues to smear him.
有目击者声称那天晚上他根本不在那儿
He has a witness who claims that he wasn't even there that night.
帝国正受到威胁 莱茵哈特
The empire is under threat, Rheinhardt.
来自像阿德勒这样的人
From men like Adler.
我知道你是一个爱国者
I know that you are a patriot.
我知道你在心里…
I know that you are, in your heart...
你是一个真正的奥地利人
You're a true Austrian.
恕我直言
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表