剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
利伯曼医生有一个崇拜者
Dr Liebermann has an admirer?
这在精神病杀手中很常见
It's common among psychotic killers.
他们觉得有必要分享他们的计划
They feel the need to share their plans.
他们想要一个观众
They want an audience.
所以 呃 陶布
So, erm, Taube,
你没有发现伤口
you didn't identify the wound?
没有 先生 我…
No, sir, I...
相当草率的工作
Rather sloppy bit of work.
你可以走了
You can go.
这里不再需要你了
You're no longer needed here.
所以…
So...
莱因哈特
Reinhardt,
干得不错…我想
you've done well... I guess
你应该...两起谋杀案一起办
you should take the reins... on both murders.
他怎么回事
What's the matter with him?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我以前从未见过他笑过
I've never seen him smile before.
这边请 探长
This way, inspector.
她的死真是个悲剧 - 是吗
It's a real tragedy that she died. - Is it?
是的 当然 她拖欠了两个月的房♥租
Yes, of course, she was behind with the rent, two months.
穿过这里就到了
It's just through here.
布鲁纳小姐的公♥寓♥
Fraulein Brunner's apartment.
我是在那里找到她的
Where I found her.
嘿 滚开 姑娘
Hey! Out of my way, girl!
快点 走 回家去
Come on! Go! Go home!
这边请 探长
This way, inspector.
这些人是谁 哈斯
Who are these men, Haas?
他们在这里做什么
What are they doing here?
警♥察♥ 回你的房♥间去
Police. Get into your apartment.
哼 我希望他们是来逮捕你的
Huh! I hope they've come to arrest you.
让我们住在这个猪圈里
For making us live in this pigsty!
回你的房♥间去
I said get back in your apartment!
该死的捣乱分子
Damned trouble- maker.
她永远不会凋零
She will never fade.
不像死去的花朵
Not like the dead blooms.
他在描述她死亡的场景
He was describing her death scene.
死亡 你这个大自然的恐怖
Death, you horror of nature,
不停移♥动♥着你的脚步
ever moving runs your clock.
可怜的姑娘 她是那么的甜美
Poor girl. She was so sweet- natured.
但也很孤独
But also lonely.
你见过男人和她在一起吗
Did you ever see a man with her?
总是有男人 但从来没有重复过
There were always men. Never the same one twice.
你觉得你能认出来吗
You think you'd recognize a face?
难说
I doubt it.
万一你想到别的
Just in case you think of anything else.
探长
Inspector?
你真想逮捕罪犯吗?
You really want to arrest some criminals?
这地方的老板 那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard who owns this place.
我们付他房♥租
We pay him rent
他什么都不做
and he does nothing for us.
探长 还有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Anything else I can help you with, Inspector?
是的
Yes.
下次我回到这里时
The next time I come back here
希望这个地方打扫得干干净净
I want the place to be cleaned up.
周围有老鼠跑来跑去
There are rats running around.
还有小朋友在这里玩耍
And there are children playing here!
这些人几乎不付钱
These people pay next to nothing.
他们竭尽所能了
They give you what they can afford.
他们习惯了生活在肮脏的环境中
They are used to living in squalor.
他们就是这样长大的
This is how they were brought up.
你还指望什么
And I mean, what do you expect?
他们中的大多数是移♥民♥
Most of them are immigrants.
待人不如养动物
Keeping people no better than animals.
那是一种犯罪
I'd say that was a crime.
而我的任务是惩治罪犯
And my business is to punish criminals.
随我选择什么方式
In whatever way I choose.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是的... - 是什么
Yes... - Yes what?
是的 探长
Yes, inspector.
不要让我失望
Don't disappoint me.
你的帽子
Your hat.
我开始有点眉目了
Alright. Well, I'm beginning to see glimpses of him.
正在成型
Pictures forming.
那好吧
Hmm, alright then.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
在他过去的某个时候
Some time in his past,
也许是年轻的时候
perhaps in his youth?
他目睹了死亡
He's witnessed death
近距离看到有人死了 但…
close at hand. He's seen someone die and yet...
什么
What?
它只会使它们更加美丽
It only rendered them more beautiful.
这几乎没有缩小范围 马克斯
That hardly narrows it down, Max.
每个人在他们生命中的某个时候
Everyone, at some time in their life,
都会遭受丧亲之痛
suffers a bereavement.
它没有解释是什么引起了
It doesn't explain what started
这一连串的杀戮
this spate of killings.
有什么让他回到了那一刻…
Something took him back to that moment...
重新唤醒了他内心的那些感觉
re- awoke those feelings inside him.
什么
What?
如果我们按他的游戏玩怎么样
What if we play his game?
鼓励他继续保持联♥系♥
Encourage him to keep making contact?
你打算怎么做
How would you plan to do that?
我可以接受报界采访
Well, I could give an interview, in the newspaper.
小小的承认 来点…奉承
Some small acknowledgment. A little... flattery.
如果这刺♥激♥他
What if that spurs him into
采取下一次暴♥力♥行为怎么办
his next act of violence!?
奥斯卡 他就像一个
Oskar, he's like a child who wants
需要父母关注的孩子
attention from a parent.
如果我能向他表明我理解…
If I can show him I understand
也许他会跟我谈…
then perhaps he'll talk to me...
这个凶手的精神病与我以前
the psychopathy of the killer is unlike anything
遇到过的任何病例都不一样
I have ever encountered before.
他痴迷于美…
He is obsessed by beauty...
换了一套新衣服
Is that a new suit?
他希望保护它
And he wishes to preserve it,
就像将一只蝴蝶订在木板上一样…
like pinning a butterfly to a board...
等等
Wait!
嗯 我来了 我来了…
Erm, I'm here, I'm here...
谢谢 先生们
Thank you, gentlemen.
什么好事
So? What happened?
我们要庆祝我为报纸写的第一篇文章
We're celebrating. My first article, for the newspaper.
你成功了
You sold it!?
哦 恭喜你 亲爱的
Oh, congratulations, darling.
这是一篇关于维也纳时装业的文章
It's a piece about the fashion industry in Vienna.
多么令人兴奋呀
How exciting!
对克里斯蒂娜·沃格的采访
An interview with Kristina Vogl.
它将在周一发表
And it will be published on Monday.
她真的像传说的那样古怪吗
Is she as odd as they say she is?
我父亲认为她很可耻
My father thinks she's positively scandalous!!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我遇到了你弟弟
I ran into your brother.
是的 我听说了 惨不忍♥睹
Yes, I heard. Terrible.
是的 沃格的工作室发生了一件事
Ah, yes. Erm, there was an incident at the Vogl workshop.
好像一个女孩在那里被杀了
Apparently, a girl was killed there.
是的 我听说了 好可怕
Yes, I heard. Terrible.
马克斯正在协助警方
Max is assisting the police.
你知道他有多喜欢惹人讨厌
You know how he likes to make a nuisance of himself.
不管了 让我们庆祝吧
Anyway. Let's celebrate!
为了你的新事业
To your new career!
干杯 - 干杯
Prost! - Prost!
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表