剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
克里斯蒂娜 请…
Kristina, please...
海因茨 我的爱人…
Heinz, my love...
请告诉我…
Please tell me what...
到底是怎么回事
what's going on?
沃格夫人 我以谋杀塞尔·沃思的罪名逮捕你
Frau Vogl, I'm arresting you for the murder of Selma Wirth.
魏斯小姐来了 先生
Fraulein Weiss, sir.
马克斯 我给你带来了一些东西
Max, I've brought you something.
恭喜你 克拉拉 - 谢谢
Congratulations, Clara. - Thank you.
我希望这是我们合作的开始
I hope this is going to be the beginning of a partnership.
我想你可能想要回这个
I thought you might want this back?
呃 谢谢
Er, thank you.
进来吃晚饭吧
Come in and have some supper.
我女儿汉娜 这是莱因哈特探长
My daughter, Hannah. This is Inspector Rheinhardt.
我是奥斯卡
Er, Oskar.
我希望你不讨厌孩子
You're not bothered by children, I hope.
不 我不讨厌孩子
No. I'm not bothered by children.
我就在厨房♥里 汉娜
I'm just in the kitchen. Hannah,
对这位先生好一点
be good for the gentleman.
她喜欢听故事
She likes stories,
如果你想让自己受欢迎
if you wanted to make yourself popular?
嗯 嗯…
Well, erm...
这是一个关于一个可怜的小女孩
This is a story about a poor little girl
成为公主的故事…
who became a princess...
“曾几何时 在一个遥远的地方
"Once upon a time, in a land far, far away,
有一个王国…”
there was a kingdom..."
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表