剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
Someone in here told him a story.
一个古老的诅咒
About an ancient curse.
有人想吓唬他
Someone who wanted to frighten him.
对我来说毫无意义
Means nothing to me.
现在 你介意吗
Now, do you mind?
我很忙
I'm busy.
你曾经是一名士兵 对吗
You were a soldier once, weren't you?
我总能认出来
I can always recognise one.
你知道你的战友们在东方干了什么吗
You know what your comrades did to the East?
我很高兴卖♥♥鸦♥片♥给他们
It makes me glad when I sell them black seed
让他们像害虫一样匍匐爬行
and they crawl on their bellies like vermin.
第二排
Second Platoon.
我花了一段时间才明白
It's taken me a while,
这些人是去解救北♥京♥的
but these are the men who went to liberate Peking.
我交叉比对了所有的名字
I've cross-referenced all of the names.
中队 32 人中
Of the 32 men in the squadron,
24 人在中国的战斗中丧生
24 died in China, in the fighting.
他们被安葬在北♥京♥的一个坟墓里
They were buried in a war grave in Peking.
另外八个人呢
And the other eight?
其中四人后来因自然原因死亡
Four died later of natural causes.
斯坦纳算第五个
Steiner makes five.
另外两人仍住在越南
Two others are still living in Vietnam.
奥斯曼去了他们的住址
Haussmann went to their addresses.
他们都有不在场证明
They both have alibis.
这说不通
That doesn't add up. No.
32个人 - 是的
32 men? Yes.
有一个下落不明吗 - 是的
So, one is unaccounted for? Yes.
而且 据我们所知 他从未从中国回来
And, as far as we know, he never made it back from China.
弗兰兹·埃布纳
Franz Ebner.
埃布纳 一名中尉
Ebner. Mm-hm. A lieutenant.
叛乱期间驻扎北♥京♥
Stationed in Peking during the rebellion.
现在他踪影全无
Not a single trace of him now.
你的意思是他只是一个影子
You mean, he's just a shadow?
弗朗兹·埃布纳中尉
Lieutenant Franz Ebner
在北♥京♥被捕并接受军事法庭审判
arrested in Peking and court martialled.
他犯了什么罪
What was his crime?
在战斗中杀死了一名商人
Killed a merchant in the fighting.
两名男子被捕
Two men were arrested
埃布纳因非法杀人
Ebner, for carrying out the illegal killing,
斯坦纳是谋杀的从犯
and Steiner, as an accessory to murder.
斯坦纳把珠宝装上轮船运回奥地利
So, Steiner put the treasure on a steamer back to Austria,
但他和艾伯纳很快就被捕了
but he and Ebner were arrested soon after?
是的
Yes.
那时黑豹号♥已经起航
By this time, the Panther had already sailed.
斯坦纳仅一年后就被释放
Steiner was released after just a year.
虽然回来 但为时已晚
Makes it back here, but it's too late,
宝藏已经不见了
the treasure's gone.
几年后艾伯纳回来
Ebner returns years later,
试图寻找它
tries to find it.
但斯坦纳病得太重 帮不了他
But Steiner's too sick to help him.
护理员无意中听到他们的谈话
The orderly overhears them talking,
掺和进来 然后被杀
goes on the trail, and gets killed.
艾伯纳就在这座城市的某个地方 奥斯卡
Ebner is somewhere in this city, Oskar.
维辛格大夫让我到这里来收拾格拉夫的东西
Dr Wiesinger asked me to come down here and pack away Graf's things.
我想来收拾
I want to do it.
求你了…让我做吧
Please...let me do it.
但大夫坚持
But the doctor insisted.
但我是他最亲近的人
But I was the one who was closest to him.
你能…
Could you...
让我一个人留在这里吗
..leave me alone here?
我想和他说再见
I want to say goodbye to him.
谢谢
Thank you.
她知道了
She knew.
她一定知道
She must have known.
好吧
All right.
我们假设她知道宝藏的位置
Let's assume she knew the location of the treasure.
意味着她一定看过那份清单
Means she must have seen that list.
她让我把她一个人留在这里
She asked me to leave her alone in here.
先生们
Gentlemen.
看 马克斯
Look, Max.
最后一个柜子
The last cabinet.
是这里
It's here.
埃布纳
Ebner.
投降吧
Give yourself up.
你们知道我等了多久吗
You know how long I've waited?
我在中国监狱里呆了多久
How long I was rotting in a Chinese prison?
斯坦纳很幸运 我不是
Steiner was lucky. Not me.
我不会为了任何事而放弃这些
I-I'm not giving these up... for anything!
谁 谁在那儿
Who is it? Who's there?!
马克斯 下来
Max, down!
警♥察♥ 停止射击
Police! Stop shooting!
站住
Stop!
艾布纳 站住
Ebner, stop!
等等 等等
Ssh, wait, wait.
这边走
This way.
他受伤了 不会走得太远
He's wounded. He won't get far.
我知道他要去哪里
I know where he's going.
你得把我藏起来
You have to hide me.
他们会找到我的
They'll find me.
他们来了
They're coming.
你是我的朋友
You are my friend.
秀英 你是这座城市里唯一的朋友
You are the only friend in the city, Xiuying.
帮帮我
Help me.
那是什么
What's that?
钻石 我需要一些东西…来止痛
Diamonds? I need something... ..for the pain.
求你了
Please!
谢谢
Thank you.
我看着他倒下
I watched him fall.
我没能救他
I couldn't save him.
该死的
Damn it.
没有逮捕 没有杀手
No arrest. No killer.
就连小偷也没有
Not even the burglar.
那个女人呢
What about the woman?
我们在河里搜寻时消失了
Disappeared whilst we were searching the river.
从那以后就没有她的踪影
No sign of her since.
这是一个…相当令人失望的结果
Oh, that's a... rather disappointing result.
不过你不应该受到责备
Still, no, you're not to blame.
莱因哈特 你已经试过了
Rheinhardt. You've tried.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不是 我…
N-No, I'm...
我很感激
I'm grateful.
我会为你掩饰 不用担心
I'll cover up for you. Don't worry.
我会把一切都摆平
I'll smooth everything out.
有多少人因为触碰了那件宝物而死
How many people died because they touched that treasure?
这个诅咒是非常真实的 奥斯卡
The curse is very real, Oskar.
但它并不是某个远古之神
But it's not some ancient god.
诅咒存在于我们所有人之中
Curse is in all of us.
人类单纯的贪婪
Simple human greed.
克拉拉 - 马克斯
Clara. Max.
恭喜
Well, congratulations.
恭喜什么
For what?
成了市里最好的报道犯罪新闻的记者
Becoming the best crime reporter in the city.
那要感谢我的秘密消息来源
Thanks to my secret source.
没有那么秘密
Not so secret, not really.
我想谢谢你
I wanted to thank you.
谢谢你的帮助
For your help.
为了感谢我…
You could thank me...
你可以和我一起吃晚饭
..by having dinner with me.
我们找到了共处的方法
We've found a way to coexist.
我们最好不要破坏它
Better if we don't spoil it.
你不同意吗
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表