剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
We keep good records, of course,
但我们的一本记录簿丢了
but one of our record books was actually lost.
丢了
Lost?
我们遇到入室盗窃
Lost? We had a break-in.
几周前的事
Some weeks ago.
我报了警
I reported it to the police.
肯定是他偷的
Must've been him who stole it.
这是怎么回事 督察
What's all this about, Inspector?
我们有类似的商品要出♥售♥
We have a similar item for sale.
我们想把它拿去拍卖♥♥
And we'd like to offer it at auction.
是吗 - 是的
Do we? Yes, we do.
但这不是真的
But it's not real.
我们不卖♥♥假货
We don't sell fakes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
希望你能为我们破例 霍尔辛格先生
We're hoping you'll make an exception for us, Herr Holzinger.
但这是古董 有 200 年的历史
But this is an antique, 200 years old
我不能简单地复♥制♥一个
I can't simply reproduce one.
只要足够有说服力让人
It just needs to be convincing enough
想从我们这里偷走它就行
for someone to want to steal it from us.
什么
What?
你做一个假的
You construct a fake one
如果愿意 你可以用那些破损的碎片
you can use pieces from the damaged one, if you like,
我们同意将它拍卖♥♥
and we agree to have it sold at auction.
霍尔辛格拍卖♥♥行的负责人已经同意帮我们
The director at the Holzinger's has already agreed to help us.
我们说它与原货“放错了地方”
We say it was "mislaid" from the original shipment
最近才发现
and recently came to light.
无论是谁在找它们 肯定会上钩的
Whoever's hunting them will almost certainly come after it.
当然 我们要广而告之
That is, of course... once we advertise it.
我们到底要怎么做
And how exactly are we going to do that?
你确实引起了我的好奇心
Well, you've certainly aroused my curiosity.
你好 克拉拉
Hello, Clara.
你说你有故事要讲给我听
You said you had a story for me?
是的
Yes.
什么故事
So...what is it?
别再吊我胃口了
Don't keep me in suspense any longer.
霍尔辛格拍卖♥♥行有一个拍卖♥♥活动
There's a sale at Holzinger's.
中式柜子
Chinese cabinet.
丢失多年 但最近被重新发现
It's been lost for years, but recently rediscovered.
我想你可能会想写一篇关于它的专题文章
Mm-hm. I thought you might like to write a feature on it.
这就是你请我来的原因
Is this why you invited me here?
写一些关于小玩意儿的文章
To write about trinkets?
马克斯 我正在努力做正儿八经的事
Max, I'm trying to build a serious career.
我以为你会讲一个犯罪故事给我听
I thought you had a crime story for me.
相信我
Trust me.
这里藏着一个犯罪故事
There is a crime story hidden in here somewhere.
我们把它做得和原来的差不多
We made it similar to the original.
甚至有相同的秘密隔间
It even has the same secret compartment.
那么我们该怎么办
So, what do we do?
我们中有人会扮成一名收藏家吗
Does one of us dress up as a collector?
我认为我们可以找到更有说服力的人
I think we can find someone rather more convincing.
你们要我做什么
You want me to what?
在拍卖♥♥会上对这件作品出价
Bid on the piece at auction.
不管什么价格 你都必须应价
Whatever the price, you will have to match it.
你们指望我自己出钱
And you expect me to use my own money?
这不是真的 这是假的
It's not real. The piece is fake.
钱不是假的
Well, presumably the money isn't.
爸爸 没有人会真正付钱
Papa, no-one will actually be paying anything.
什么 再给我解释一下
What? Oh, just explain it to me again.
好吧 我还是不明白
Well, I'm rather baffled!
爸爸 你一定要这么笨吗
Oh, Papa, must you be so dense?
请原谅我 莉亚 完全不理解
Oh, well, forgive me, Leah, for not fully comprehending
一个罪犯的想法
the mind of a criminal.
但这非常简单
But it's perfectly simple.
无论是谁在找这件失踪的古董
Whoever's hunting this missing antique...
当无人认领时 就假定它丢失了
It was presumed lost when it was unclaimed.
正想追踪维也纳每一个相同的柜子
..is trying to track down every identical cabinet in Vienna!
因为里面藏着一些有价值的东西
Because there's something valuable hidden inside it.
这意味着他们会追踪这个
Which means they'll come after this one.
是的
Yes.
事实上会追踪我
After me, in fact!
是的
Yes!
他们很可能会入室盗窃
Chances are, they'll burgle your home.
欢迎加入这个案子 老爸
Welcome to the case, Father.
这是我们现在经常说的一句话
That's just something we usually say round about now.
正如你所要求 我们将保安增加了一倍
We've doubled our security, like you asked.
先生们 吸引了不少人
Gentlemen. Drawn quite a crowd.
是的 谢谢你的文章
Yes, thanks to your article.
现在你必须信守承诺
Now you have to keep your side of the bargain.
你告诉我这里有故事
You told me there was a story here.
我在等 再等一会儿 克拉拉
I'm waiting. Just a little longer, Clara.
他一定在这儿的某个地方 马克斯
He must be here somewhere, Max.
暗影之神
God of Shadows.
他来了
He's coming.
女士们 先生们
So now, ladies and gentlemen,
我们今天的最后一个拍品
our last item for today.
来自北♥京♥的精美梨木漆柜
An exquisite pear wood lacquered cabinet from Peking.
该我们了
This is us.
这件物品的状况特别好
This piece is in particularly fine condition.
让我们开拍吧
So, let us begin.
谁来开价
Who will start the bidding?
800
800.
有人出 800
I have 800.
有出 850 的吗
Can we say 850?
加 50 吗 先生
And 50, sir?
有人出 900 吗
Do I hear 900?
900 谢谢 先生
900. Thank you, sir.
950
950.
1,000
1,000.
有人出 1,100 吗
Do I hear 1,100?
不
No?
有出价吗
Any bids?
爸爸 你不是应该出价吗
Papa, aren't you supposed to be bidding?
我不想让它看起来太明显
I don't want to make it look too obvious.
1,000…
1,000.
现在不出 可能会输的
You don't start now, you might lose it.
1,100
1,100.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
有比 1,100 高的吗
Any advance on 1,100?
有更高的吗
Do I hear more?
先生 1,100 归您了
All yours at 1,100, sir.
1,200
1,200.
哦 见鬼
Oh, blast.
有出一千三的吗
Do I hear 13?
爸爸 轮到你了 快点
Papa, it's your turn, quick.
不要那么急 我不想显得太急
Not so hasty, I don't want to look too eager.
没有
No?
1,300 谢谢 女士
1,300. Thank you, madame.
莉亚 你在做什么
Leah, what are you doing?
有什么关系
What does it matter?
又不是真要付钱
It's not real money.
哦… 1,400
Oh... 1,400.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我的家人似乎在互相竞价
My family seems to be bidding against each other.
1,400
I have 1,400.
坐着别动 一动别动
Sit still. Don't move a muscle.
1,400
At 1,400...
成交
..all done.
嗯 压力好大
Well, that was...stressful.
爸爸 高兴点 你刚刚赢了
Try to look happy, Papa, you just won.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
非常感谢 - 谢谢 先生
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表