剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
所以他知道你住在哪里 马克斯
So, he knows where you live, Max?
唔 他像一只猎狗 一只猎犬
Hmm. He's like a hound, a hunting dog,
给它的主人带来礼物
bringing gifts to its master,
乞求他的认可
begging for his approval.
我会派一名警♥察♥守卫这座大楼
I'll put a police guard on this building.
他一定会回来的
He's bound to come back.
这正是我们想要的
This is exactly what we wanted!
我们想让他放松警惕
We wanted him to let his guard down.
是的
Yes.
什么让你烦恼
So? What's troubling you?
让我烦恼的是你的兴奋
What's troubling me is your excitement!
你真的要把那个东西展示在那里吗
Do you really have to put that thing up there, on display?
他真的影响了你 对吗
He's really got to you, hasn't he?
是的 我承认
Yes. I admit it.
他让我反感
He repels me.
为什么你没有同样的感觉
Why don't you feel the same way?
你一直告诉我你渴望接近他
You keep telling me you're eager to get closer to him.
但到时候 我会成为保护你的人
But when that happens, I will be the one who has to protect you.
很抱歉
So, I'm sorry
我们无法刊登你的文章
but we are not going to be able to print your article.
不打算登吗
Not going to print it?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是你说…
But you said that...
我知道 你可以保留这笔钱 但…
I know and you can keep the money. But...
沃格时装店的所有这些丑闻…
all this scandal at Modesalon Vogl...
你看…人们想了解犯罪故事
Look... people want to know about the crime story
而不仅仅是“时尚八卦”
not just "fashion gossip".
这是我的第一篇文章
This was my first piece.
你写得很好 对不起
And you write very well. I'm sorry.
我认识马克斯·利伯曼
I know Max Liebermann.
我们曾经很亲近
We were close once.
你想让我跟踪犯罪故事吗
Do you want me to go after the crime story?
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
所以你是来听故事的
So, you've come for a story.
他知道我认识你
He knows that I know you.
他想要知道案件的细节
He wants details of the case.
我很抱歉 克拉拉 但我无能为力
Yes, well, I'm sorry, Clara, but I can't help.
你接受了另一家报纸的采访
You gave an interview to another paper.
是的 那…不一样 不是一回事
Yes. Well, that... was different, it wasn't the same.
我想我可以做得很好
I think I can be good at this.
我很聪明 会写作
I'm smart. I can write.
唯一缺少的是良好的关系
The only thing that's missing is good contacts.
哦 原来我变成了关系 是吗
Oh, so that's what I've become, is it?
你不觉得也许我能帮到你吗
Don't you think that maybe I can be helpful to you?
我了解时尚界
I know the fashion world.
你必须承认
And you have to admit,
这对你来说是完全陌生的
it's completely alien to you!
这些女人 都很贫穷 都很孤独
These women: all poor, all lonely.
她们心甘情愿地让他进入她们的生活
They willingly let him into their lives.
他给了她们一些东西
He gave them something.
实现了她们的梦想
Fulfilled their dreams.
在我看来你需要一个女人的视角
Seems to me you need a woman's perspective.
为什么我们不能共享信息
Why can't we share information?
我会告诉你我在沙龙了解到的东西
I'll tell you what I've learned at the salon
你让我参与你的调查
and you let me into your investigation.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我不能做你新生活的跳板 克拉拉
I can't be your passport to a new life, Clara.
我想… - 什么
I wondered... - What?
我想你今晚是否会来和我一起睡
I wondered if you'd come in and sleep with me tonight.
已经这么久了
It's been such a long time.
我以为你不再想要…
I thought that you no longer wanted...
只是…太多事了
It's just... with everything.
可怜的阿黛尔死了
With poor Adele dying.
我想要安全感 一晚而已
I'd like to feel safe. Just for one night.
原来这样啊…
Ah...
当然可以
Of course.
必须说…我印象很深刻
Well, I must say... I'm impressed.
这是一个非常舒适的地方
It's a very comfortable place you have here.
装饰一下就好了
Yes. It'll be nice when it's decorated.
装饰 有什么问题吗
Decorated? What's wrong with it?
有点简朴…谢谢
Nah, bit sparse... Thank you.
让我想起足疗医生的手术
Reminds me of my chiropodist's surgery.
我妈妈中国风格的艺术品
My mother's chinoiserie
放在那个餐具柜上会很好看
would look lovely on that sideboard.
你喜欢吗 马克斯
Would you like it, Max?
不 谢谢 我不想杂乱无章的
No. Thank you. I don't want clutter.
不会杂乱无章 它很贵的
It's hardly clutter. It's expensive.
虽然不太流行 妈妈 对吧?
Not quite the fashion though mama, is it?
当然 如果是克里姆特的…
Of course if Klimt had made it...
好吧 那完全是另一回事
Ah, well, that would be another story altogether, ey?
请问是谁
Who shall I say is calling?
电♥话♥ 先生 - 是谁
Telephone, sir. - Yes, who is it?
不愿说名字
Wouldn't give a name.
很好吃 - 嗯 好吃
This is good. - Mm, delicious.
我好奇是男的还是女的- 孟德尔…
I wonder if it's a man or a woman? - Mendel...
也许是阿米莉亚
Or could it be Amelia?
我是马克斯·利伯曼 - 利伯曼医生
Max Liebermann. - Doctor Liebermann.
我给你送了礼物 收到了吗
I sent you a gift. Did you receive it?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我不需要问你是否明白它的意义
I don't need to ask if you understood its significance.
我明白…是的
I did... yes.
你们认为公♥寓♥外面有警♥察♥吗
Do you think the apartment comes with the policeman outside?
我们需要有一个吗 - 哦 当然
Should we get one? - Oh, definitely!
你想让我理解你
You want me to understand you.
这就是你联♥系♥我的原因
That's why you've contacted me.
你是心灵的鉴赏家
You're a connoisseur of minds.
我想我的心灵
I imagine that mine
值得详细检查
would merit detailed examination.
你们认为他会回到餐桌上吗
Do you think he'll come back to the table?
他可能在工作
Sshh. He's probably working.
什么 在电♥话♥里 这很奇怪 不是吗
What? On the telephone? That's odd, isn't it?
我读过你的书
I have read your book. You said
你说过
You said
“美可能成为上瘾的根源”
'Beauty can be the source of an addiction.'
死亡让你兴奋 对吗
Death excites you, doesn't it?
死亡是一种崇高的体验
Death is a sublime experience.
告诉我你第一次体验的感觉
Tell me about your first taste of it.
我记得…
I remember...
看到一个年轻女孩躺在棺材里
seeing a young girl in her coffin.
她是那样的安详 那样的美丽
She was so peaceful, so beautiful,
就像被天使亲吻过一样…
like she had been kissed by angels...
你想在她们最高光的时刻
You want to preserve these women
保存这些女人
at their moment of greatest splendor.
实现她们的美丽梦想…
Fulfill their dreams of beauty...
让梦想永远持续下去
make the dream go on forever.
马克斯 吃的冷了
Max, the food's getting cold.
为什么不让它去
Why don't you leave that?
我需要有人欣赏我的工作
I needed someone to appreciate my work.
你以为我欣赏你的所作所为吗
You think I admire what you do?
我是一个真正的艺术家
I'm a true artist.
我以死亡为画
I paint in death.
很快就会有另一件艺术品
Soon there will be another work of art.
告诉我你是如何选择她们的
Tell me how you're choosing them.
马克斯 你不回来吃饭吗
Max!? Aren't you coming back to the table?
他听起来像什么
What did he sound like?
年轻的 声音不老 受过教育
Young. I mean the voice wasn't old. Educated.
你确定是他
You're certain that it was him?
是的 他听上去并不狂躁
Oh, yes. He didn't sound manic,
反而很有魅力 而且…
rather charming, rather...
通情达理
reasonable.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表