剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
好像她在掩饰她们的女性气质
Like she's disguising their femininity.
它被称为时尚
It's called fashion.
但我想这个词在这里没有任何意义 对吗
But I don't suppose that word has any meaning around here, does it?
你确定仍然不想要这份工作吗 马克斯
Sure you don't still want that job after all, Max?
哈
Hah!
是的 谢谢 爸爸
Yes, well, thank you, papa.
有人打电♥话♥来吗 埃琳娜
Any callers, Elena?
没有 先生 只有这些邮件
Erm, no, sir. Just the mail here.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you. You can leave.
如果万物皆有美
If there is beauty in all things,
那么死亡肯定在其中
then surely death is among them.
想一想玫瑰
Consider the roses,
它们在盛开的那一刻从茎上被剪下来
cut from their stems at the exact moment of blooming.
你在找我 我知道
You are looking for me, I know.
但也许你已经见过我了
But maybe you have already met me.
也许我比你想象的更接近
Maybe I am closer than you think.
我是杀了她的人…
I am the man who killed her...
“如果万物都有美
"If there is beauty in all things
那么死亡就在其中…”
then surely death is among them..."
跟我想的一样 奥斯卡
It's just as I thought, Oskar.
他发现死亡具有性吸引力
He finds death sexually alluring.
我不明白
I don't understand.
马克斯 这有什么关联
What, Max, what is the connection?
这就是他用别针杀死她的原因
That's why he killed her with the pin,
一个小心翼翼的小伤口
a deliberately tiny wound
以免“破坏”她的美丽
so as not to 'spoil' her beauty.
你觉得他在吹牛吗
Do you think he's boasting?
你认为这就是他写这封信的原因
You think that's why he wrote this?
我想他需要有人注意
I think he wants company on his journey.
我认为他的疯狂让他孤独
I think his madness is a lonely place to live.
这是从医院转过来的
It was forwarded from the hospital.
他不知道我住在哪里
So, he doesn't know where I live.
还不知道
Not yet.
他跟踪了我们一起办过的案子
He followed the cases we've done together.
他认为我是凶手鉴赏家
He thinks I'm a connoisseur of murderers.
只有我能欣赏他的‘杰作’
I alone can appreciate his 'gift'.
成名的代价
The price of fame!
等等…从医院转过来的
Hold on... forwarded from the hospital?
今早送过来的
Hmm, and delivered by hand this morning.
如果你看一下邮戳…
If you look at the post- mark...
这是一周前的事
It's from a week ago.
那是在阿黛尔·泽勒被杀之前
That was before Adele Zeiler was murdered.
说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
“我就是杀了她的人”
"I am the man who killed her."
“杀了”
"Killed."
他说得好像事情已经发生了一样
He says it like it's already happened.
他说的不是阿黛尔
He's not talking about Adele.
某处还有另一个受害者
There's another victim somewhere.
什么事 - 警♥察♥局的询问怎么样
Yes? - How was your meeting at the station?
对不起 这对你来说很困难
I'm sorry. This has been difficult for you.
对我们所有人也一样
For us all.
你不介意吧
Would you mind?
沃格医生说…
Dr Vogl said...
你为我工作 不是为我丈夫
You work for me not my husband.
现在按我说的做
Now do as I ask.
派小狗去跑腿
Sending the little doggie to run your errands.
他摇着小尾巴走了
And off he goes, wagging his little tail.
他一直都很忠心
He's loyal. Always has been.
但“忠心”是你永远不会喜欢的东西
But 'loyalty' is something you will never appreciate.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得他暗地里想穿你的礼服
I think secretly he wants to dress up in one of your gowns.
所以他才在这里晃悠
That's why he hangs around here,
像跟屁虫一样
sniffing at your heels.
探长 - 林德夫人
Inspector? - Frau Linder.
利伯曼医生
Doctor Liebermann.
我能帮什么忙吗
How can I help you?
我们在找不明原因的死亡…
We are looking for unexplained deaths...
女人 年轻女人
Women, young women,
在神秘的情况下死去…
who died under mysterious circumstances...
伤口应该很小 在脖子后面
The wound would have been very small, back of the neck
可能没有被记录…
and it may not have been recorded...
还有死亡前性行为的证据…
Also evidence of sexual congress just prior to death...
先生们
Gentlemen,
你们知道有多少♥妇♥女在维也纳被谋杀吗
do you have any idea how many women are murdered in Vienna?
好吧 如果有人能找到她 小姐…
Well, if anyone can find her, Fraulein...
当然... - 只要过去几周的案子
Of course... - Just cases from the last few weeks.
这里有一个 她在花市工作
Here's one. She worked in the flower market.
花市
Flower Market?
考虑一下从茎上剪的玫瑰…
Consider the roses, cut from their stems...
在盛开的那一刻
at the exact moment of blooming.
这就是他说的 有名字吗
That's what he meant. Do we have a name?
玛蒂尔达·布鲁纳 - 什么时候死的
Mathilda Brunner. - When did she die?
这个案子比较新 一周前报上来的
The case is relatively new. Reported a week ago.
谁是值班警官
And the officer on duty?
陶布侦探 - 莱茵哈特探长
Detective Taube. - Inspector Rheinhardt.
有什么事吗
What can I do for you?
玛蒂尔达·布鲁纳 还记得这个案子吗
Mathilda Brunner. You recall the case?
没有按时交房♥租
Didn't pay the rent on time.
房♥东闯进她的公♥寓♥
Landlord broke into her apartment.
发现她死了 仅此而已
Found her dead. Nothing more to it.
可以看一下文件吗
May I have a look at the file a moment?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有提到死因
It doesn't mention a cause of death.
我们找不到任何原因
Nothing that we could find.
你没有下令验尸
You didn't order a post- mortem?
为了一个贫民窟的死人吗
For a slum death?
一直都在发生
Happens all the time.
所以你结了这个案子
And so you closed the case on her?
可怜的女孩衣衫褴褛
Poor girl was ragged,
瘦成皮包骨头
thin, barely skin and bone.
我们需要看一下遗体
We need to see that body.
什么
What!?
利伯曼医生在这些案子上为我们提供咨♥询♥
Dr Liebermann consults with us on these matters.
乞丐墓地
Pauper's grave.
你们可能走运 他们可能没有埋了它
You may be lucky. They might not have sealed it.
那里 那个白色裹尸布
There. That one. The white shroud.
几天前把她放进去的
Put her in a couple of days ago.
你确定要查看她
Sure you want to see her?
不会很好看的
Won't be pretty.
帮我把她弄出来好吗
Just help me get her out, would you?
是她吗
That her?
就在那里 几乎看不出来
There it is. Barely noticeable.
头部后的穿刺伤口
Puncture wound to the back of the head.
可能死后造成的
Could be post- mortem.
可能发生在墓地
Could have happened in the grave site.
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
她被谋杀了
She was murdered.
而你没有发现
And you failed to spot it.
不 等一下…
No. Now, wait a minute...
她是第一个
She was the first.
接下来是阿黛尔·泽勒
Adele Zeiler was next.
还会有更多的 奥斯卡
There'll be more, Oskar.
这才刚刚开始
This is just beginning.
谢谢 医生 - 不客气
Thank you Doctor. - Welcome.
相同的手法
Identical methods.
我们正在寻找一个多重杀人犯
We're looking at a multiple murderer.
唔…
Hmm...
他才刚刚开始他的…工作
He's just beginning his... work.
还有就是这个…
And then there's this...
啊 有意思
Ah. Interesting.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表