剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
维也纳血案
第三季
中国 1900年
维也纳 1908年
影子之神
我们集一生的经历
We are the sum of our experiences,
靠我们的记忆来决定我们是谁
uniquely defined by our memories.
有时一件简单的物体就能唤起回忆
Sometimes a simple object can summon up a recollection.
它可能通往一扇秘密的大门
It can be the door to a secret,
通往被遗忘的过去
forgotten past.
我们一生都在收集一系列珍贵的物品和符号♥
We spend a lifetime gathering a collection of treasured objects and symbols,
每个都包含着我们身份的一小部分
each of them holding a tiny fragment of our identity -
我们情绪的关键
a key to our emotions.
谁啊
Who is it?
谁在那儿
Who's there?!
谁在那里 我可以听见你
There's someone there. I can hear you!
快出来
Come on!
快点
Come on!
可怕的事
Nasty business.
什么时候发生的
When did this happen?
午夜过后的某个时间
Sometime after midnight.
受害者正在医院康复
Victim is recovering in hospital.
入室盗窃
Burglary?
和我的部门关系不大
Not really my department.
为什么不让一位后辈来处理呢
Why don't you let one of the juniors handle it?
受害者…
The victim...
是一个重要的人 前财政部长
..is an important man. Ex-minister of finance.
他遭到了袭击
And he was assaulted.
我想要一个有经验的警官
I want an experienced officer.
好的警官
Someone good.
对不起 - 什么事
Sorry. What?
那句话是什么意思
What was that word?
我没听清
I didn't catch it.
出去
Out.
有失物清单吗
Do we have an inventory of what's missing?
有
Oh, yes.
给你
Here.
就这个
That's it?
是的 只有一件
Yes. One item?
值多少钱
How valuable?
这就是令人好奇的地方
That's what's curious.
一点也不值钱
Not valuable at all.
主人说这是复♥制♥品
The owner says it was a reproduction.
肯定是在打斗时发生的
It must have happened during the scuffle.
打斗发生在那里
The fight took place over there.
这没有道理
It doesn't make sense.
没错
Right.
女士们 先生们 各位同事 各位临床大夫
Ladies and gentlemen, colleagues, fellow clinicians,
在我们杰出的格鲁纳教授退休后
following the retirement of our distinguished Professor Gruner,
我们很高兴地宣布
we are pleased to announce
新任的神经科主任
the appointment of a new head of neurology.
来自斯特拉斯堡大学的诺伊曼教授
Professor Neumann from the University of Strasbourg.
诺伊曼教授 请允许我自我介绍一下
Professor Neumann, allow me to introduce myself.
我知道你是谁 你是马克斯·利伯曼
I know who you are. You're Max Liebermann.
你曾经是这份工作的候选人
You were a candidate for this job.
是的 我希望这不会成为我们之间的障碍
Yes. I hope it isn't going to come between us.
你在犯罪精神病领域取得了巨大成功
You were having great success in the field of criminal psychopathy.
我读过你的书
I read your book.
很精彩
Fascinating.
谢谢 你的前任不太热衷于我的研究
Thank you. Your predecessor wasn't quite so enamoured with my research.
我希望你发现我是一个更愿意合作的人
Well, I hope you'll find me a more willing collaborator.
我是海利格博士 - 幸会
I'm Dr Hellig. Enchantee.
利伯曼博士
Dr Liebermann.
很抱歉打扰您工作
I'm sorry to disturb you at work.
没关系 很高兴见到你 请过来
No, It's a pleasure to see you. Please, come.
我能为你做什么
Now, how can I be of service?
我需要您的帮助
I need your assistance.
我认识的一个人正在受苦
Someone I know is suffering.
他需要一名大夫 一位神经科大夫
He needs a doctor. A neurologist.
他叫乔治·斯坦纳上尉
His name is Captain Georg Steiner.
曾经是一位非常杰出的士兵
He was a very distinguished soldier in his day.
这是他 - 是的
This is him? Yes.
我父亲的一个朋友
A friend of my father's.
格奥尔格住在伤残军人之家
Georg is in a military home for invalids.
我拜访他是出于…
I visit him out of...
…嗯…
..well...
…责任
..duty.
唔 这是你父亲
Hmm. This is your father?
他几年前去世了
He died some years ago.
他曾在中国过得很好
He made a good living in China.
也就是说 直到…
That is, right up until the time when...
发生了什么事 小姐
What happened, Fraulein?
八年前 当叛军袭击兵营时 他正在北♥京♥
He was in Peking eight years ago when the rebels attacked the fort.
义和团运动
The Boxer Rebellion.
是的
Exactly.
军队包围了城市
Their army lay siege to the city.
数千武装民兵
Thousands of armed militia.
没有人能进出
Nobody could get in or out.
上尉在保卫使♥馆♥区时救了我父亲的命
The captain saved my father's life defending the Legation Quarter.
所以 自从…
So, since...
…我父亲死了 我…
..my father died, I...
你感到对他有义务
You've felt an obligation to him.
我能帮什么忙
And how can I help?
他声称…
He claims that...
他被诅咒了
..he's cursed.
请利伯曼博士解开这个谜题
Please, Dr Liebermann, solve the riddle
无管怎么样它正在折磨他
of whatever it is that is tormenting him.
利伯曼博士吗 - 是的
Dr Liebermann? Yes.
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
很高兴您同意见我 大夫…
Ah. Good of you to see me, Doctor...?
我是维辛格 - 维辛格大夫
Wiesinger. Wiesinger.
您是这里的临床主任吗 -是的
You're the clinical director here? Yes.
30名患者 全部是退伍军人
30 patients, all ex-military,
大多数人在服役时受伤
most of them wounded in service.
什么样的伤
What sort of cases?
截肢者
Amputees.
弹片受害者
Shrapnel victims.
有些随着年龄的增长而消失
Some just fading away with age.
您能跟我谈谈乔治·斯坦纳吗
Can you tell me about Georg Steiner?
你为什么对他感兴趣
What's your interest in him?
我们有一个共同的朋友
We have a mutual friend.
他们...要你去见他
And they...asked you to visit him?
是的
Yes.
上尉患有谵妄和精神病
The captain's suffering from delirium and psychosis.
行为非常不稳定
His behaviour is highly erratic.
可以的话 我想见见他
Well, I'd like to see him, if I may.
艾格纳护士
Nurse Aigner.
跟我来
Follow me.
这是斯坦纳上尉
Captain Steiner.
他在北♥京♥打仗 那是他最后一次参战
He fought in Peking, his last campaign.
他来的时候很虚弱
He was broken when he came to us.
斯坦纳上尉
Captain Steiner?
斯坦纳上尉 有人来见你
Captain Steiner, someone is here to see you.
他把什么东西顶在门上
He pushed something against the door.
我打不开它
I can't get it open.
你能帮帮忙吗
Would you, please?
当然可以
Of course.
他手上有刀
He's got a knife.
斯坦纳上尉
Captain Steiner!
离门远点
Get away from this door!
斯坦纳上尉
Captain Steiner!
离我远点
Get away from me!
他在这里 他来了
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表