剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
所以你得到了你想要的
So, you got what you wanted.
甚至开始燃起一段感情
You even started to kindle a relationship.
看看在我找出一些线索之前
Let's see if you can write his story
你能不能把他的故事写出来
before I put some lead in him.
别开玩笑了 奥斯卡
Don't joke about it, Oskar.
我不是在开玩笑
I wasn't kidding.
原来你也有仰慕者
So, you have an admirer too?
远没有你的邪恶
And a good deal less sinister than yours.
公♥寓♥楼的邻居
The neighbor from the apartment block.
显然情况有所改善
Apparently, things improved.
她给你带来了一些…蛋糕
And she brought you some... cake?
是的 她自己烤的
Yes, she did. Baked it herself.
嗯 很有意思
Hmm, that's very interesting.
怎么啦
What?
果酱异常的厚
Hmm? The jam. It's, er, unusually thick.
不要告诉我
Don't tell me.
你正在对蛋糕进行心理分♥析♥
You're making a psychological profile of a cake.
从甜度来判断 我会说她…
Judging by the sweetness I'd say she's...
爱上你了
head- over- heels in love with you.
如果需要进一步的分♥析♥ 请告诉我
Do let me know if you want any further analysis.
当然是免费的
Free of charge, of course.
走开 自己找蛋糕去
Go. Get your own cake!
有人在那里 - 什么 在哪里
There's someone there. - What? Where?
有人在看我
Someone was watching me.
通过天窗我看到了他
Through the skylight. I saw him.
好吧
Alright. Here...
等在这里 别走
You wait here! Stay there.
当心点 - 等着
Be careful! Please! - Wait.
天窗开着
The skylight was open.
无论谁在那里 他都走了
But whoever was out there, he's gone.
我看见他了…我发誓
I saw him... I swear, I swear.
你相信我 对吗
You do believe me, don't you?
请告诉我你相信我
Please tell me that you believe me.
我最好去楼上看看
I'd better check upstairs,
看看塞尔玛还好吗
check if Selma's alright.
等着
Stay!
塞尔玛
Selma?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我妻子说她看到有人爬进天窗
My wife said she saw someone, climbing across the skylight.
她在楼下她 她吓坏了
She's downstairs. She, she's in shock.
我还是去找她吧
I, I'd better go to her.
同样的方法 完全相同的模式
Same method. Exact same pattern.
她有性行为吗
Did she have intercourse before?
腿上有精♥液♥痕迹 还有…
Semen stains on her legs. And...
她被钝器殴打过
she's been beaten by a blunt instrument.
也许这次她改主意了
Maybe this one changed her mind.
不想这么做
Didn't want to go through with it.
也许打晕她是为了让她安静
Maybe he knocked her out to pacify her?
不太对劲 奥斯卡
It doesn't quite fit, Oskar.
这不是他的幻想
It's not his fantasy.
他不想勉强她
He wouldn't want to force himself upon her.
他希望她顺服 心甘情愿
He'd want her to submit, willingly.
好吧 也许她摔倒了
Well, maybe she fell.
瘀伤可能是死后造成的吗
Could the bruising have been post- mortem?
不是
No.
为什么要回到这里
Why come back here?
这个时装店有什么问题
What is it about this Modesalon?
探长… - 豪斯曼
Inspector... - Haussmann?
我想我看见他了 探长
I, I think I saw him, Inspector.
我想我看到了凶手
I think I saw her killer.
什么
What?
我半夜醒来 下楼去厨房♥
I woke during the night and I went downstairs to the kitchen.
在书房♥里 我看见了
And in the study I glimpsed
我以为是人体模型
what I assumed was a mannequin.
但也许… - 继续
But maybe... - Go on.
现在我知道有一个入侵者…
Now I know there was an intruder...
也许我看见他了 凶手 但我不能确定
Maybe I saw him. Her killer. But I can't be sure.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
我想他戴着面具
I think he was wearing a mask.
不 我确定他戴着面具
Yeah, no, I'm sure he was wearing a mask.
你又见到他了 - 是的 通过天窗
And you saw him again? - Yes. Through the skylight.
沃格夫人 我是一名医生
Frau Vogl, I'm a doctor.
我可以识别出你的某些症状
I can recognize certain symptoms in you:
瞳孔收缩 烦躁不安…
constriction of the pupils, dysphoria...
利伯曼医生 我感到非常痛苦
I suffer terrible pains, Doctor Liebermann.
我丈夫 他开了… - 给你开了鸦♥片♥酊
My husband, he prescribed... - Prescribes you laudanum.
你由于服用过量而产生幻觉
You've suffered hallucinations as a result of the quantities you've taken.
是的
Yes.
你知道我生意上的压力吗
You understand the pressure of my business?
不断需要想出新点子…
The constant need to summon up new ideas...
这就是为什么你最初不愿意说的原因
This is why you were initially reluctant to come forward.
你为什么怀疑自己
Why you doubt yourself?
海因茨 我丈夫 他解释说有可能…
Heinz, my, my husband, he explained that there was a chance,
有可能我弄错了…
a chance that I was mistaken...
别管你丈夫怎么说
Never mind what your husband says.
瓦伦丁看到的和你描述的一模一样
Valentin saw him exactly the way you described him.
你见过他两次 - 是的
And you saw him twice. - Yes.
相信自己
Trust yourself.
你注意到床了吗 - 嗯
Did you notice the bed? - Hm?
她一个人睡
She sleeps alone,
他们有独♥立♥的卧室
they have separate bedrooms.
我明白了 所以他没有不在场证明
I see, So there goes his alibi.
这位摄影师雷麦尔有问题
There's something about this photographer, Rainmayr.
我发誓我在什么地方见过他…
I swear I recognize him from somewhere...
非常好…
Very nice...
小姐 什么事
Fraulein?
探长 对不起
Inspector. Forgive me.
一切都还好吗
Is everything alright?
不知道能不能占用你一点时间
I wondered if I could beg a moment of your time?
请…
Please...
你说你想找出这两名女性之间的联♥系♥
You said you were trying to find some connection between the women.
前两个受害者
The first two victims.
是的 你发现了什么
Yes. What have you found?
也许什么都没有发现
Maybe nothing.
这个是我…
I took this...
从阿黛尔·泽勒身上找到的
off the body of Adele Zeiler.
没有亲戚 所以没有人来认领
No relatives, so no one's come to claim it.
我做了一些额外的测试
I ran a few extra tests.
哦
Oh?
这绝对是银的
It's definitely silver.
你不觉得奇怪吗
Odd, don't you think?
这么穷的姑娘买♥♥得起昂贵的珠宝
A poor girl like that able to afford expensive jewelery?
应该是二手的
Must be secondhand.
你怎么能确定
How can you be sure?
里面有铭文 但是…
There was an inscription inside but...
已被锉掉了
it's been removed.
呃 原谅我 小姐
Er, forgive me, Fraulein,
但这对我们有什么帮助呢
but how exactly does this help us?
一个穷姑娘给自己买♥♥了一件二手珠宝
A poor girl buys herself a piece of second- hand jewelery.
这告诉我们什么
What does that tell us?
这个是我…
I took this...
从玛蒂尔达·布鲁纳身上找到的
off the body of Mathilda Brunner.
所有原来的铭文也都被锉掉了
All the original markings have been filed off as well.
哦…
Oh...
普拉特附近有一个二手珠宝市场
There's a second- hand jewelery market, near the Prater.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这就是我们的关联
This is our connection.
你认得这些吗
You recognise these?
铭文已被锉掉
The inscriptions have been filed off them.
就像你摊位上其它的一样
Like the others on your stall here.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表