剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
What are you suggesting?
你以为这一切只是一场精心策划的表演吗
Do you think that this is all just an elaborate performance?
不 不 请不要让自己难过
No. No, please don't upset yourself.
你的情况可能还有其他原因
There might be another reason for your condition.
例如…
Such as...?
能让我的一位同事给你做个检查吗
Would you allow one of my colleagues to examine you?
利伯曼博士
Dr Liebermann.
你知道有多少男人渴望触摸你正在触摸的东西
You know how many men ache to touch what you are touching?
你有一双非常温柔的手
You have very gentle hands.
但也很强壮
But also strong.
和你在一起我感觉很安全
I feel very safe with you.
正常的扩张肌是有反应的
Normal dilation muscles are responsive.
所以一定是某种神经系统疾病
So, yes, must be some kind of neurological condition.
海利格 - 我同意
Heilig? I concur.
很好 所以…
Good. So...?
也许她受到了震惊
Perhaps she's had a shock,
看到一些她不想看的事
something she didn't want to see,
她的大脑将其屏蔽掉了
And her brain has blocked it out.
同意
Agreed.
建议 谈心疗法
Recommendations? Talking cure.
如果她的大脑选择关闭感觉器官
If her brain has elected to switch off the sensory apparatus,
那么就必须探究原因
then the reason has to be explored.
教授 你不同意吗
You disagree, Professor?
谈话治疗可能需要几个月才能得出结论
A talking cure could take months to reach a conclusion.
我认为可能有一个更快的方法
I think there might be a quicker route.
一针简单的安慰剂
A simple placebo.
护士
Nurse.
必须对创伤进行调查
Surely the trauma has to be investigated.
了解病情背后的原因
The reason behind the condition.
利伯曼博士…
Dr Liebermann...
博士 对你的方法♥论♥深信不疑
You're a passionate believer in your methodology, Doctor.
是的
Yes.
这相当值得称赞
That's quite commendable,
但我不习惯在同事面前质疑我的做法
but I'm not used to having my practice questioned in front of my colleagues.
护士
Nurse.
帮我拿一份生理盐水
Would you be so kind as to fetch me a saline solution?
医生们
Doctors.
你只会感觉有点刮伤
Right, you'll just feel a little scratch.
它将开始流动
And it will begin to flow.
哦 亲爱的上帝
Oh, dear God.
我可以看见了
I can see.
我又能看见了
I can see again!
教授
Professor...
你是一个奇迹创造者
..you are a miracle worker.
你确实拥有治病的天赋
You truly have the gift of healing!
我就是这样认识她的
And that's it. That's how I came to know her.
我们可以带走尸体吗
May we take the body?
谢谢 大夫
Thank you, Doctor.
多久以前
How long ago?
两个月前
Two months.
你和她再也没有来往了
You had no further dealings with her?
教授后面有复诊
The professor saw her for a follow-up appointment,
但没有任何症状复发
but there was no recurrence of any symptoms.
但她还是邀请你参加她的首映式
Still, she invited you to her premiere.
她邀请了我们所有人
She invited all of us.
典型的夸张姿态
Typically theatrical gesture.
诺伊曼来不了 所以我把他的票给了你
Neumann couldn't make it, so I offered you his tickets.
你说她的失明只是心理原因吗
Are you telling me her blindness was just psychological?
我相信是由她目睹的事情引起的
I believe it was caused by something she witnessed.
也许与她被谋杀有关
Perhaps something connected to her murder.
莱茵哈特督察 你有什么想说的
Inspector Rheinhardt, what can you say?
无可奉告
No comment.
你能说点什么吗 马克斯
Could you make a statement? Max?
能发表一下评论吗
Can you comment?
莱茵哈特督察 这是自杀吗
Is it a suicide, Inspector Rheinhardt?
我们报道什么
What can we print?
先生们 请
Gentlemen, please.
看看艾达的公♥寓♥有什么线索
Let's see what Ida's apartment tells us.
她不是一个人睡
She didn't sleep alone.
有人有点粗心
Someone was a little careless.
她和某人共进晚餐
So she dined with someone.
小姐 这些都是你买♥♥的吗
Fraulein, you purchased all of this yourself?
当然 除了酒之外 它是礼物
Apart from the wine, of course, it was a gift.
她从崇拜者那里收到很多礼物
She gets so many from admirers.
谁和艾达·雷戈一起喝过酒
Who drank wine with Ida Rego?
另一个玻璃杯看起来很干净
The other glass looks clean.
你确定你什么都不缺了
Now, you're sure you have everything?
是的 妈妈 不会有事的
Yes, Mama. I'll be fine.
我们 12 号♥回来 - 知道了 12 号♥
We will be back on the 12th. The 12th.
我们不在的时候 你最好有个伴
Better you have company, while we're away.
不想让你一个人在那间大房♥子里晃悠
Don't want you rattling around that big house all alone.
听听他们
Listen to them.
他们还把我当成 12 岁小孩
They still talk to me like I'm 12 years old.
我不想让你教她胡说八道
And I don't want you teaching her any nonsense,
让她误入歧途
leading her astray.
我是最小的 我想她才会教我胡说八道
I'm the youngest. I think she'll be teaching me nonsense.
走吧 走吧
Now, go. Go.
祝你们玩得开心
Please, enjoy yourselves.
再见 儿子 - 再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Son. Goodbye, Papa.
乖一点
Be good.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, sweetheart.
再见 - 再见
Goodbye. Goodbye.
再见 妈妈 一路顺利
Goodbye, Mama. Safe travels.
再见 莉亚
Goodbye, Leah.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
乖一点 - 我们会的
Be good. We will.
太好了
Oy vey!
来点鸡尾酒
Cocktails?
肯定是酒
Definitely the wine.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
化学品残留明显
Strong chemical traces.
她不会注意到吗
Don't you think she would have noticed?
砷没有明显的气味或味道
Arsenic has no discernible smell or taste.
她的女仆说这是一份礼物
Her maid said that it was a gift.
匿名送给她的
Sent to her anonymously.
毒药可能是通过软木塞注入的
The poison could have been injected through the cork.
所以这是冷酷而蓄意的
So it was coldly and deliberately premeditated.
无论昨晚谁和她一起吃饭
Well, whoever dined with her last night,
要么已经死了
either they're already dead
要么知道不应该喝酒
or they knew they shouldn't share the contents.
不管是谁
Whoever it was,
如果没死就是凶手
he's our killer, if he's alive.
督察
Inspector.
颧骨严重淤青
Badly bruised cheekbone.
她受到了暴击
She suffered a nasty blow.
肯定是几天前发生的事
Must have happened a few days ago.
你之前没注意到吗
You didn't notice it before?
花了一点时间才发现
It took me a while to find out -
这位女士化了浓妆
the lady wore a lot of make-up.
对不起 博士
Sorry, Doctor.
说德语的人们团结起来
Unity for the German-speaking people.
所有说德语的人们团结起来
Unity now for all the German-speaking people.
所有说德语的人们团结起来
Unity for all the German-speaking people.
革命已经过去 60 年了
60 years since the revolution,
我们仍然被迫与低等种族的人♥渣♥生活在一起
and still we are forced to live alongside the scum of the lower races.
嘿 你怎么回事
Hey, what's the matter with you?
朋友 你不关心这个国家吗
Don't you care about this country, my friend?
很惊讶你还醒着
I'm surprised you're still awake.
适应得怎么样 还好吧
How are you settling in? All right?
我们 嗯…
We, um...
有人来访 马克斯
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表