剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
好吧 是的 对不起 - 其实我是来办事的
Right, yes, sorry. - Actually, I'm here on business.
哦 什么事
Oh? What business is that?
我的事 不是你的事
My business. And none of yours.
嗯 很高兴再次见到你
Well, it was lovely to see you again.
你也是 再见
You too, good day.
你的藏品真不错
A fine collection you have here.
大部分都是刑具
Torture instruments, most of them.
美丽的代价
The price of beauty.
我保留它们是为了提醒自己
I keep them to remind myself:
解放维也纳的妇女是我的使命
it's my mission to free Vienna's women.
谢谢
Thank you.
阿黛尔死前不久和一个男人在一起
Adele had been with a man shortly before she died.
这件衣服 我们找到她的方式
The dress, the way we found her.
她正在为他们的“相遇”精心打扮
She was dressing up for their 'encounter'.
大家都走后 她接待了他
She entertained him, after everyone had gone.
他们就在我们找到她的地方 呃 性♥交♥…
They had er, intercourse right where we found her...
天啊 我不知道... - 嘘
Dear God! I had no idea... - Shh!
她是怎么死的 探长
How did she die, Inspector?
她被谋杀的
She was murdered.
一个帽针插入脑干
A hatpin inserted into the brainstem.
哦…
Oh...
你住在这里 在工作室的楼上?
You live here, above the workroom?
是的 - 昨晚也在
Yes. - And last night?
我丈夫和我在一起
My husband was here with me.
塞尔玛和瓦伦丁在楼上有房♥间
Selma and Valentin have rooms upstairs.
你是说我们四个人在的时候
You're saying that she was murdered
她被谋杀了
whilst the four of us were on the premises?
天啊
God!
有多少男人在这里工作
How many men work here?
显然有瓦伦丁 还有卢多·雷麦尔
Valentin, obviously. And Ludo Rainmayr.
我们的摄影师
Our photographer.
你的丈夫 你的秘书和你的摄影师
Well, your husband, your secretary and your photographer
所有人都需要接受讯问
will all need to present themselves for interview.
这是《灰姑娘》- 是的
This is Aschenputtel? - Yes.
灰姑娘乞求一件漂亮的衣服
Cinderella begging for a dress to make her beautiful.
嬗变 那是我的工作
Transformation. That's my job.
我提供魔法
I provide the magic.
沃格夫人 告辞了
Frau Vogl.
我见过坏事…
I've seen bad things...
我当然在工作中见过可怕的事
I've seen terrible things on the job, for sure.
我们经历过非常黑暗的事 但…
We've been to very dark places. But...
这是我无法理解的
this is beyond my comprehension.
令他兴奋的不是“死者” 奥斯卡
It's not 'the dead' that excites him, Oskar.
是死亡本身
It's death itself.
恰恰在那个时刻他必须在场
He has to be there at that precise moment.
这是一种…占有
It's kind of... penetration.
这就是你的动机
There's your motive.
你有必要津津乐道地谈论它吗
Do you have to speak about it with quite so much relish?
一些男孩收集蝴蝶…
Some boys collect butterflies...
而你收集凶手
And for you it's murderers.
你怎么回事 马克斯
What's the matter with you, Max?
所有的谋杀都令人作呕 奥斯卡
All murders are sickening, Oskar.
为什么你觉得这个如此令人厌恶
Why do you find this one so repellent?
为什么你觉得它如此迷人
Why do you find it so fascinating?
有时听起来好像你真的…
Sometimes you actually sound like you...
很享受
you're enjoying it!!
杀人是一种性行为吗
Murder is a sexual act?
干什么
What?
感情 亲密是神圣美丽的东西 马克斯
Affection, intimacy are sacred, beautiful things, Max.
什么样的人会用谋杀来玷污这些东西呢
What kind of man taints these things with murder?
这正是我们需要找到他的原因
It's exactly why we need to find him.
这正是我们需要窥探他内心的原因
Exactly why we need to peer inside his mind.
再次遇到克拉拉很有意思
Well, that was interesting, to run into Clara again.
她见到你似乎不太高兴
She didn't seem happy to see you.
是啊 发生了太多的事 太多了…
Yes. Too many things have happened. Too many...
我们曾经卿卿我我
We had a flirtation.
一转眼
The next thing I know,
她就取消了订婚
she's called off her engagement.
哦 好难堪
Oh. Quite a scandal, hmm?
每当我们在一起 就像两星♥相♥撞
It's like two stars colliding, whenever we come together.
我们约定不再见面
We agreed never to meet again.
似乎总是以毁灭告终
Always seems to end in devastation.
敬毁灭 - 敬毁灭
To devastation. - To devastation.
阿黛尔是一位前途无量的年轻女裁缝
Adele was a promising young seamstress.
你对她的私生活了解多吗
Did you know much about her private life?
来维也纳找工作
Came to Vienna to find work.
没有家庭 孤身一人
No family. She was all alone in the world.
她有没有做过任何性挑逗
Did she ever make any sexual advances?
没有
No.
我不知道那些在后屋辛勤工作的女人的名字
I don't know their names, the women that toil in the back room.
你在店里做什么工作
What is your work in the salon?
我是摄影师 和模特一起工作
I'm the photographer. I work with the models.
我帮不了你
I won't be much use to you.
老实说 我很忙 所以…
To be honest, I'm quite busy so...
我可以走了吗
may I go?
医生 你的专业领域是什么
What's your field of expertise, doctor?
我是全科医生 为什么
I'm in General Practice. Why?
阿黛尔被♥插♥入脑干底部的帽针杀死
Adele was killed by a hatpin inserted to the base of the brainstem.
做这件事的人具有一定的解剖学技能
Whoever did it had some skill in anatomy.
我和妻子一起在公♥寓♥里
My wife and I were together in our apartment.
我相信她会为我作证的
I'm sure she will vouch for me.
这是累人的工作
It's back- breaking work.
看 我的手很疼
Look here, my hands are raw.
如果你在这里不开心
If you're unhappy here,
也许你该离开我们了 塞尔玛
maybe it's time you left us, Selma.
这是那个条纹布
Here's that chambray.
新的锦绸在这里
Oh, and the new silk poplin is here, aha!
怎么样 - 好漂亮
Well... - It's beautiful.
“哥本哈根蓝”很漂亮
Oh, the "copen blue" is gorgeous.
马克斯
Max!
对不起 我打扰你们了吗 - 没有
Sorry, am I disturbing you? - No.
改变主意 决定加入家族企业了
Changed your mind, decided to join the family business?
恐怕太迟了
Too late, I'm afraid.
你姐姐在管事
Your sister is running things now.
管得井井有条
Keeps us all in line!
我只问一个问题…
I just had one question...
你是在告诉我们
Are you telling us that
有人真的穿着这个被谋杀了吗
someone was actually murdered when wearing this?
这不是我们经常收到的那种咨♥询♥
That's not the sort of inquiry we get that often.
这看起来有点不寻常
It just seemed sort of unusual:
我的意思是设计
the design, I mean.
我想知道它是否有某种意义
I wondered if it had some sort of significance.
非常复杂 看起来像斯拉夫人的
Very intricate. Looks almost Slavic.
设计师是谁
Hmm. Who's the designer?
一个叫克里斯蒂娜·沃格的女人 - 哦
A woman named Kristina Vogl. - Oh?
我认识她 很时髦
I know her. She's quite the latest thing.
宽松的袖子 没有紧身胸衣
Loose- fitting, billowing sleeves, no corsets.
非常现代
Very modern.
你妈不会穿那种衣服
Not the sort of thing your mother would wear.
老实说 谁的妈妈也不会穿
Or anyone's mother, to be honest.
受害者穿的
The victim was wearing it?
为了取悦杀害她的凶手
Dressed in it specifically to entertain her killer.
我不太了解沃格夫人 马克斯 但…
I don't know much about Frau Vogl, Max. But...
但什么 - 有谣言…
But? - Well, there are rumors...
什么谣言
What rumors?
她毕竟是一位艺术家
Well, she's an artist after all!
他们说她并不完全…“正常”
They say she's not entirely... "normal".
哦 爸爸 你怎么能这么爱说长道短
Oh, papa. How can you be such a dreadful old gossip!
你只需要看看设计 利亚
Well, you only have to look at the designs, Leah.
穿沃格衣服的女人看起来就像被塞进了纸袋里
Vogl's women look like they've been stuffed into a paper bag.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表