剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
你还好吗 克里斯蒂娜
Are you alright, Kristina?
好像找不到灵感了
Can't seem to find the inspiration.
你吓坏了 可怜的宝贝
You've had a shock. My poor sweet.
这是意料之中的事
It's only to be expected.
我以为我们同意…
I thought we'd agreed...
我睡不着觉 海因茨
I haven't been sleeping, Heinz.
对不起
Forgive me.
这是我的错
It's my fault.
我不应该开处方…
I should've never prescribed it...
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我让瓦伦丁帮我去拿的
I sent Valentin to get it for me.
怎么回事 还有别的事
What is the matter? There's something else.
有什么…有什么不对的
Something... something's wrong.
怎么啦
What is it?
我不知道 - 克里斯蒂娜…
I'm not sure. - Kristina...
阿黛尔死的那天晚上
The night that Adele died.
我想我可能看到了什么
I think I might have seen something.
我应该去警♥察♥局
I should go to the police.
告诉他们一切
Tell them everything.
如果你弄错了怎么办
What if you're mistaken?
你以前也发作过
You've had episodes before.
这不是幻觉
This wasn't an hallucination.
玛蒂尔达·布鲁纳…一个卖♥♥花女
Mathilda Brunner... A flower girl.
在荷兰街的花市工作
Worked at the flower market on Hollandstrasse.
没有家庭
No family.
收入不多
Not much income.
住在贫民窟的公♥寓♥里
Living in a slum apartment.
第二个受害者
Second victim.
阿黛尔·齐勒是一个裁缝
Adele Zeiler. Worked as a seamstress.
迈克尔广场
Michaelerplatz.
她们俩都很穷…
They were both poor...
相当孤独 贫穷
rather lonely, needy.
有什么关联
What's the connection?
她们都被美所吸引
They were both drawn to beauty!
沃格裙子 鲜花
The Vogl dress, the flowers.
你会去哪里 - 什么
Where would you go? - Hmm?
如果你是他
If you were him?
如果你在城里寻找受害者…
If you were scouting the city for victims...
你会在哪里找
Where would you hunt for them?
你喜欢这些照片吗
You like these pictures?
我觉得她很漂亮
I think she's beautiful.
我想做一名模特
I wish I could be a model.
像你这样的漂亮女孩
Pretty girl like you.
你想要我帮你吗
Would you like me to help you?
我可以让你成为女神
I could make you into a goddess.
我考虑过了 海因茨 - 考虑过什么
I've thought about it, Heinz. - About what?
我得和警♥察♥谈谈
I have to talk to the police.
告诉他们什么
And tell them what?
你看到了一个影子 一个幽灵
You saw a shadow? A specter?
阿黛尔死去的那天晚上
The night that Adele died
你的状态无法成为可靠的证人
you were in no state to be a credible witness!!
也许我可以结束这一切
Maybe I can end this!
为了你的名声
Please, for the sake of your reputation,
请不要掺和进去
don't get involved!
好吧
Alright.
好了吗 - 我想是的
Ready? - I suppose.
礼服在哪里
Where's the gown?
礼服
The gown?
怎么样
So?
请
Please.
继续
Keep going.
一个男人
A man?
我清楚地看到了他
I saw him distinctly.
那天晚上他在屋子里
He was inside the house that same evening.
你之前怎么不说
Why didn't you come forward before?
一开始我想不起他
I couldn't recall him at first.
吓坏了 你懂的 探长
The shock, you understand, Inspector.
我生病了
I've been ill.
有些药物会产生致幻作用
Some medicines can produce an hallucinogenic effect.
你觉得这个人可能是幻觉
You think this man could have been an illusion?
这就是你叫我来这里的原因
That's why you asked me to come here?
他没有脸 探长
He had no face, inspector.
他戴着面具 毫无特征
He was masked. Featureless.
一张黑色的面具遮住了他的脸
A black mask stretched across his face.
没有绳子 像它…
No strings, like it...
就像融入了他的皮肤
like it was fused to his skin.
你明白我为什么一开始
You understand why I was unwilling, at first,
不愿意相信自己的感觉吗
to trust my senses?
你摸我的头 放了我 - 安静
You touch my head, get off me! - Be quiet!
你好臭 让我走
You stink! Let me go!
我现在就想回家 让我走
I want to go home now! Let me go!
所有的鲱鱼都想让我吃掉它们
All the herrings wanted me to eat them.
我甚至没有咽下去
I didn't even swallow,
只是把它放在嘴里一会儿
I just put it in my mouth for a moment!
够了
I said enough!
探长…
Inspector...
啊 你好
Ah, hello again.
特蕾莎·坦霍夫
Therese Thanhofer.
我们以前见过面 在布鲁纳小姐的公♥寓♥
We met before. Fraulein Brunner's apartment.
当然 当然 请进来 坦霍夫夫人
Of course. Of course. Please come in Frau Thanhofer.
你有新的情况要告诉我们吗
Do you have any further information for us?
对不起没有
I'm sorry.
请坐
have a seat.
我能…- 哈斯 我们的房♥东
Can I? - Haas. Our landlord.
我不知道你对他说了什么
I don't know what you said to him.
我听到你们吵架
I heard you having an argument.
对不起 有时候我有点说话生硬
Forgive me. Sometimes I can be a little blunt.
我来这里是想…
I've come here to say...
谢谢你
thank you.
哦
Oh?
公♥寓♥已打扫干净
The apartments have been swept.
建筑工来修过屋顶
We've had builders in to fix the roof.
连捕鼠人都来过
We've even had a visit from the rat- catcher.
一个礼物
A gift.
给你的
For you.
我很乐意接受
I'd be glad to accept that, erm?
我是特蕾泽 - 特蕾泽
Therese. - Therese.
我是奥斯卡
Oskar.
下次我需要威胁人时
I'll be sure to come and call next time
我一定会打电♥话♥来
I need someone threatened.
奥斯卡
Oskar.
先生 报纸上的报道很有趣
Interesting piece in the newspaper, sir.
是的 谢谢你 埃琳娜
Yes, thank you, Elena.
几点吃午饭
What time's luncheon?
我今天下午有好几个病人
I've got back- to- back patients this afternoon.
嗯 已经准备好了
Erm, it's ready now.
哦 还有那位先生 他走了
Oh, and the gentleman he left, sir.
先生?
Gentleman?
他说他有预约
He said he had an appointment.
嗯 今天没有什么预约 他是谁
Hmm, there was no appointment. Who was he?
他没有说名字
He didn't give a name.
他敲了敲门
He knocked at the door.
我忙得不可开交
I had my hands full.
他长什么样
What did he look like?
我没有看清他的脸
I didn't see his face.
但是 嗯…
But, erm...
他给你留了东西
he left something for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他沉迷于美 他希望
He's obsessed by beauty and he wishes
像把蝴蝶钉在木板上一样保护它
to preserve it like pinning a butterfly to a board.
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表