剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
没想到会发展到这个地步
I didn't imagine it would go this way.
你在等什么
What are you waiting for!?
放下刀 斯普伦格先生
Put down the knife, Herr Sprenger.
你不觉得我做的事有什么艺术性吗
You don't think there's any art in what I'm doing?
疗程结束了
Then the session's over!
你打算等多久
How long were you planning to wait?
我以为你觉得他很迷人
I thought you found him fascinating.
你说你发现窥探他的思想很吸引人
You told me, you found peering into his mind captivating.
我只是给你一个进一步学习的机会
I was just giving you a chance for further study.
我现在没有多少可以学
There's not much studying I can do now,
他的脑子里有一颗子弹
there's a bullet in his brain.
你听到他说的话了
You heard what he said.
一起谋杀案 悬而未决
One murder, unsolved.
还没有结束
This isn't over.
塞尔玛被打昏了 记得吗
Selma was beaten senseless, remember?
这就是不同之处
That's what was different about her.
不管是谁杀了她
Whoever killed her,
他们都觉得有必要让她安静
they felt the need to pacify her.
此外 这里没有戒指
Also, there was no ring here.
那是什么
What is it?
银盐乳剂 有人烧了照片
Silver emulsion. Someone burnt a photograph.
摄影师雷麦尔
Hmm. The photographer, Rainmayr.
我知道以前在哪里见过他了 马克斯
I know where I've seen him before, Max.
跟我来
Come.
我们想了解塞尔玛
We want to know about Selma.
我不太了解她
I didn't know her that well.
我在她房♥间里发现了银盐乳剂
I found traces of silver emulsion in her room.
烧焦的照片
A burnt photograph.
我们以前见过…五年前
You and me. We've met before... Five years ago.
谢谢 你可以走了
Thank you, you can go.
女士们
Ladies.
你在贩卖♥♥色情照片
You were dealing in pornographic pictures.
你现在看起来更花哨了
You look fancier now,
你改了名字 但我认识你
you changed your name, but I know you.
你想让我拿到搜查令搜查你家
You want me to get a warrant to search your home?
我们会发现有什么照片藏在那里
What pictures would we find hidden away there?
嗯 为什么烧毁照片
Hmm, so why the burned photograph?
人们为我提供的东西付了很多钱
People pay well for the stuff I provide.
受人尊敬的人 商界人士 甚至有警♥察♥
Respectable people. People in business. Even some policemen.
谁在照片里 塞尔玛吗
Who was in it? Was it Selma?
谁
Who, then?
坦白交代
Come forward!
我给她拍过一次照片
I took her picture once.
很久以前 但是… - 什么
Long time ago. But... - What?
我们很高兴 塞尔玛和我
We, we were laughing. Selma and me.
一天晚上我们在她的房♥间里喝醉了
We got drunk in her room one night.
当时我告诉她
And that's when I told her.
什么
What?
以前给我当模特的人
Someone who posed for me in the past.
我有一张老照片
I had the old photograph.
我给她看了
I showed it to her.
塞尔玛简直不敢相信
Selma couldn't believe it.
照片里的人是谁 雷麦尔先生
Herr Rainmayr, who was in the image?
马库斯·斯普伦格昨晚击毙
Marcus Sprenger was killed last night
当时我们想逮捕他
whilst we were trying to apprehend him.
所以…结束了
So... it's over.
看起来是这样 我们来这里是通知你
So, it would appear. We just came here to inform you.
谢谢 探长
Thank you, Inspector.
但是在我们离开之前是否有可能
But, before we leave, would it be possible
最后看一眼那些古董裙子
to take one last look at the antique dresses?
我家是做布料生意的
You see my family is in the fabric business.
我很想有机会看看这些收藏
I'd love a chance to examine the collection.
当然可以
Of course.
当心它非常易碎
Be careful. It's very delicate.
你的收藏里没有面具吗
There are no masks in your collection?
我 呃…
I, erm...
我相信它们被利用来激起性♥欲♥
I believe they were used. To provoke sexual desire.
这是怎么回事 医生
What's all this about, Doctor?
你并不总是那么成功 是吗
You weren't always quite so successful, were you?
你的生活曾经非常艰难
Your life was once a great deal harder.
灰姑娘这幅画
The painting of Aschenputtel.
衣衫褴褛的女孩变成了公主
The girl in rags who becomes a princess.
那是你 对吗
That's you, isn't it?
那是你的故事
That's your story.
我想是的 我一直努力工作
I suppose. I've worked my way up.
当然 我很幸运
Certainly, I've been lucky.
不是一直这么幸运
Not all the time.
卢多·雷麦尔为你拍过照
Ludo Rainmayr photographed you.
年轻的时候他为你拍过裸照
You posed naked for him when you were younger
他保留了你的照片
and he kept the image of you.
没有 太荒谬了
No! That's absurd!
塞尔玛拿到照片后发生了什么
What happened after Selma took the photo?
她有没有试图把它卖♥♥回给你
Did she try to sell it back to you?
她为她做苦力的女主人
The Mistress, for whom she'd acted as a drudge?
克里斯蒂娜
Kristina,
这是怎么回事
what is this all about?
我发誓我不知道
I swear I don't know!
雷麦尔告诉我们了
Rainmayr told us.
你给他一份工作让他闭嘴
You gave him a job just to buy his silence.
但他不谨慎 告诉了塞尔玛
But he was indiscreet. He told Selma.
他给她看了照片 她拿到了
He showed her the photograph and she took it.
这就是她现在死了的原因
And that's the reason she's dead now.
你告诉我你的使命是解放妇女
You told me it was your mission to emancipate women.
这些裙子是一个提醒
That these dresses were a reminder
以时尚之名忍♥受苦难的女性
of the suffering women endured in the name of fashion.
面具在哪里
Where's the mask?
我们可以把这个地方翻个底朝天
We can tear the place apart to find it.
女人过去常常用铅白画脸
Women used to paint their faces in lead white,
最终她们的血液里都有毒素
ended up with poison in their bloodstream.
她们将颠茄滴入眼中
They put drops of Belladonna in their eyes,
为了让它们闪闪发光
just to make them sparkle
结果最终失明
and ended up blind.
这个面具只是生活的另一种残酷折磨
This mask is just another one of life's cruel tortures,
美丽的痛苦代价
the painful price of beauty.
有钱的女人戴它来遮挡阳光…
Rich women wore it to shield their faces from the sun...
只是为了拥有苍白的皮肤
simply to have pale skin.
你说你看到杀阿黛尔的凶手戴着面具
You claimed you saw Adele's killer wearing the mask.
后来你向我们描述了杀害塞尔玛的凶手
Later you gave us a description of Selma's killer.
你透过天窗看见了他
You saw him, through the skylight.
但这一切都是骗人的
But it was all a sham.
那天晚上你戴上了面具
You wore the mask that night.
杀了塞尔玛
You killed Selma.
瓦伦丁看到你了
And Valentin saw you.
你只想让我们都相信
You just wanted us all to believe
同一个人犯下了所有三起谋杀案
that the same person perpetrated all three murders.
她是一只令人作呕的水蛭
She was a disgusting leech.
我应该解雇她
I should have fired her.
她没用 懒惰
She was useless, lazy.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened?
她拿到了照片 是的
She got hold of the photograph, yes.
我多年前做过的事
Something I'd done years ago.
上一辈子 以前的事
Another lifetime. Before all this.
在这一切之前
Before everything.
她用它来嘲笑我
She taunted me with it.
你付钱给她 但还不够
So, you paid her? But it was never enough.
我以为她会放过我 但是…
I thought she would leave me in peace but...
她非常恨我
she hated me so much
她说她会把它泄露给媒体 以此…
she said she was going to leak it to the press, to...
毁掉我
destroy me.
你是如何伪造性关系的
How did you fake the sexual liaison?
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表