剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
but whoever it is, he might be our killer.
好的
All right.
我看看能发现什么 督察
I'll see what I can discover, Inspector.
好人
Good man.
不 我是认真的
No, I-I mean it.
还有一个谜题我们还没弄清楚
There's one piece of the puzzle we still don't have.
她公♥寓♥里的那个男人
The man in her apartment.
当她服下毒药时 他一定就在场
He must have been there when she ingested the poison.
我们对那个人了解多少
What do we know about that man?
嗯 他是她的爱人
Well, he was her lover,
毫无疑问
no doubt.
床上有人睡过
The bed was slept in.
晚上女仆被打发走了
The maid was sent away for the evening.
他为人谨慎小心
He's cautious, discreet.
也许是当官的人
Perhaps someone with a position.
我翻遍了报纸档案
I've been through the newspaper archives
很有意思
very fascinating.
哦…
Oh...
所有这些人
All these men.
他们受宠若惊
It flatters them,
和一个漂亮的年轻女人合影
having their picture taken with a pretty young woman.
她不乏崇拜者
She had no shortage of admirers.
科勒说艾达沉迷于让人们爱上她
Koller said that Ida was addicted to making people fall in love with her.
这些都不是他 奥斯卡
None of these are him, Oskar.
我告诉过你 他不想让人看见
I told you, he wants to be invisible.
好吧 那么 这个怎么样
All right, then, how about this one?
保罗·J·阿德勒是谁
Who is Paul J Adler?
来自宾夕法尼亚州的美国参议员
An American senator from Pennsylvania.
好吧 我们对他了解多少
All right, what do we know about him?
据说他经常来维也纳
Says here he visits Vienna often.
今年两次 独身 富裕
Twice this year. Independently wealthy,
出身世家
from an old family,
钢铁大王
an iron and steel magnate.
报纸上说他们是今年春天在慈善晚会上认识的
Newspaper says that they met this spring at some sort of charity benefit.
艾达有很多崇拜者
Ida had so many admirers,
我们为什么要关注这一个
why should we focus on this one?
这里说他是 ATU 的创始人…
Says here he's a founder of the ATU...
ATU
ATU?
美国禁酒联盟
The American Temperance Union?
让我这样说吧
Let me put it this way -
给这位先生一杯酒
offer this gentleman a glass of wine,
他无疑会拒绝
he would undoubtedly refuse.
先生们请座
Please, gentlemen, take a seat.
我能为你们做些什么
How can I help you?
你认识雷戈小姐吗
You knew Fraulein Rego?
不算真的认识
No, not really.
我们见过一两次
We met on one or two occasions.
你们知道维也纳
You know Vienna.
请问…
May I ask -
你为什么一直来这个城市
why do you keep coming to this city?
为什么来维也纳
Why Vienna?
祖辈的声音在呼唤
Ancestral voices calling.
你是奥地利人
Your family are Austrian?
就像支持我的成千上万的选民一样
Like many thousands of my constituents.
宾州有着浓厚的条顿传统
Pennsylvania has a strong Teutonic tradition.
死去的女人 艾达·雷戈 很年轻 很迷人
The dead woman, Ida Rego, she was very young, very glamorous.
是什么吸引了你
What was it that drew you to her?
你到底在暗示什么
What exactly are you insinuating?
你们一起吃过饭吗
Did you ever dine together?
这是一场灾难
It's a calamity.
令人心碎
Heartbreaking.
可怜的年轻女人
Poor young woman.
她非常有天赋
She was so very gifted.
我对她的家人表示最深切的同情
Her family has my deepest sympathies.
除此之外 先生们 恐怕我无法帮你们
But more than that, gentlemen, I'm afraid I cannot help you.
请原谅…
Now, if you'll excuse me...
参议员…
Senator...
有人和雷戈小姐一起吃饭…
..someone dined with Fraulein Rego...
她去世的那天晚上
..the night that she died.
一个她希望严密保守其身份的人
Someone whose identity she wished to keep a closely guarded secret.
这不关我的事
That's no concern of mine.
阿德勒先生 你喝酒吗
Do you drink, Herr Adler?
不 滴酒不沾
No. Never touch a drop.
和这位小姐一起吃饭的人也不喝酒
Neither did whoever dined with the fraulein.
算他们幸运
Luckily for them.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
酒被下了毒
Well, the wine was poisoned.
含有砷
Laced with arsenic.
和她一起吃饭的人没有喝酒
And whoever dined with her, they didn't drink it.
也许他知道里面有什么
Maybe he knew what was in it.
参议员
Senator.
你认为他在撒谎
You think he's lying?
你任为他们是恋人
You think they were lovers?
我确信他和她在那个房♥间里
I'm convinced he was in that room with her.
情况符合
The profile fits.
当你提到毒药时 你看到他流汗了
You saw him sweat when you mentioned the poison. Hmm.
你觉得他说的祖先的声音是什么意思
What do you think he meant by ancestral voices?
晚安 霍弗
Goodnight, Hofer.
搞什么鬼... - 督察
What the hell...? Inspector?
我一直在找你
I've been looking for you.
哦 是你
Oh, you.
你又来偷我的东西了
Have you come to steal from me again?
我有一些你可能会喜欢的东西
I've got something you might like.
你愿意付我多少钱
What will you pay me for some information?
我为什么应该感兴趣
Why should I be interested?
我知道一桩罪案
I know about a crime.
我会告诉你我所知道的
I'll tell you what I know.
那么请告诉我
So tell me, then.
先给钱
Show me the money first.
不然我不说
Or I'm not going to talk.
不要浪费我的时间
Don't waste my time.
你说过他会付钱的
You said he would pay.
你说过他会帮我们的
You said he would help us!
即使才两 每个人都知道他命中注定
Even at the age of two, everyone knew he was destined
会成为一名医生
to become a doctor.
你怎么知道
How could you tell?
他生下来就带着听诊器吗
Was he born with a stethoscope?!
我妈带他去检查视力…
My mother took him for an eye test...
哦 不要再讲这个故事了
Oh, not this story again.
告诉我们 发生了什么事
Tell us - what happened?
医生让他坐在一些照片前
The doctor sat him in front of some pictures.
他坐在我妈的膝盖上
He's on my mother's knee.
医生从办公桌上拿出一个工具
The doctor gets an implement from his desk
他指着这些图片让马克西姆看
and he points at the pictures, so Maxim can see.
医生用他那尖尖的东西指着一张狗的照片
So the doctor points with his pointy thingy at a picture of a dog
“告诉我 年轻人 这是什么”
and he says, "Tell me, young man, what is this?"
我两岁的弟弟连眼睛都没眨一下就说…
And without even blinking, my two-year-old brother says...
“这是一把压舌板”
"It's a spatula!" .."It's a spatula!"
两岁就少年老成 非常有意思
Precocious, even at the age of two. That's very funny,
我很高兴请你来
I'm so glad I invited you!
当他年轻的时候 他…
When he was younger, he was...
她一点不像你妹妹
She is so...unlike you, your sister.
你应该告诉她
You should tell her that,
这会让你非常受欢迎
it will make you enormously popular.
我一直想问你调查进展如何
I've been meaning to ask you, how's the investigation progressing
艾达·雷戈的案子
about Ida Rego's murder?
恐怕我没什么可说的
I'm afraid there's very little I can say.
哦 当然 我明白
Oh, of course, I understand.
教授 - 幸会
Professor... Enchante.
很有意思
It's funny.
什么
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表