剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表
I won't forgive you if you do.
妈妈 拜托
Mama, please.
我们只是要求你仔细考虑一下
We're just asking you to think carefully about it.
为克拉拉着想 也为你着想
Think what's best for Clara - think what's best for you.
克拉拉现在是一名职业作家
Clara is a professional writer now,
她来找我咨♥询♥情况
and she comes to me for information.
我不想看到你们任何一个受到伤害
I don't want to see either of you get hurt.
小心点 我的儿子
Be careful, my son.
这就是必须说的 雷切尔
That's what had to be said. Rachel.
不要让我们很难为你感到骄傲
Don't make it hard for us to be proud of you.
先生 您想喝一杯吗
Would you like a drink, sir?
是的
Yes.
我不明白 为什么这是必要的
I fail to understand, why exactly is this necessary?
它们不仅仅是妄想
They weren't simply delusions.
有人折磨斯坦纳上尉
Someone tortured Captain Steiner.
那是…
That's...
这太荒谬了 督察
That's preposterous, Inspector.
我们需要询问每个人
We need to interview everyone.
这些人需要和平与安静
These men need peace and quiet.
我们需要真♥相♥
And we need the truth.
这些人是战争英雄
These men are war heroes,
你让其中一个被虐待
and you allowed one of them to be brutalised.
督察…也许有更多人受到虐待
Inspector... Maybe more of them are being abused.
退到一边去
Step aside.
你认识斯坦纳上尉
So, you were acquainted with Captain Steiner, erm...?
哈默少尉
Second Lieutenant Hammer.
哈默少尉
Second Lieutenant Hammer.
他能听到我说话吗
Can he hear me?
他很虚弱
He's very weak.
他已经很久没有说话了 督察
He hasn't spoken for a long time, Inspector.
你知道斯坦纳上尉被人伤害了吗
Are you aware that Captain Steiner was hurt by someone?
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you know who might have done it?
好吧
Well?
谢谢 请带下一个来
Thank you. Bring in the next, please.
这里发生了一些坏事 马克斯
Something bad is happening here, Max.
我们需要找人谈谈
We need to get someone to talk.
如果他是对的
So, if he was right,
有人来这里折磨斯坦纳
someone came in here to torture Steiner.
也许是另一个病人
Maybe another patient.
或者其中一名工作人员
Or one of the staff.
为什么没有目击证人
Why are there no witnesses?
我们就像在与一个幽灵打交道
It's like we're dealing with a ghost.
一个可以在阴影之间溜走的人
Someone who can slip between the shadows.
或者有人能在我们不知道的情况下溜进这个房♥间
Or someone who had hidden access to this room we don't know about.
这个房♥间有些东西让我不舒服
Something about this room bothers me.
你在做什么 奥斯卡
Mm, what are you doing, Oskar?
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
你在数什么
What are you counting?
这扇漆黑的窗户
This blacked-out window.
不是在走廊里
It's not in the corridor,
显然不在斯坦纳的房♥间里
and it's obviously not in Steiner's room.
来的时候我就注意到了
I noticed it when we arrived.
而且测量结果不一致
And also, the measurements don't add up.
斯坦纳的房♥间比它应该的要小
So, Steiner's room is smaller than it should be.
去马厩 我们要过夜
Go to the stables. We're staying for the night.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你想要什么 已经下雨了
You want to what? The rain has set in.
道路肯定会被淹
The roads are bound to be flooded.
我们的司机认为在这里过夜会更安全
Our driver thinks it would be much safer if we stayed the night.
我希望你们俩在这里住得舒服
I hope you'll both be comfortable in here.
和那个闷闷不乐的女人关在一起
Locked up with that cheerless woman
足以让任何人发疯
would be enough to drive anyone insane.
我们需要等到大家都睡了
We need to wait until everyone's asleep.
我们就能知道他是怎么进入斯坦纳房♥间的
Then we can discover how he got into Steiner's room.
这是… 我更喜欢上铺
It's... No, I prefer the top bunk.
你会告诉我吗
Are you ever going to tell me?
如果有事困扰我的朋友我也不知道
I'd be a pretty poor analyst
我会是一个非常糟糕的分♥析♥师
if I couldn't tell when something was troubling my friend.
特蕾莎
Therese?
不知道那是什么 马克斯
Don't know what it is, Max.
我非常喜欢她
I like her so much.
我喜欢她的女儿汉娜
And I like Hannah, her daughter.
但是
But?
但就是感觉不对
But it just doesn't feel right.
感觉像…
It feels like...
像…
Like...
就像你背叛了自己的家人
Like you're betraying your own family.
你是个好人 奥斯卡
You're a good man, Oskar.
我毫不怀疑你是一位非常好的父亲
I have no doubt you were a very good father.
无论发生什么
Whatever happens,
女儿永远在你心里
there will always be room for your daughter in your heart.
我们都知道
We both know that.
如果她抓住我们 这是你的主意
If she catches us, this was your idea.
当他们把这栋房♥子变成疗养院时
When they turned the house into an institution,
他们肯定把房♥间分隔过
they must have divided the rooms.
是的
Yeah.
马克斯
Max.
你先请
You first.
应该少吃点蛋糕
Should've gone easy on the cake.
那个蛋糕很好吃
It was good cake.
一位复仇之神梦中造访了他
A vengeful god that visited his dreams.
没有诅咒 奥斯卡
There is no curse here, Oskar.
他们折磨一个吓坏了的人
They tortured a frightened man
让他相信这是真的
into believing this was real.
你想了解乔治
You want to know about Georg.
什么
What?
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你之前问过斯坦纳
You asked about Steiner before.
你比上次清醒了一些
You are a little more lucid than you were last time.
我不在护士和大夫面前说话
I don't talk in front of the nurses and doctors.
看看他们对我可怜的朋友做了什么
Look at what they did to my poor friend, the captain.
把他绑在床上 给他打♥针♥
Tied him to his bed and injected him
用卑鄙的药物
with their filthy medicines.
有两个人
There are two of them.
他和另一名士兵
Him, and one other soldier.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
从中国走私一些财宝
Smuggled some treasure out of China,
藏在一艘开往维也纳的船上
on board a ship bound for Vienna.
是的 黑豹
Yes, the Panther.
偷了北♥京♥的宝藏
Stole the treasure in Peking,
当时他们驻扎在那里
when they were stationed there,
叛乱期间
during the rebellion.
人们惊恐万分
People were terrified,
躲避叛乱分子
fleeing from the militia.
夜里锣鼓喧天
Sound of drums in the night.
诵经之声
Sound of chanting.
一个中国商人
Some Chinese merchant.
逃进使♥馆♥区避难
He escaped into the quarter to find sanctuary.
随身带着珠宝
He brought the treasure along with him.
斯坦纳和他的战友
Steiner and his comrade,
偷走珠宝
they stole it from him.
杀了他
Murdered him.
你是说斯坦纳是杀人犯
You're saying Steiner was a killer?
不 是另一名士兵干的
No. The other soldier did the deed.
斯坦纳只是一个同谋
Steiner was just an accessory.
承认了一切
Admitted everything.
黑暗时期 确实如此
Dark times, they were.
人的行为并不比野兽更好
Men behaving no better than beasts.
他们秘密地将珠宝运回奥地利
They shipped the treasure back to Austria in secret.
藏在一艘轮船上
Hidden on a steamship.
那是什么珠宝
剧集 | 维也纳血案 | 导航列表