剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
有毒气体泄漏
Toxic leak.
请您吸这里的新鲜氧气然后让开吧
Will you breathe this fresh oxygen and then step outside?
抱歉打扰您了 先生
Sorry to disturb you, sir.
有个威尔逊·威尔逊报告有燃气泄漏
A Wilson Wilson reported a gas leak.
-他在家吗 -泄漏
- Is he in the building? - A leak?
情况紧急 先生
This is an emergency situation, sir.
请您呼吸这里的新鲜氧气然后到外边去吧
Would you mind breathing in this oxygen and then heading outside?
我才不会把这人造空气吸到我的肺里呢
I'm not putting any of that corporate air in my lungs.
是因为我的研究吗
Is this about my research?
丹佛国际机场
你知道的太多了
You know too much.
我早知道你们会来
I knew you'd come.
他的研究
His research?
想想他花了多少时间吧
Well, think about how many hours he spent.
快乐的死去没什么坏处
No harm in a happy death.
威尔逊·威尔逊
Wilson Wilson?
我们要和你谈谈
We need to speak with you.
别过来
S-Stay back.
我有...
I have...
什么他妈的...
What the fuck...
《乌托邦》在哪儿
Where is Utopia?
我 我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
那贝姬呢
Where is... Becky?
她... 我们派对了一下然后她就走了
She-she... she p... we partied and she left.
男孩呢
Where's the boy?
我不知道你在说什么
I got no idea what you're talking about, man.
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
在我墙上
On my wall.
埃及果蝠
一个牢固的地基和坚实的屋顶
给丹尼斯·K打电♥话♥
伙计们 能不能告诉我这是什么情况
Hey, guys, can you just tell me what's going on?
只要告诉我你们想要什么 我都给你们
J-Just tell me what you need, and I'll give it to you.
漂白剂 海盐
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不
No.
你有三次机会
You get three tries.
如果你不合作 我从盐开始
If you don't help, I start with the salt.
然后我们再试一次
Then we try again.
如果第二次你仍不合作
If you don't help on the second try,
我们就用漂白剂
we use the bleach.
最后一次机会
One last chance,
之后我们就用勺子了
and then we use the spoon.
漂白剂 海盐
伙计 我...
Uh, hey, man, I, uh...
我 我只是个粉丝
I'm-I'm just a fanboy.
好吧 我没有《乌托邦》
Okay? I-I-I don't have Utopia.
这是什么
What's this?
我只有这一页
I have that one page only.
我发誓
I promise.
不
No.
不 不要
No. No.
不
No.
不 不
No. No. No.
求求你了 等等
Please. Wait.
不 住手
Oh! No! Stop!
《乌托邦》在哪
Where is Utopia?
我不知道
I don't know. I don't know.
那个男孩在哪
Where's the boy?
我不认识什么男孩
I don't know any boy.
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!
求求你了...不要
Please... please don't.
求你了
Come on, please...
求你了
Please, please.
求你了 我不知道...
Please. I don't know...
威尔逊
Wilson?
威尔逊
Wilson?
威尔逊
Wilson?
最后机会
One last chance.
-我会让你挑一只眼睛 -求你...
- I'm gonna ask you to pick an eye. - Please...
不要
please don't.
《乌托邦》在哪
Where is Utopia?
我不...我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
-求... -男孩在哪
- Please... - Where's the boy?
我不...
I don't...
求求你了
Please.
杰西卡·海德...
Where...
在哪
is Jessica... Hyde?
求求你了 我只是
Please, I'm just a fanboy.
我只是个粉丝
I'm just a fanboy.
求求你
Please.
-求你 -那就挖左边的吧
- Please. -Let's do the left.
不
No!
不 求求你...
No! Please... please...
不
No!
我觉得他只是个粉丝
I think he's just a fanboy.
我也这么想
I think so, too.
你清理干净
You clean up.
我呼叫总部
I'll call Home.
该死
Shit.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你们这些末日准备者都是这样...
You preppers are all so...
太缺乏想象力
fucking unimaginative.
你根本不知道世界末日会带来什么
You have no idea what the end of the world's going to bring.
不过我可以告诉你一件事
I can tell you one thing, though.
法式豆角
French-cut string beans
救不了任何人
aren't gonna save anybody.
你是威尔逊在家里过夜的朋友吗
Are you one of Wilson's sleepover friends?
我们是很好的朋友...
We're very good buddies, uh...
而且...
and...
我们刚刚玩得很开心
we just had a very good time.
-笨手笨脚的 -没事 我来拿
- Clumsy. - It's all right, I got it.
所有的时间和精力
All this time and energy
想从大爆♥炸♥中拯救你自己
to save yourself from the big kaboom.
一天早上我们走进去...
And we walk in one morning...
布丁
Pudding.
靠
Fuck!
谁在那
who's there?
谁在那
Who's there!?
《乌托邦》在哪
Where is Utopia?
我...我会开枪
I... I will shoot you.
那男孩在哪
Where is the boy?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是杰西卡·海德
I'm Jessica Hyde.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
杰西卡·海德
Jessica Hyde.
对 对
Yes. Yes.
杰西卡·海德
Jessica Hyde. Okay.
这有...
Well, there's...
有个胖乎乎的 有哮喘的施虐狂
there's this pudgy, asthmatic sadist...
在楼上找你
up-up-up there looking for you.
你收到他的留言了吗
Did you get his fucking message?
等等 我的研究
Oh! Wait. My research.
给你带了布丁
Brought you pudding.
杰西卡·海德在哪
Where is Jessica Hyde?
-喷射了 -别 别
- Blastoff. - No, no, no!
-天啊 伊恩 -别在人行道上浇水
- Oh, my gosh! Ian. -Jesus, don't water the sidewalk.
小萨 你真是个好心人
Oh. Sam, such a Good Samaritan.
-你没事吧 对不起 -没事
- You all right? Sorry. - Yes.
我不知道这怎么能被社会接受...
I don't know how this is actually socially acceptable to--
伙计们
Guys! Guys!
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表