剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
迈克博士
Dr. Mike!
迈克博士来了
Dr. Mike is here.
不 不 不 不 莉莉 别让他进来
No-no-no, no. Lily! Do not let him in this house!
莉莉
Lily!
迈克博士
Dr. Mike.
欢迎来我们家 请进
Welcome to our home. Come in.
谢谢
thank you.
你好 你...最近怎么样 你...你气色不错
Hi. How-how are you? You-you look good.
-谢谢 我好多了 -你感觉挺好的吗
-Oh, thank you. I'm-I'm better. -You feeling okay?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
秘鲁国旗
我的天
Fuck. A. Duck.
嘿 朋友们 我... 我的天
Hey, you guys, I me-- Oh, my...!
没事
It's all good.
-没事的 -该死的
- It's all good. - Oh, shit.
假装我...没来过
Pretend I... wasn't here.
该死
Shit!
我...我找到一条线索
I, uh... I-I-I got a lead,
是...很有料
and-and it's big.
-好的 谢谢 -好的 我俩一会儿就出去
- Okay. Thank you. -Yeah, okay, we'll be right out.
好的 好的 不 慢...慢慢来
Right, right. No, take-take your time.
但是快点
But hurry!
这就是为什么她说不允许有性关系
This is why she said no fucking.
-我的天 -我的天
-Oh, my God! -Oh, my God!
好吧 好吧 好吧 好吧
All right. All right, all right, all right.
好的 好的 好的
Okay. Okay. Okay.
小萨画的这页在《乌托邦》里
Sam's page in Utopia.
一个鹿身上有圣诞糖果的条纹
Candy stripes on a deer.
但那和圣诞节无关 那也不是鹿
That's not Christmas, that's not a deer.
那也不是谈话
That was not a conversation.
那...那红白条纹是秘鲁国旗
That's-that's the red and white of the Peruvian flag,
那是...你知道...美洲驼吗
which-- what do you know-- has a llama.
而且 现在看 这翅膀
And, um, now, the-the wings?
是蝙蝠的翅膀
Bat wings.
在听吗
Hello?
是秘鲁蝙蝠流感
Peruvian bat flu.
很高兴再次见到你 祸害
So nice to see you again, the Undoing.
而且兔子先生还穿着紧身衣
And Mr. Rabbit in a straitjacket?
很明显 他被灾祸给摧毁了 好吗
Clearly, The Undoing undoes him, right?
把他暴露了 把他解放了...
It exposes him, it unfurls him...
威尔逊 你可真是一马当先
Wilson, you are miles ahead.
你能帮帮我们这些后进人员吗
Will you catch the slackers up?
自愿禁欲的人头脑敏锐 贝姬
Voluntary celibacy sharpens the mind, Becky.
现在...是谁在每个频道上 讲来...
Now... who's on every channel, talking...
讲去...
and talking...
斯特恩斯呼吁疫苗解禁
说着他从秘鲁来的流感病毒
and talking about his flu from Peru,
几乎是歇斯底里地对我们讲
practically screaming at us?
该死的兔子先生
Mr. Fucking Rabbit.
你好啊 迈克
Hi, Mike.
逮到你了 迈克
Gotcha, Mike.
好吧 我这就把秘鲁的东西给你
Okay, I'll give you the Peru stuff.
但是斯特恩斯博士是兔子先生吗
But Dr. Stearns being Mr. Rabbit?
在我看来 他并不像是一个超级反派
He doesn't exactly strike me as a super villain.
是的 我猜我也并没有料到
Yeah, well, I guess I wouldn't expect two people
两个人会把整个事情当成是一场浪漫玩乐...
who think this whole thing is one big romantic romp, a, uh...
像是一对夫妇绕着溜冰场溜冰
a couple skates around the roller rink,
是为了抓住
to actually grasp the depths
乌托邦真正的深层本质
of what Utopia is at its fucking core.
迈克博士不是兔子先生
Dr. Mike isn't Mr. Rabbit.
他是兔子先生骑着的美洲驼
He is the llama that Mr. Rabbit rides.
他被兔子先生控制了
He's being controlled by Mr. Rabbit.
回到家的感觉一定很好吧
Well, it must feel so good just being back at home.
真是棒极了
It feels so wonderful.
我从没想过能再回来
I never thought I'd see home again.
现在一切正常了
A return to normalcy.
你知道 我喜欢待在城里
You know, I'd like to stay in town
并且亲自监督夏洛特的康复情况
and oversee Charlotte's recovery personally.
当然了迈克博士
Of course, Dr. Mike.
就我而言 我唯一的目的就是...
As far as I'm concerned, my only purpose is...
十分感谢你的帮助 迈克博士
We're grateful for your help, Dr. Mike,
但是我...我不想让我女儿变成实验室的小白兔
but I... I don't want my daughter turned into a lab rabbit.
我只想让她成为一个普通的青春期少女
I just want her to be a normal teenage girl.
爸爸
Dad!
我可以向你保证 她仍会是一个普通的青春期少女
I assure you, she'll still be a normal teenage girl...
克里斯蒂博士知道我们住哪
Dr. Christie knows where we are.
你知道吗 疾控中心也知道我们住哪
You know? The CDC knows where we are.
很不幸的是 整个世界都知道我们住哪了
The whole world, unfortunately, knows where we are.
目前为止 我们已经做出巨大牺牲
We've made extraordinary sacrifices so far.
我们...我们已经全力配合了
We've-we've done everything that's been asked of us.
现在该结束了 我...我就想结束这一切
And now it needs to end. I-I just want it to end.
抱歉 是疾控中心的电♥话♥
Excuse me. It's, uh, CDC.
夏洛特 你为什么不告诉迈克博士
Charlotte, why don't you tell Dr. Mike about
你对芭蕾舞很有兴趣呢
your interest in ballet?
我三岁就开始跳芭蕾舞了
I began ballet when I was three.
可能就是因为喜欢芭蕾舞短裙的关系吧
Maybe it was just because of the tutus.
你和你♥爸♥已经...
How-how long have you and your dad, um...?
但是我很快就迷上了芭蕾舞
But I soon became infatuated with it.
去年 我终于学会立足尖了
Last year, I finally went en pointe.
你和你父亲在这住了多久了
How long have you and your father lived in this house?
差不多是...15还是9个月了 好像
About... 15 or nine months, maybe?
我记不住了 时光飞逝
I don't know. Time flies.
你想看我立足尖吗
Would you like to see me go en pointe?
实际上 我想借用下你的洗手间
Actually, could I use your restroom?
她把迈克博士带进家了
She let Dr. Mike in the house.
她还把媒体引到家门口了
And she led the media right to our doorstep.
你知道你选错对象了
You realize it's the wrong twin.
你为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
夏洛特才是好姑娘
Charlotte was the good girl.
莉莉不会听我的话
Lily won't listen to me.
我们的故事经不起仔细推敲
And our story is not gonna hold up to serious scrutiny.
我们经不起媒体的关注
We can't withstand all this media attention.
我会搞定迈克博士 你静观其变吧
I'll handle Dr. Mike. You hang tight.
今晚许多父母心中充满了恐惧
Fear in the hearts of many parents tonight
因为致命的斯特恩斯流感还在
as the deadly Stearns flu continues
受感染的城市
穆迪市 阿♥拉♥巴马州
凯兰斯市 密西西比州
圣路易斯 密苏里州
诺克斯维尔市 田纳西州
持续侵扰全国中心地带的学龄儿童
to strike school-aged children across the country's heartland.
年仅七岁的孩子...
Children as young as seven years old...
找什么呢
Find everything?
可以给我一杯水吗
Just a... a glass of water?
谈一谈你的工作吧 戴尔
So, uh, tell me about your work, Dale.
不了
Nah.
我的工作很没有意义
My work is pointless.
漫无目的
Purposeless.
喂
Hello?
好啊
Yeah.
我可以马上回芝加哥
I can get back to Chicago right away.
当然了 我可以抽空见克里斯蒂博士
Absolutely, I can make time for Dr. Christie.
克里斯蒂博士需要我
Dr. Christie needs me.
我们都需要你
We all need you.
如今斯特恩斯流感被宣布为全国性瘟疫
As the Stearns flu has now been declared a national pandemic,
流感蔓延至诺克斯维尔
各个地方的抗♥议♥者
thousands of protesters around the nation
强烈要求食品药物管理局批准疫苗
are demanding the FDA approve the vaccine.
纪念卡拉·弗罗斯特菲尔德
流感正在蔓延
The flu is spreading,
但是我们不能失去重心
but we still need to keep our eye on the ball.
失去卡拉留下了一个巨大的洞
'Cause losing Cara left a big hole.
我认为我们应该选择一个
And I think we should go with...
-女人 -没错
- A woman. - Right.
至少是一个"体现多样性"的人 毕竟卡拉是唯一一个
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表