剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表
-危险的... -本来看着是
- the dangerous... - What looked like
普通的流感季
a normal flu season
-可刚好相反 -医生们在努力
- has been anything but that. - Doctors working
控制病情的蔓延
to contain the outbreak.
这是有记录以来最致命的流感
This is now the deadliest flu on record.
这场流行病的可怕之处在于
The frightening thing about this pandemic
到目前都还没有任何幸存者
is that so far, there have been absolutely no survivors.
40.5度
104.9.
他们说有个小孩就像
They say having a child is like
让你的心跑到身体以外去了
having your heart go walking outside your body.
我只是想让你明白 戴尔
I just want you to understand, Dale,
并发症的危险很高
the risks of complications are high
药可能都没有效果
and it may not even work.
我不想让你希望过...
I don't want you to get your hope...
你带着疫苗的 对吗
You have the vaccine with you, correct?
-对 -你来就是要测试它的 对吗
- Correct. - And you came here to test it, didn't you?
你就是为这个来的 对吗
That's why you came here, right?
她对什么东西过敏吗
Is she allergic to anything?
-没有 -她有免疫抑制吗
- No. - Is she immunosuppressed?
家族有狼疮病史吗
Any family history of lupus?
没有
No.
你会给她打吗
You'll do it?
我是说...
Uh, I mean, uh,
理想的理论的状态下 我们应该在...
ideally, technically, we would be in a...
不 求你了 迈克尔
No-no, please. Michael.
医生对医生
Doctor to doctor.
父亲对父...
Parent to par...
人对人 我求你了
Human to human, I beg you.
我需要个护士来协助我
I'll need a nurse to assist me.
我们需要抽点血样来建立个基准
And we'll have to take a blood sample to establish a baseline.
-我去准备疫苗 -请你快点
- I'll prepare the vaccine. - Please hurry.
别 我们还没决定呢
Don't. We haven't decided.
我们应该决定
We should decide.
但首先
But first,
你所要求的
what you requested.
最后一餐
Last meal?
乌托邦
第一季 第五集
看看这个
Ooh, look at this one.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
我就只吃壳
I'm just gonna eat the crust.
别闹了
Stop it.
挺糙的
That's bumpy.
不过还挺好吃
It's kind of good, though.
有点黏糊糊的
It's kind of slimy.
这其实有点 有点甜
This is actually kind of, it's kind of sweet.
不 这太麻烦了 我不想弄它
No, it's too much work. I don't want to do it.
如果你还想吃的话我可以替你弄 夏洛特
I can do it for you, if you want more, Charlotte.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
-当然 -这是什么
- Sure. - What's this?
是果冻
Uh, that's Jell-O.
是一种...
It's a sort of...
感觉太怪了
It's so weird.
小帽子
Little hats.
甜心们你们好啊
Hello, sweethearts.
姑娘们在享受真正的美餐呢
You girls are having a veritable feast.
-我品了一口香槟 -我吃了一整块巧克力
- I had a sip of champagne. - I ate a whole chocolate bar.
你们满意我很高兴
I'm glad you're pleased.
你们决定了吗
Have you decided?
-我们想让你来选 -不
- We wanted you to pick. - Oh, no.
我没法做啊
I couldn't possibly.
好吧
All right.
勇敢又坚强 我们是这样
Strong and brave, that's who we are.
你是克里斯蒂的流星
You are Christie's shooting star.
顽强又有用 充满优雅的气质
Resilient, useful, full of grace.
你们就这样赢得了自己的位置
This is how you earn your place.
别伤心
Don't be sad.
-你准备好了吗 -就 就现在吗
- Are you ready? - Right-right now?
-我们能不能等到斯... -恐怕
- Can't we just wait until Dr. S... - I'm afraid
时间很紧迫
time is of the essence.
准备好了
Ready.
这是最纯正的 会很快
This is the purest form. It'll go fast.
今天你做了什么
What have you done today
来在这个拥挤的世界争取一席之地
to earn your place in this crowded world?
这是什么地方啊
What is this place?
寡头们从不在家
Oligarchs are never home.
到底是有钱会让你想要很多玩意
Does being rich compel you to want lots of shit
还是想要很多玩意会让你去赚大钱呢
or does wanting a lot of shit compel you to be rich?
别再四处乱摸了
Okay, no more fucking around.
-《乌托邦》剩下的呢 -别担心 我会拿到
- Where's the rest of Utopia? -Don't worry, I'll get it.
是在你偷的那个人手里吗
Is it with the guy you stole it from?
不 我觉得那个怪人杀了他
No. I think the weirdo killed him.
描述一下那个怪人
Describe the weirdo.
白人 很恶心的发型
He's white, he has a terrible haircut.
拿一个吸气器
And he uses an inhaler.
那是挖我眼睛的人
That's the guy who took my eye.
他挖你的眼睛干什么
What did he do with your eye?
炒了 烤了 很可能吃了
Sauteed it, grilled it, probably ate it.
我也不知道 他是怪人啊
I don't know. He's a weirdo.
格兰特
Grant.
-格兰特 -我把剩下一半留给一位朋友了
- Grant. - I left the other half with a friend.
我是说...
I'm just saying...
这还挺聪明
That was smart.
我们不认识啊
We were strangers.
但现在我需要看看它
But now I need to see it.
它在哪
So, where is it?
贝... 贝姬
Beck-- Becky.
什么情况 你窒息了吗
What's the deal? Are you choking?
你窒息了吗 你窒...
Are-are you choking? Are you ch...
没事 没事的
Okay, it's okay.
有我呢 有我...
I got you. I got, I got...
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
Just breathe. Breathe, breathe.
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
有我呢 有我呢
I got you, I got you.
本区域需要高危防护服
High-risk PPE is required in this area.
本区域需要高危防护...
High-risk PPE is required...
-天啊 -我们要打了
- Jesus. - We're doing it?
我们打
We're doing it.
你好 夏洛特
Hello, Charlotte.
我是迈克尔·斯特恩斯博士 我是来帮你的
I'm Dr. Michael Stearns, and I'm here to help.
尽力来帮你
Well, to try.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
40.7度
105.3.
这是聚合酶链反应测试用的 为病毒数量
This is for the PCR, to establish a baseline
建立个基准
for the viral load.
现在呢...
And now...
打完了
That's it.
然后呢
What now?
十二个小时之内就能知道结果了 到底...
We should know within about 12 hours whether or not...
如果你想祈祷
So, if you'd like to pray or...
或者看看电视
...watch TV or just...
或者我们医生之间互相聊聊
have doctor talk?
你在哪里读的医学院
Where did you go to medical school, anyway?
斯坦福
Stanford.
斯坦 我也是 你哪一年入学的
S-Stan-- So did I. What years were you there?
我可以和我女儿单独待一会吗
Um, may I have some time with my daughter?
上帝保佑
If, God forbid...
当然可以 当然
No, of course. Of course.
我过几个小时再来
I'll, uh, I'll check back in in a couple hours.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你想现在就拍最后的照片吗
Do you want to do the photographer now?
剧集 | 乌托邦(美版)(2020) | 导航列表